Jump to content
DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk


MDCFAN101

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah their gonna prob do the F4 were already established during the Snap 5 years which is smart 

Taron Edgerton met witb Marvel hes prob gonna play Wolverine 

Same witb Anthony Starr (Homelander) he could be Cyclops 

Really? Was this confirmed in a movie or mini series? Or was this a real life confirmation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, GuessWhat said:

Really? Was this confirmed in a movie or mini series? Or was this a real life confirmation?

Its a rumor not confirmed yet, but would make sense to do that to jot do another origin story 

 

Also 20220705_110852.thumb.jpg.49fb664b81b42b25ca96bb309ec6b043.jpg

Pretty big drop off in score compared to Ragnarok 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its a rumor not confirmed yet, but would make sense to do that to jot do another origin story 

 

Also 20220705_110852.thumb.jpg.49fb664b81b42b25ca96bb309ec6b043.jpg

Pretty big drop off in score compared to Ragnarok 

Who cares man?  I just want to have a good time with the film.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MCU Movies and TV Ranked 

1. Avengers: Endgame
2. Avengers: Infinity War 
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. The Avengers
5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
6. Iron Man
7. Spider-Man: No Way Home
8. Guardians of the Galaxy
9. Thor: Ragnarok
10. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
11. Spider-Man: Far From Home
12. Spider-Man: Homecoming 
13. Black Panther
14.  WandaVision (Limited Series)
15. Loki (Season 1)
16. Ms. Marvel (Limited Series)
17. Hawkeye (Limited Series)
18. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Limited Series)
19. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
20. Moon Knight (Limited Series)
21. Avengers: Age of Ultron
22. Iron Man 3
23. Ant-Man
24.  Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 
25. Doctor Strange 
26. What If...? (Season 1)
27. Captain America: The First Avenger
28. Thor
29. Black Widow
30. Captain Marvel
31. Ant-Man and the Wasp
32. Thor: Love and Thunder
33. Iron Man 2
34. The Incredible Hulk
35. Thor: The Dark World
36. Eternals

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

MCU Movies and TV Ranked 

1. Avengers: Endgame
2. Avengers: Infinity War 
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. The Avengers
5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
6. Iron Man
7. Spider-Man: No Way Home
8. Guardians of the Galaxy
9. Thor: Ragnarok
10. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
11. Spider-Man: Far From Home
12. Spider-Man: Homecoming 
13. Black Panther
14.  WandaVision (Limited Series)
15. Loki (Season 1)
16. Ms. Marvel (Limited Series)
17. Hawkeye (Limited Series)
18. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Limited Series)
19. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
20. Moon Knight (Limited Series)
21. Avengers: Age of Ultron
22. Iron Man 3
23. Ant-Man
24.  Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 
25. Doctor Strange 
26. What If...? (Season 1)
27. Captain America: The First Avenger
28. Thor
29. Black Widow
30. Captain Marvel
31. Ant-Man and the Wasp
32. Thor: Love and Thunder
33. Iron Man 2
34. The Incredible Hulk
35. Thor: The Dark World
36. Eternals

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy Thor: Love and Thunder as much you wanted to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy Thor: Love and Thunder as much you wanted to.

Its very weak as a MCU movie the humor isnt on point like Ragnarok was its almost kind of too much humor and its not even well written 

This is definitely Taika's weakest thing he has done 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its very weak as a MCU movie the humor isnt on point like Ragnarok was its almost kind of too much humor and its not even well written 

That's Interesting.  Still gonna try to see it this weekend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Taika Waititi Ranked

1. What We Do in the Shadows (Film)
2. What We Do in the Shadows (TV Series)
3. Thor: Ragnarok 
4. Hunt for the Wilderpeople
5. Reservation Dogs (TV Series)
6. Our Flag Means Death (TV Series)
7. Jojo Rabbit
8. Wellington Paranormal (TV Series)
9. Boy
10. Flight of the Conchords (TV Series)
11. Eagle vs Shark
12. Thor: Love and Thunder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Here's my personal ranking of the Thor movie villains:

  1. Gorr the God Butcher
  2. Hela
  3. Loki
  4. Surtur
  5. Kurse (Shit)
  6. Malekith (Shit)

I agree actually, sadly Gorr would definitely be #1 overall imo if they didnt cut alot of the movie theybcut like 2 hours from the movie and alot was from Gorr and Bale acted his ass off

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I agree actually, sadly Gorr would definitely be #1 overall imo if they didnt cut alot of the movie theybcut like 2 hours from the movie and alot was from Gorr and Bale acted his ass off

Yeah, I heard they cut a lot of scenes from the movie. 

Speaking of Bale, my friend, Bale was so good in the movie, he was the star of the film to me.

Did you see my review or not yet?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Yeah, I heard they cut a lot of scenes from the movie. 

Speaking of Bale, my friend, Bale was so good in the movie, he was the star of the film to me.

Did you see my review or not yet?

 

Yeah i did i say he was like Pennywise, you can tell je was having fun, but he deserved more scenes we deserved more scenes and less of the running gags comedy 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...