DSP Gaming

Comic Book Talk

MDCFAN101

38 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I will not lie, it does a look pretty generic.  However, it still looks awesome as far as I am concerned.  

Like it should look better but it just doesnt and the director is just a decent director non of his movies really say yeah thats great or thats definitely a must see, but i really i think this movie needs to do extremely well cause it only has 2 weeks to make massive money before Black Panther fucking murders everybody 

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Like it should look better but it just doesnt and the director is just a decent director non of his movies really say yeah thats great or thats definitely a must see, but i really i think this movie needs to do extremely well cause it only has 2 weeks to make massive money before Black Panther fucking murders everybody 

Speaking of the director, I still have to see Jungle Cruise on Disney+ before I go see Black Adam.  Why you may ask?  Because the movie based on the trailers I saw peaked my interest.

As for the Black Adam film, to me it looks great because of the action, acting, and Dwayne Johnson's portrayal of Black Adam. 

However, my main concerns are the character, Sabbac, which I know very little about, and the film's box office success.

As much as I love League of Super Pets, it bombed at the box office.  So I hope Black Adam does really well making money because the only DCEU film to exceed $1 billion dollars at the box office was Aquaman.

25 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Just finished watching She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 5.

Solid episode.  

However, my biggest problem with the series has been the CGI.  It is not very good to be quite frank.

Its only really noticeable in light areas when its dark it looks pretty good but thats with most CGI