What Anime/Manga Are You Currently Watching/Reading?

Kyoko_Kirigiri

I'm watching quite a few at the moment:

Psycho-Pass

Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 ver. (already watched Brotherhood)

Black Lagoon

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Barakamon

Tokyo Ghoul √A (once it's released on the 8th/9th of this month)

Manga:

Attack on Titan (when it updates each month)

Tokyo Ghoul/Tokyo Ghoul:re

Black Lagoon

Noragami

Steins;Gate

I've been so busy during the last few months with moving and stuff so I'm quite behind on my anime/manga viewing. I'm only watching two shows at the moment just so I can fully concentrate on them. They are

- Fairy Tail

- Campione

After I finish Campione, I will start something new but I don't know what that is yet.

@Darksteel: Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Tatsuya from Irregular at Magical High School? I've heard good and bad things about that anime. Would you recommend it or not?

​Yeah. That's Tatsuya. It's a good anime if you like a bad-ass main character that is unstoppable against both man and machine. The relationship between Tatsuya and his sister can be a little...weird to say the least, but I thought it was interesting how the anime combines magic and technology. I recommend it if you like action anime with a little drama mixed in.

​Steins Gate is a really good anime, I would highly recommend it if you're into Sci-Fi and its very nail biting till the end.

Sounds like something i'd enjoy, ​I'll make sure to start watching a few episodes when i have some spare time. :)

Also i'll check out the Visual Novel ... or as I called it till recently Virtual Novel ... I hope DK sees this and gets mad :P

​Yeah. That's Tatsuya. It's a good anime if you like a bad-ass main character that is unstoppable against both man and machine. The relationship between Tatsuya and his sister can be a little...weird to say the least, but I thought it was interesting how the anime combines magic and technology. I recommend it if you like action anime with a little drama mixed in.

​You should totally read the Light Novel of it cause its much better and explains some stuff the anime didnt touch on. And yes I would agree his sister can be a bit annoying. I have so far all of the LN and the entire show downloaded hope there is a season 2.