What game would you like remastered for the new consoles?

Savage2Day

honestly none, i want devs 2 use their time/effort on new games, ideas and IPs not jus take lazy way out and keep doing cash grabs of remasters and thats what gaming turned to now, majority remasters instead of fresh new games which imho is really sad =/

​Its not a bad idea to remaster old games that many people have played. I have a problem if its a game thats not even a year old but if its a game from lets say 2005 then I'm all up for it. Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance didn't really sell well and its really hard to get a copy now so why not expose that to a new userbase of people who haven't gotten the chance to play it?

• Upvote 1

• Psychonauts(Favorite game of all time and I demand a sequel already! Costume Quest got one so I want at least an HD remaster of Psychonauts)
  • I would say Bully, but I feel like I would only accept it if they also added more stuff like new weapons and clothes.
  • Motherfucking Def Jam Vendetta or Fight For NY. Favorite wrestling game of all time.
  • Final Fantasy IX. It was my first ever Final Fantasy game and I loved it.
  • Crash Tag Team Racing. I just absolutely adore this game and I loved Nitro Kart as well and would love an HD remaster of both as I had so much fun playing those games as a kid.
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash. 'Nuff said.
  • Eternal Darkness. I never actually got to play the game, but after watching videos of it, I really want to play it.
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2. Need I really say more?
  • Upvote 1

• Psychonauts(Favorite game of all time and I demand a sequel already! Costume Quest got one so I want at least an HD remaster of Psychonauts)
  • I would say Bully, but I feel like I would only accept it if they also added more stuff like new weapons and clothes.
  • Motherfucking Def Jam Vendetta or Fight For NY. Favorite wrestling game of all time.
  • Final Fantasy IX. It was my first ever Final Fantasy game and I loved it.
  • Crash Tag Team Racing. I just absolutely adore this game and I loved Nitro Kart as well and would love an HD remaster of both as I had so much fun playing those games as a kid.
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash. 'Nuff said.
  • Eternal Darkness. I never actually got to play the game, but after watching videos of it, I really want to play it.
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2. Need I really say more?

​It would make sense to remaster Eternal Darkness since Nintendo has recently renewed the trademark so maybe they can build up hype for a sequel?  They could also add new stuff that accommodates to the gamepad since theres a lot of sanity effects you could do with that.

​It would make sense to remaster Eternal Darkness since Nintendo has recently renewed the trademark so maybe they can build up hype for a sequel?  They could also add new stuff that accommodates to the gamepad since theres a lot of sanity effects you could do with that.

​Oh yeah that would be pretty neat, but I wonder what they would do with it. I think while playing if the sanity meter gets too low, it shows like some horrific picture or something crazy like that to mess with the player.