DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

@GuessWhat, @musicboy, and @sateler96,

You know, I've been wanting to get this off my chest for quite some time.  While I do like the man and the work I've seen from him, I am more so concerned about WB Discovery making good DC content.  If you are not catching on, I'm talking about Zack Snyder and his supposed "Snyderverse" being continued/restored.  

If you really wanted to know why I supported the whole "#ReleasetheSnyderCut" movement back then was because I truly felt that not only us DC Comics fans, but also, Zack Snyder got screwed over by Joss Whedon and WB tremendously.  The theatrical cut of the JL we got in the theatres back in 2017 was a complete and utter disgrace of a film and project.

With that being said though, I think that people should stop obsessing over this "Snyderverse" and focus on the overall future of DC movies in general.  For this "Snyderverse" to be restored, it depends on 2 parties.  One being Mr. Zaslav, and the other being Zack Snyder himself.  If both these men, especially Snyder himself agrees to continue it, then awesome shit.  However, if they choose not to, then move on.  Besides, Snyder stated that he is focusing on his other projects including the upcoming Netflix movie, Rebel Moon.  Also, I think Snyder is still pretty pissed on how WB treated while he was making his version of the JL film.

Guys, I just WB Discovery to do us longtime DC Comics fans proud and honorable like how Disney and Marvel Studios do us Marvel fans proud and honorable.  I mean, us DC fans have been petitioning, begging, & pleading for a Man of Steel 2 and we still haven't gotten it.  Like what in the living hell?!  This upcoming June 14th will be the 9 year anniversary of Man of Steel here in the good ol' USA.

Oh, and as for this "Ayer cut" of the first Suicide Squad, I have zero interest in that film whatsoever.  I have not been too impressed with David Ayer as a writer nor director.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@GuessWhat, @musicboy, and @sateler96,

You know, I've been wanting to get this off my chest for quite some time.  While I do like the man and the work I've seen from him, I am more so concerned about WB Discovery making good DC content.  If you are not catching on, I'm talking about Zack Snyder and his supposed "Snyderverse" being continued/restored.  

If you really wanted to know why I supported the whole "#ReleasetheSnyderCut" movement back then was because I truly felt that not only us DC Comics fans, but also, Zack Snyder got screwed over by Joss Whedon and WB tremendously.  The theatrical cut of the JL we got in the theatres back in 2017 was a complete and utter disgrace of a film and project.

With that being said though, I think that people should stop obsessing over this "Snyderverse" and focus on the overall future of DC movies in general.  For this "Snyderverse" to be restored, it depends on 2 parties.  One being Mr. Zaslav, and the other being Zack Snyder himself.  If both these men, especially Snyder himself agrees to continue it, then awesome shit.  However, if they choose not to, then move on.  Besides, Snyder stated that he is focusing on his other projects including the upcoming Netflix movie, Rebel Moon.  Also, I think Snyder is still pretty pissed on how WB treated while he was making his version of the JL film.

Guys, I just WB Discovery to do us longtime DC Comics fans proud and honorable like how Disney and Marvel Studios do us Marvel fans proud and honorable.  I mean, us DC fans have been petitioning, begging, & pleading for a Man of Steel 2 and we still haven't gotten it.  Like what in the living hell?!  This upcoming June 14th will be the 9 year anniversary of Man of Steel here in the good ol' USA.

Oh, and as for this "Ayer cut" of the first Suicide Squad, I have zero interest in that film whatsoever.  I have not been too impressed with David Ayer as a writer nor director.  

Honestly the DC films could just say Snyder Cut is canon tbh because Aquaman is the only film to even talk about Jl and all they say is the defeat of Steppenwolf,  just erase the terrible nightmare epilogue that no one asked for 

10 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Honestly the DC films could just say Snyder Cut is canon tbh because Aquaman is the only film to even talk about Jl and all they say is the defeat of Steppenwolf,  just erase the terrible nightmare epilogue that no one asked for 

You mean the one with Leto's terrible Joker?  TBH, I did not care for that either.

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah its bad 

I really appreciate the fact that you were willing to listen to me in regards to the whole "Snyderverse" movement.  I mean, would I personally be disappointed if the "Snyderverse" was discontinued?  Yes, but, at the same time, it wouldn't be the end of the world you know.  I want WB Discovery to make overall good to great content for us DC Comics fans.  

Anyways, I can't wait for the new trailer of Thor: Love and Thunder to come out today.

1 minute ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I really appreciate the fact that you were willing to listen to me in regards to the whole "Snyderverse" movement.  I mean, would I personally be disappointed if the "Snyderverse" was discontinued?  Yes, but, at the same time, it wouldn't be the end of the world you know.  I want WB Discovery to make overall good to great content for us DC Comics fans.  

Anyways, I can't wait for the new trailer of Thor: Love and Thunder to come out today.

Yuppp same  on both 

I just want DC to be consistent in thwir universe obviously, but sadly ezra is still here, but Cant give Henry Cavill Back

8 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yuppp same  on both 

I just want DC to be consistent in thwir universe obviously, but sadly ezra is still here, but Cant give Henry Cavill Back

Speaking of Ezra Miller, do I want to be replaced?  Absolutely, but after the release of the Flash movie.

As for Cavill's status as Superman, I continue praying every night for his continuation as the character.

5 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Speaking of Ezra Miller, do I want to be replaced?  Absolutely, but after the release of the Flash movie.

As for Cavill's status as Superman, I continue praying every night for his continuation as the character.

Or you know just cancel the flash and give us true Keaton 3rd Batman film