DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That sucks.  Still have to watch it for myself.

Like everything with Superman is great obviously,  but theres alot of filler and stuff with Lois and her now introduced Sister is bad 

Sad thing Legends of Tomorrow might be canceled and thats the best show in the Arrowverse right now other than Stargirl and even same with Batwoman (which always finds its footing in the 2nd half of its season )

8 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Like everything with Superman is great obviously,  but theres alot of filler and stuff with Lois and her now introduced Sister is bad 

I heard that how they reintroduced her sister was bad as well.

9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Sad thing Legends of Tomorrow might be canceled and thats the best show in the Arrowverse right now other than Stargirl and even same with Batwoman (which always finds its footing in the 2nd half of its season )

Legends of Tomorrow is ending?  That's interesting.  As for Stargirl, gotta check it out ASAP.

29 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I heard that how they reintroduced her sister was bad as well.

Legends of Tomorrow is ending?  That's interesting.  As for Stargirl, gotta check it out ASAP.

More like being canceled abruptly possibly and they just introduced Booster Gold

Peggy Carter Captain Britain is in the trailer and Proffessor X's accurate Yellow Wheel Chair once again Marvel giving us accurate shit 

Well Batwoman got canceled kinda sad tbh it was a decent show and now i'l never know what S3 cliffhanger was with zombie skeleton walking around 

• Like 1