DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Well theres no sense of direction for the DCEU 

With The Batman you literally have Matt Reeves, Rob Pattinson and Collin Ferral all discussing what to do next and hope for next 

You dont really see that with the DCEU its just random movie after random movie with Aquaman, The Suicide Squad/Peacemaker

Shazam/Black Adam fweling like connective tissue 

That is true my friend.  The DCEU doesn't really have a direction like the MCU does.

However, I do feel it has been getting better recently.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That is true my friend.  The DCEU doesn't really have a direction like the MCU does.

However, I do feel it has been getting better recently.

Well thankfully Flash got pushed to June next year cause in its 2nd week its gonna get the whip by Indiana Jones 5

Well thankfully Flash got pushed to June next year cause in its 2nd week its gonna get the whip by Indiana Jones 5

Speaking of the Flash movie, my main concern aside from Ezra Miller's performance as Barry Allen is the writing, direction, and vision of the film.  If they are pure garbage, I will erupt with Hulk-like rage, anger, and frustration.

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Speaking of the Flash movie, my main concern aside from Ezra Miller's performance as Barry Allen is the writing, direction, and vision of the film.  If they are pure garbage, I will erupt with Hulk-like rage, anger, and frustration.

Thing its gone through many rewrites especially from Ezra himself (red flag) and they said he was diffocult to work with 

Also the director honestly has made 1 good film and that was It Chapter 1

I hated Mama and It Chapter 2 just like the book and miniseries 

The 1nd half of the story sucked, but they could of at least took different liberties with the 2nd half but instead were too faithful and it was bad and the CGI was so bad and this was from WB so obviouly hes in the WB family

Knowing how bad Ezra is as a villain shown in fantastic beast him being Evil Barry i can already tell is gonna be fucking awful

At least Grant Gustin pulled off Evil Barry Better in Season 3 of The Flash 

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Thing its gone through many rewrites especially from Ezra himself (red flag) and they said he was diffocult to work with 

Also the director honestly has made 1 good film and that was It Chapter 1

I hated Mama and It Chapter 2 just like the book and miniseries 

The 1nd half of the story sucked, but they could of at least took different liberties with the 2nd half but instead were too faithful and it was bad and the CGI was so bad and this was from WB so obviouly hes in the WB family

Knowing how bad Ezra is as a villain shown in fantastic beast him being Evil Barry i can already tell is gonna be fucking awful

At least Grant Gustin pulled off Evil Barry Better in Season 3 of The Flash 

SMH in absolute disgust and embarrassment

18 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

SMH in absolute disgust and embarrassment

I honestly hope WB pushes up Shazam 2 by 2 weeks like the beginning of December cause its not worth the risk if of getitng killed by Avatar 2 cause we have no idea how it will do could either explode and make $2 Billion again or flop cause its been literally 13 years its a huge risk, but its still James fucking Cameron and knowing him hes the master of the perfect sequel (T2 and Aliens) and always delivers on ground breaking visual effects which will definitely win at the Oscars next year 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I honestly hope WB pushes up Shazam 2 by 2 weeks like the beginning of December cause its not worth the risk if of getitng killed by Avatar 2 cause we have no idea how it will do could either explode and make $2 Billion again or flop cause its been literally 13 years its a huge risk, but its still James fucking Cameron and knowing him hes the master of the perfect sequel (T2 and Aliens) and always delivers on ground breaking visual effects which will definitely win at the Oscars next year 

I agree

12 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Seriously?  Holy shit.

Yeah he attacked his fans for Recording the concert theybwere playing 

Then he tried to sue Guitar Hero for using Sweet Child of Mine

Then he said no to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and basically said We ain't going implying all of GNR with Slash and their like nah were going without you and they did 

13 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah he attacked his fans for Recording the concert theybwere playing 

Then he tried to sue Guitar Hero for using Sweet Child of Mine

Then he said no to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame and basically said We ain't going implying all of GNR with Slash and their like nah were going without you and they did 

SMH man.  

What an asshole.

7 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

He really is, i mean i love him for giving us some of the greatest songs ever especially Sweet Child of Mine, but he is a fucking dick

I know right.  He has such god given talent, but he chooses to be a jerk about it.

37 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I know right.  He has such god given talent, but he chooses to be a jerk about it.

Kinda like the 2 pther main members of KISS there are total fucking assholes who were toxic and wanted total control even though they left Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons

Kinda like the 2 pther main members of KISS there are total fucking assholes who were toxic and wanted total control even though they left Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons

OMG what the hell.

Anyways, I'm definitely interested in Thor: Love and Thunder.  It is good seeing MCU Thor back in action after the events of Endgame.  Plus, it was great seeing him get back into shape.  I'm definitely psyched to see what Chris Hemsworth does with the character not only in terms of character development, but also, in feats of raw power and strength.

However, I am more so into seeing Christian Bale's portrayal of Gorr the God Butcher.

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

OMG what the hell.

Anyways, I'm definitely interested in Thor: Love and Thunder.  It is good seeing MCU Thor back in action after the events of Endgame.  Plus, it was great seeing him get back into shape.  I'm definitely psyched to see what Chris Hemsworth does with the character not only in terms of character development, but also, in feats of raw power and strength.

However, I am more so into seeing Christian Bale's portrayal of Gorr the God Butcher.

Thing im curious about will he have his comic accurate sword that has the Symbiote cause np we have a symbiote in the MCU now 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Would be sick also Russel Crowe is playing Zeus 

I know right.  First Jor-El, now Zeus.  Holy Shit man!!

I think he is going to kick ass as the Olympian Skyfather.

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

And were getting Fake Loki back played by Matt Damon 

You and I are probably among the few people who remembered that Damon played "Broadway" Loki in Thor: Ragnorak.

Edited by MDCFAN101