DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Giving us Keaton's 3rd Batman film would be an awesome idea.

But, cancelling the Flash movie, not so much.

I mean i can be my friend movie must have so many problems remember ezra is a writer on this one  its been through many rewrites 

30 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I mean i can be my friend movie must have so many problems remember ezra is a writer on this one  its been through many rewrites 

Forgot about that.

Look, of all the DC movies that are coming out soon, I am mostly concerned about the Flash.  Not just because of Miller's crazy antics but also because of the writing and film's potential direction. 

12 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Forgot about that.

Look, of all the DC movies that are coming out soon, I am mostly concerned about the Flash.  Not just because of Miller's crazy antics but also because of the writing and film's potential direction. 

Its honestly the only film that worries me, Aquaman i thinknis fine now cause Heard only has 10 mins i heard and theres even a chance she may get cut cause she was released from her contract 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its honestly the only film that worries me, Aquaman i thinknis fine now cause Heard only has 10 mins i heard and theres even a chance she may get cut cause she was released from her contract 

That's good news right here.  Hopefully, someone else takes the role of Mera in the future.

As for the Flash, it worries me immensely too.  What upsets me the most about the Flash movie is that we are not getting friggin' Eobard Thawne, Barry's greatest foe in the movie.  Instead, we are getting some stupid ass evil version of Barry from an alternate timeline.  Like who the fuck asked for that shit?!

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That's good news right here.  Hopefully, someone else takes the role of Mera in the future.

As for the Flash, it worries me immensely too.  What upsets me the most about the Flash movie is that we are not getting friggin' Eobard Thawne, Barry's greatest foe in the movie.  Instead, we are getting some stupid ass evil version of Barry from an alternate timeline.  Like who the fuck asked for that shit?!

No one Season 3 of Flash did it and it was fine, but thats i ly cause i like Grant Gustin and he honestly is still the best thing on The Flash, but the fact that this is technically a Flashpoint is upsetting cause hes gonna go save his mom and i'm just like this need to be like a huge 3rd mpvie or a JL movie

The Flash tv series did Flashpoint poorly as well like they could of done a whole season on it with at least all the Arrowverse characters

Thats why Flashpoint Paradox is still perfection 

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

No one Season 3 of Flash did it and it was fine, but thats i ly cause i like Grant Gustin and he honestly is still the best thing on The Flash, but the fact that this is technically a Flashpoint is upsetting cause hes gonna go save his mom and i'm just like this need to be like a huge 3rd mpvie or a JL movie

Grant Gustin is an excellent Barry Allen.  He really truly is.

4 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

The Flash tv series did Flashpoint poorly as well like they could of done a whole season on it with at least all the Arrowverse characters

Thats why Flashpoint Paradox is still perfection 

The Flashpoint Paradox animated film is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Wb also says The flash is their best movie lol

TBH, for their sake, it better be or at least a memorable and entertaining one.

My friend, I swear if the Flash turns to be a motherfucking epic failure, I am going to lose my shit.

21 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

The Batman's Gotham was just ser up so perfecting of how dark and shit it was 

That we need a superman movie with Cavill to show the light 

We need a freaking new Superman movie in general.  It has been nearly 9 years since we had one.