DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Are you serious?  The great Steven Spielberg might be the possible director of the MCU Fantastic 4 movie?  

If this does happen, my nerdgasm would go through the freaking roof.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Are you serious?  The great Steven Spielberg might be the possible director of the MCU Fantastic 4 movie?  

If this does happen, my nerdgasm would go through the freaking roof.

It would be him to finally make a good F4 movie lol plus it being his first superhero film too, dude just did West Side Story his first musical and its the best version 

9 hours ago, sateler96 said:

It would be him to finally make a good F4 movie lol plus it being his first superhero film too, dude just did West Side Story his first musical and its the best version 

Still gotta watch that film.

Nonetheless, I love Steven Spielbeeg.

Hello true believers and newcomers alike and welcome back to my Incredible Hulk marathon here on the forums.

Today, here on Comic Book Talk, I am going to give you my personal list of the 10 best villains that has ever gone toe-to-toe with the Hulk and establish a pretty solid rivalry and impact on the character's legacy.

Hope you all enjoy.

Here we go:

1. Abomination: Now I know that there are those who consider the Leader to be Hulk's greatest foe, but, in my book, Abomination is the Hulk's biggest rival.  Abomination is a foe that not only is able to challenge the Hulk physically, but also emotionally.  There have times and moments where Blonsky has brought out the worst in Hulk.  In a lot of ways, Abomination is Hulk's dark reflection in the mirror.
  2. Leader: Unlike Banner, when Samuel Sterns got enhanced by gamma radiation, he became a super genius as well as an impressive psionic being.  The Leader is arguably the Hulk's smartest foe.  He has built impressive technology capable of challenging and harming the Hulk.  One of the Leader's most famous inventions are the humanoids, robotic beings capable of taking on the Hulk physically.  Speaking of his psionic abilities, while he is not as powerful as the likes of Professor X and Jean Grey, he is still formidable.
  3. Maestro: Sometimes you are your own worst enemy even if it is an alternate version of yourself.  The Maestro is the Hulk from an alternate Earth where he has ruled most of the Earth with an iron fist.  Maestro is a Hulk that possesses intelligence rivaling Bruce Banner and immense physical strength greater than that of most Hulk incarnations. 
  4. Juggernaut: Granted he has reformed recently, but, that doesn't we should ignore nor disregard his villainous past.  Even though he has most clashed with the X-Men, he has had his fair share of epic clashes with the Hulk.  The best way to describe this rivalry is basically by asking yourself, "What happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object?".  That basically perfectly describes the rivalry between these two legendary powerhouses because neither one has really been able to get decisive physical victory over the other.
  5. Red Hulk (General Ross): Granted he has reformed as well, however, his rivalry with the Hulk should not be forgotten at all whatsoever.  Ross has fought before he himself became a Hulk.  He has hunted the Hulk for years with his infamous Hulkbusters unit.  Once he became the Red Hulk, he took their rivalry to an immense level.
  6. Brian Banner: The Hulk's own abusive and evil father.  He has tormented the Hulk since he was born.  He has hurt Bruce emotionally, physically, and mentally.  He even killed his own wife, Rebecca, in front of Bruce when Bruce was a child.  Even though Bruce killed him before he became the Hulk, Brian still torments his son as a demonic figure from hell.
  7. Absorbing Man: While a Thor villain as well, Carl "Crusher" Creel has also given the Hulk a run for his money.  Creel's ability to absorb anything he touches is what makes him a dangerous foe especially for the Hulk himself.  I mean, he has absorbed the Hulk's power, Thor's power, Sentry's power (albeit Sentry's power did prove too much for him to handle), and even Odin's magic.  That right there is not only impressive, but also, pretty scary as well.
  8. Wendigo: A feral beast from the Canadian Wilderness.  The Wendigo is beast that occurs whenever someone commits an act of cannibalism in the Canadian Wilderness.  The Wendigo is a powerful beast that has incredible strength, speed, agility, durability, and healing.  It has proven capable of going toe-to-toe with Hulk for a pretty solid period of time.
  9. U-Foes: Basically an evil version of the Fantastic Four.  As a matter of fact, their origin on how they got their powers was literally inspired by the Fantastic Four's origin.  However, they were exposed to greater levels of cosmic radiation greater than that the F4.  You have their leader, Simon Utrecht aka Vector who has psychokinesis, Vapor who can literally turn into any form of gas you can think of, her brother, X-Ray, who can fly and project, manipulate, and absorb various forms of energy.
  10. Zzzax: An immensely powerful energy being that can absorb energy including electricity as well as people's brain waves to increase his intelligence.  He has challenged the Hulk on many occasions and has lived to tell about it.

5 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Why he quoted Mussolini is beyond me.

Not helpung his case tbh cause his fion was inly truly made cause of Bots just like the Oscars was hijacked by Bots

Plus now giving a Cheer moment to a Cult Pedophilie (Ezra Miller) doesnt help 

27 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Not helpung his case tbh cause his fion was inly truly made cause of Bots just like the Oscars was hijacked by Bots

Plus now giving a Cheer moment to a Cult Pedophilie (Ezra Miller) doesnt help 

Well those idiots should've known better.

50 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Well those idiots should've known better.

Theres 2 rumors for next week Comic Con one i hope isnt true and that the titles of Blade and X-Men are The Blade and The Mutants..........

The other rumor is Henry Cavill returns as Superman, but we been burnt before 

47 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Theres 2 rumors for next week Comic Con one i hope isnt true and that the titles of Blade and X-Men are The Blade and The Mutants..........

The other rumor is Henry Cavill returns as Superman, but we been burnt before 

For the first rumor, those are terrible titles.

As for the second, I hope it is true.

13 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Personally, I want a Thor 5.  I loved Love and Thunder.  Granted, I will agree it is not as good as Ragnorak.  However, in my mind it is a damn good movie.

Ehhhh if you take out the Jane storyline and not have Bale as Gort i dont thinl you have a good movie i think its definitely weak its not even better than alot of Marvel films 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

Ehhhh if you take out the Jane storyline and not have Bale as Gort i dont thinl you have a good movie i think its definitely weak its not even better than alot of Marvel films 

I think it is better than some MCU films.  Besides, me and several of my friends really had a good time with the film.

However, I will agree that the best MCU film we've had in recent years was Spider-Man: No Way Home.  That film, while not exactly my favorite Spider-Man movie, was epic on so many levels.

Edited by MDCFAN101

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I think it is better than some MCU films.  Besides, me and several of my friends really had a good time with the film.

However, I will agree that the best MCU film we've had in recent years was Spider-Man: No Way Home.  That film, while not exactly my favorite Spider-Man movie, was epic on so many levels.

I think its prob my favorite sincw it kinda gave alot of abrupt closure to both Spider-Man that never got true endings cause Sony fucked it up

2 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I think its prob my favorite sincw it kinda gave alot of abrupt closure to both Spider-Man that never got true endings cause Sony fucked it up

Well, according to rumors, they want to continue both Garfield's and Maguire's arcs in future Spider-Man movies.