DSP Gaming

Mortal kombat X hype!

ParksandRec

I have a minor gripe. Not really anything too important just something that's been irking me. Phil has been pronouncing it "Mortal Kombat Ten" which incorrect. The X in the title is pronounced as an X, it's not a Roman numeral. Just trying to help Phil sound more professional, it's very professional to mispronounce the title of a game when games are your job.

Phil just think no one would notice that he has the easy fatalities? I mean, I'm fine with him having them I just think it's strange that he does after he made fun of people who bought it. I understand that he probably has them so he doesn't have to worry about fucking up the inputs in online matches, but he could at least say that.

Edited by HeroOfTime
Typos, typos everywhere and not a drop to drink

As Wanglord said the easy fatalities are listed and the second screen , we can see it at story mode where you can´t use fatalities or brutalities . Those are just for normal fights , like in the towers

​Here's the same screen from the same fight of Phil's playthrough of the story mode. Care to explain why the other guy doesn't have them if they're always there? Again, not saying there's anything wrong with Phil having them, just strange that he does.

​Here's the same screen from the same fight of Phil's playthrough of the story mode. Care to explain why the other guy doesn't have them if they're always there? Again, not saying there's anything wrong with Phil having them, just strange that he does.

​I literally just booted up the game for the first time and completed the tutorial and without going into any settings I get the same screen as DSPs. The "other guy" must have turned them off somehow.

I have a minor gripe. Not really anything too important just something that's been irking me. Phil has been pronouncing it "Mortal Kombat Ten" which incorrect. The X in the title is pronounced as an X, it's not a Roman numeral. Just trying to help Phil sound more professional, it's very professional to mispronounce the title of a game when games are your job.

​Considering the last game was Mortal Kombat was the ninth main installment, despite not having the number as it was considered a reboot, it's not far-fetched to believe X is 10 here. Since it's the 10th main installment of Mortal Kombat since it's released in 1992 On Genesis. 

Edited by StealthBlade98

MK X  Krypt  Brutalities cemetary
-5,7  -22,7 -1,6 -18,8 1,9

MK X Krypt  Brutalities Spider Kave
-5,14  2,17  5,2   13,30 @9:00   8,2   7,21  7,32  12,9

Shao Khan's Tomb:-4 ,10(E)  -3 ,27  -1 ,6 (W)   -3 ,25 @7:00  -3 , 27  4 ,3   4 ,10(E)  1 14(N)  2, -3  7,9

5 3(E)   5 ,1(Hidden Area)   5 ,-3(hidden area)  0 ,3 (W) (Hidden Area)  3,1(hidden area)

11 , 15 (Use Ermac's Pendant)  1,3   2,0 & 2,3(using Raiden's Staff)

Edited by kingofallpirates
  • Upvote 1

The fatalities are simply cool finishers. Nothing more, it definitely doesn't make someone a better fighter it just allows you to perform flashy sick endings. Back in the PSOne / Genesis people actually had to remember the inputs by memory and it was tough as hell because of the time limit. 

Edited by StealthBlade98

​The difference is the number of "Easy Fatality" Tokens you get from starting up the game and the Krypt. I have the Easy Fatalities option listed but I don't use it because the fatalities are easy anyway. The screenshot you showed from another playthrough had zero tokens where as Phil has three.