DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

If anything id like the DC TV Series that are on now or been on to cross over with the movies 

TBH with you, I agree.  I loved seeing Ezra Miller's DCEU Flash (Barry Allen) interacting with Grant Gustin's Arrowverse Flash (Barry Allen) during the CW's Crisis on Infinite Earth's event.

48 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

You know, I actually plan on talking about that either later tonight or tomorrow.

Yeah cause Arrowverse is pretty much nearly done i mean Superman & Lois and Batwoman are sting young in Seasons, Flash is pretry much next to be done even though i wish Grant Gustin was permant movie Flash cause he isnt a woman choker lol, Legends of Tomorrow is basically doing their own thing, and Stargirl is in Arrowverse but its on Earth 2 but thats like better than all of the arrowverse shows on right now by miles in quality and normal CW drama

Then you got Titans that hasnt crashed and burned for Season 3 id love if that was the permant DCEU Teen Titans same with Doom Patrol since that show has the better Cyborg

By the way on Batwoman they gave us Mad Hatter, Killer Croc, and Poison Iby also gonna be on this season 

19 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah cause Arrowverse is pretty much nearly done i mean Superman & Lois and Batwoman are sting young in Seasons, Flash is pretry much next to be done even though i wish Grant Gustin was permant movie Flash cause he isnt a woman choker lol, Legends of Tomorrow is basically doing their own thing, and Stargirl is in Arrowverse but its on Earth 2 but thats like better than all of the arrowverse shows on right now by miles in quality and normal CW drama 

I still gotta watch Stargirl.

As for Grant Gustin as Flash, while I personally don't hate nor dislike Ezra Miller's version of Barry in the DCEU, I 100% agree that Grant Gustin is the superior Barry Allen.  I personally feel Gustin's Barry Allen is a lot of more interesting and charismatic.

BTW, I am almost done with season 1 of Superman & Lois and I gotta say it is amazing.

@sateler96, @GuessWhat, & @MoraMoria,

I just finished watching season 1 of Superman & Lois.

I gotta say, this series is incredible.  From the story/plot, to the cast and acting, to the action, CGI/visuals/special effects, the drama, and the chemistry between the main cast, was phenomenal.  I also loved the costume designs especially for Superman.  Loved the first costume his mom gave him.  Felt it was very reminiscent of Superman's original costume from the Golden Age of Comics.

IMO, not only do I feel it is among the best TV adaptations of Superman, but also, the best live action Superman TV series we've had since Smallville.

Grade: A+

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@sateler96, @GuessWhat, & @MoraMoria,

I just finished watching season 1 of Superman & Lois.

I gotta say, this series is incredible.  From the story/plot, to the cast and acting, to the action, CGI/visuals/special effects, the drama, and the chemistry between the main cast, was phenomenal.  I also loved the costume designs especially for Superman.  Loved the first costume his mom gave him.  Felt it was very reminiscent of Superman's original costume from the Golden Age of Comics.

IMO, not only do I feel it is among the best TV adaptations of Superman, but also, the best live action Superman TV series we've had since Smallville.

Grade: A+

Where did you watch it? HBO max?
Are there a lot of fights in it?

Is there a good balance between the action side and the "family / clark kent" side?

1 hour ago, GuessWhat said:

Where did you watch it? HBO max?
Are there a lot of fights in it?

Is there a good balance between the action side and the "family / clark kent" side?

Yes I did watch it on HBO Max.

Even though this series is more of a drama, there are some really good action scenes.

Yes there are IMO.

18 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yes even though i cant stand the Jordan as one of the sons, i like Jonathan better 

TBH, I like both of them.

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

We know that dude.  Did you like actually read the article?

Yes but again its up to WB we can say Must and he has to and Rock can say that he wants to fight Cavill all he wants 

But end of the day its up to Warner Brothers and since they don't think Superman is a huge popular character (laughs at their idiot tiny brains) and don't think Cavill is a box office draw and now their wanting Black Superman its basically slim chances sadly

Just now, sateler96 said:

Yes but again its up to WB we can say Must and he has to and Rock can say that he wants to fight Cavill all he wants 

But end of the day its up to Warner Brothers and since they don't think Superman is a huge popular character (laughs at their idiot tiny brains) and don't think Cavill is a box office draw and now their wanting Black Superman its basically slim chances sadly

Wait a minute!  WB doesn't think Superman, the most famous, iconic, and arguably (IMO at least) the greatest superhero of all time is massively popular?!  WTF is up there asses?!  Superman has been a massive fan favorite since his conception.

34 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Wait a minute!  WB doesn't think Superman, the most famous, iconic, and arguably (IMO at least) the greatest superhero of all time is massively popular?!  WTF is up there asses?!  Superman has been a massive fan favorite since his conception.

Yeah they said that just cause Man of Steel didnt make $1 Billion and that BvS fidnt make $1 Billion and that basically is their reason for no Man of Steel 2 cause they think Audience dont thinks a well onown or popular hero and that Cavillcan't carry a movie

57 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah they said that just cause Man of Steel didnt make $1 Billion and that BvS fidnt make $1 Billion and that basically is their reason for no Man of Steel 2 cause they think Audience dont thinks a well onown or popular hero and that Cavillcan't carry a movie

Seriously?

I'm sorry, but, those are horrible reasons.

Just because those movies didn't make $1 Billion dollars, doesn't mean they can't make a Man of Steel 2.

I'm sorry that is not an excuse.

Edited by MDCFAN101