Lol, anyone remember this?

Zybatsu

oh god i remember this game haven't played since like 4th or 5th grade. Do people still play it?

​Actually this screenshot is from yesterday, they brought back the version from 2007 because a lot of people had issue with the version from 2013. So now you have a choice to play either one.

Meh, there's like 90k between both games, which is a lot considering how old this game is.

​Actually this screenshot is from yesterday, they brought back the version from 2007 because a lot of people had issue with the version from 2013. So now you have a choice to play either one.

Meh, there's like 90k between both games, which is a lot considering how old this game is.

​Ugh...that game is trash really. Grind-fest.

​Surprised theres still a dedicated fanbase for it.

I haven't played Runescape since 6th grade. Man that takes me back playing with my friends and trying to level up alot but the stupid paywall locked you out of all the good areas...

​Hey me too. I didn't have internet back then so me and my friend would go to the Public Library after school to play it. I dropped it after after a few months because I got internet and got addicted to Combat Arms.

• 2 weeks later...