12. Spider-Man: Homecoming 
13. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 
14. Black Panther
15. Werewolf by Night (TV Special)
16. WandaVision (Limited Series)
17. Loki (Season 1)
18. Moon Knight (Limited Series)
19. Hawkeye (Limited Series)
20. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Limited Series)
21. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
22. Avengers: Age of Ultron
23. Iron Man 3
24. Ant-Man
25. Ms. Marvel (Limited Series)
26.  Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 
27. Doctor Strange
28. Captain America: The First Avenger
29. What If...? (Season 1)
30. Thor
31. Black Widow
32. I Am Groot (Shorts)
33. Captain Marvel
34. Ant-Man and the Wasp
35. She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
36. Iron Man 2
37. The Incredible Hulk
38. Thor: The Dark World
39. Eternals
40. Thor: Love and Thunder 

Comic Book/Superhero Movies of 2022 Ranked

1. The Batman
2. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 
3. My Hero Academia: World Heroes' Mission 
4. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 
5. Thor: Love and Thunder
6. Black Adam (Meh)
7. DC: League of Super-Pets (Meh)
8. Morbius (Shitpile)

Did you hear of Kevin Conroy's passing?

3 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Interesting and a shame at the same time IMO.  I really enjoyed the movie.

Its what The Rock deserves saying its gonna change DC forever lol it didnt and doesnt help he shit talked shazam and doesnt want to fight him when their literally supposed to fight 

16 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Its what The Rock deserves saying its gonna change DC forever lol it didnt and doesnt help he shit talked shazam and doesnt want to fight him when their literally supposed to fight 

I heard about that.  I agree with the fact that for Dwayne Johnson to not want to fight Zachary Levi's Captain Marvel is literally pretty freaking stupid.  I mean, Black Adam is arguably Billy Batson's/Captain Marvel's greatest nemesis and rival of all time.

While I do somewhat agree that the film didn't completely change the DCEU completely, I do believe it did put the franchise in a positive direction in terms of the fact that we have the JSA established and looking pretty good and more importantly we got Henry Cavill as the GOAT superhero, Superman back.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

I heard about that.  I agree with the fact that for Dwayne Johnson to not want to fight Zachary Levi's Captain Marvel is literally pretty freaking stupid.  I mean, Black Adam is arguably Billy Batson's/Captain Marvel's greatest nemesis and rival of all time.

While I do somewhat agree that the film didn't completely change the DCEU completely, I do believe it did put the franchise in a positive direction in terms of the fact that we have the JSA established and looking pretty good and more importantly we got Henry Cavill as the GOAT superhero, Superman back.

Not really because by 2024 DC gonna look very different under Gunn, we may get a new black adam whos actually comic accurate and a better actor than The Rock honestly 

While yes its good to have Cavill back, but i think WB really hurt the brand of DC giving us such crappers and mediocre films when good movies like Shazam,  The Suicide Squad should of done super well

Joker and The Batman don't count cause their proper Masterpieces and actually excell the genre thats why they did very well 

Next year the only movie from DC thats prob be huge is Aquaman 2 cause Mamoa of course Amber Heard may hurt it even if shes in it or not, Shazam 2 may do about the same as the first film, Flash will be a flop cause who will support a pedo besides the crazy Snyder die hards, and Blue Beetle is just a huge toss up

10 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Not really because by 2024 DC gonna look very different under Gunn, we may get a new black adam whos actually comic accurate and a better actor than The Rock honestly 

While yes its good to have Cavill back, but i think WB really hurt the brand of DC giving us such crappers and mediocre films when good movies like Shazam,  The Suicide Squad should of done super well

Joker and The Batman don't count cause their proper Masterpieces and actually excell the genre thats why they did very well 

Next year the only movie from DC thats prob be huge is Aquaman 2 cause Mamoa of course Amber Heard may hurt it even if shes in it or not, Shazam 2 may do about the same as the first film, Flash will be a flop cause who will support a pedo besides the crazy Snyder die hards, and Blue Beetle is just a huge toss up

I do doubt Gunn is going to replace Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam.  Then again, I could be wrong.

While I do understand where you are coming from in terms WB hurting the brand of DC to some degree, Shazam should've been released around Christmas time and James Gunn's Suicide Squad should not have been released theatrically and on HBO Max at the same time.  That was stupid to do.

Joker and the new Batman are of course excellent films.

As for next year, of course my least anticipated movie is the Flash because of Ezra Miller.  I'm definitely looking forward to Aquaman 2 because I absolutely loved the first one.  And, Shazam 2 IMO has the chance to be just as good as the first one.

• 2 weeks later...