DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

@sateler96,

I saw the trailers for Black Adam, Shazam 2, She-Hulk, and Black Panther 2.  Enjoyed them.

Marvel won comic con easily 

Like i think DC should of came out swinging  i get it they wanna promote heavy on their 2 big movies this year, and definitely dont wanna promote The Flash so confused how their gonna do it but jo Batgirl talk, no The Batman 2 news, Joker 2 news, Blue Beetle talk, Peacemaker season 2 no Cavill coming out as Superman (that could of won comic con tbh) but Marvel just announed theor whole next saga swinging cause Black Pamther 2 trailer was fucking beautiful thats a good way tp end Phase 4

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Marvel won comic con easily 

Like i think DC should of came out swinging  i get it they wanna promote heavy on their 2 big movies this year, and definitely dont wanna promote The Flash so confused how their gonna do it but jo Batgirl talk, no The Batman 2 news, Joker 2 news, Blue Beetle talk, Peacemaker season 2 no Cavill coming out as Superman (that could of won comic con tbh) but Marvel just announed theor whole next saga swinging cause Black Pamther 2 trailer was fucking beautiful thats a good way tp end Phase 4

Did you at least like the Shazam: Fury of the Gods trailer?  I sure as hell did.

As for Black Panther 2, I agree it looked good.

7 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Did you at least like the Shazam: Fury of the Gods trailer?  I sure as hell did.

As for Black Panther 2, I agree it looked good.

Yeah i cant wait just wish we gpt more out of DC  we didnt even get a Titans S4 trailer

Black Panther 2 man i almost thought that was Killmonger but the gold was different so hopefully its Shuri

56 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah i cant wait just wish we gpt more out of DC  we didnt even get a Titans S4 trailer

Black Panther 2 man i almost thought that was Killmonger but the gold was different so hopefully its Shuri

That is true.

As for Black Panther 2, I also liked how Namor looked.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Daredevil im just confused tho we already did the Born Again storyline 

True, but, I'm glad he's showing up in She-Hulk.

Also, I'm on the final level in X-Men Legends and hopefully before the end of the month I watch and review the 2008 Incredible Hulk film.

Edited by MDCFAN101

7 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

True, but, I'm glad he's showing up in She-Hulk.

Also, I'm on the final level in X-Men Legends and hopefully before the end of the month I watch and review the 2008 Incredible Hulk film.

Nice so the animated SM show will be MCU even tho Tom is not voicimg his character and hes going into college and will have villain we been waiting for so i guess when the next SM movie happens will be a major time skip with the show going and by Secret Wars he will get the Black Suit 

Nevermind im confused cause its his high school days and will have Daredevil,  Norman Osborn, Scorpion even tho they were never mentioned...

6 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Nice so the animated SM show will be MCU even tho Tom is not voicimg his character and hes going into college and will have villain we been waiting for so i guess when the next SM movie happens will be a major time skip with the show going and by Secret Wars he will get the Black Suit 

Nevermind im confused cause its his high school days and will have Daredevil,  Norman Osborn, Scorpion even tho they were never mentioned...

Uh yeah, Spider-Man: Freshman Year is a prequel to the Spider-Man: Homecoming trilogy.  As for the series giving us the MCU version of Norman Osborn, that is interesting.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Uh yeah, Spider-Man: Freshman Year is a prequel to the Spider-Man: Homecoming trilogy.  As for the series giving us the MCU version of Norman Osborn, that is interesting.

Alot of wierd stuff 

Also D+ added Deadpool 1 and 2 and Logan and now parents are bitching lol

56 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Are you serious?  My God those parents gotta grow the hell up and get a life.

Same parents who took their kids to those movies lol their good Fox X-Men films lol

Of course i find dumb Disneybjust wont buy the Rights for Hulk Movie rights to get Incredible Hulk on there and have the 3 SM movies on D+ 

15 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Same parents who took their kids to those movies lol their good Fox X-Men films lol

Of course i find dumb Disneybjust wont buy the Rights for Hulk Movie rights to get Incredible Hulk on there and have the 3 SM movies on D+ 

Well, the Incredible Hulk movie is on HBO Max which I do plan on watching and reviewing before the end of the month.