DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

14 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

The movie trailers were nice, but I need to see gameplay of the Suicide Squad game. The Gotham Knights game is a purchase because it looks fun, and I always thought a coop game in the Batman universe could work well.

I still want Rocksteady to give us a really good and memorable Superman game.

Hello friends and true believers,

Today, I am here to give you guys my reasons why Black Adam is my most anticipated movie of 2022.

So here we go:

1. Dwayne Johnson himself.  As many of you know, this man has been linked to this project since 2008 and has been officially cast as the character back in 2014.  That's right folks, he was casted years before both Captain Marvel characters got casted.  IMO, this man is going to knock this role out of the park.  Not only does he have the look to a degree, but more importantly, he has the size and physique for the role as well.
  2. According to Johnson himself, the hierarchy of power will change in the DC Extended Universe.  In other words folks, we will be getting a new major powerhouse in the DCEU.  This should be fun.
  3. Based on the teaser/sneak peek, the movie will most likely adapt Black Adam's origin and backstory from the New 52.  TBH, I actually find Adam's New 52 origin and backstory to be much better and more interesting than Billy Batson's/Captain Marvel's New 52 origin and backstory.
  4. The Justice Society of America, the DC Universe original superhero team, will finally make their big screen debut.
  5. The director, Jaume Collet-Serra.  From what I heard, this man is supposedly a top notch director.  However, more importantly though, according to Dwayne Johnson, his vision for the film is insane and incredible.
  6. The buildup of the upcoming matchup between Black Adam and his biggest rival, William Joseph Batson aka Captain Marvel.

14 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Hello friends and true believers,

Today, I am here to give you guys my reasons why Black Adam is my most anticipated movie of 2022.

So here we go:

1. Dwayne Johnson himself.  As many of you know, this man has been linked to this project since 2008 and has been officially cast as the character back in 2014.  That's right folks, he was casted years before both Captain Marvel characters got casted.  IMO, this man is going to knock this role out of the park.  Not only does he have the look to a degree, but more importantly, he has the size and physique for the role as well.
  2. According to Johnson himself, the hierarchy of power will change in the DC Extended Universe.  In other words folks, we will be getting a new major powerhouse in the DCEU.  This should be fun.
  3. Based on the teaser/sneak peek, the movie will most likely adapt Black Adam's origin and backstory from the New 52.  TBH, I actually find Adam's New 52 origin and backstory to be much better and more interesting than Billy Batson's/Captain Marvel's New 52 origin and backstory.
  4. The Justice Society of America, the DC Universe original superhero team, will finally make their big screen debut.
  5. The director, Jaume Collet-Serra.  From what I heard, this man is supposedly a top notch director.  However, more importantly though, according to Dwayne Johnson, his vision for the film is insane and incredible.
  6. The buildup of the upcoming matchup between Black Adam and his biggest rival, William Joseph Batson aka Captain Marvel.

I say they director is decent i do like mostly all of his films especially with Liam Neeson

My Ranking of 2022 Comic Book/Super Hero Films on Anticipation

1. The Batman
2. Thor: Love and Thunder
3. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
4. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 2
5. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
6. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
7. Black Adam
8. The Flash
9. DC League of Super-Pets
10. Morbius (Don't Care)

8 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

My Ranking of 2022 Comic Book/Super Hero Films on Anticipation

1. The Batman
2. Thor: Love and Thunder
3. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
4. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 2
5. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
6. Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom
7. Black Adam
8. The Flash
9. DC League of Super-Pets
10. Morbius (Don't Care)

Definitely agree with you on Morbius.  I literally no intention of seeing that film.

15 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Definitely agree with you on Morbius.  I literally no intention of seeing that film.

Dont think Sony cares either 

In bettee stuff Eternals having their premiere right now i have 100% faith its amazing cause of the director Chloe Zhao since she won Best Picture and Best Director for Nomadland and that movie was supposed to come out after Eternals before Covid

12 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Dont think Sony cares either 

In bettee stuff Eternals having their premiere right now i have 100% faith its amazing cause of the director Chloe Zhao since she won Best Picture and Best Director for Nomadland and that movie was supposed to come out after Eternals before Covid

Dude, Eternals looks freaking amazing.  Can't wait to see it next month.