Jump to content
DSP Gaming

Movie Review Thread 4.0: The Unnecessary Reboot


MasterOfAwesomeness

Recommended Posts

The Nice Guys Review 

Russel Crowe who is the kind of paid Hitman kind of guy was fantastic  he was serious but also had very good comedic timing and was a badass this is probably his best Movie in a long time not including Man of Steel which he is great in but only little part

Ryan Gosling who plays the PI Detective who is a bumbling idiot but also not a idiot for me is the Best part of the movie but anything Gosling is in he is the Best Part. 

The Chemistry from Crowe and Gosling is like someone coming in to pitch a Awesome Original Buddy Cop movie starring these two,  this is that movie

Shane Black directing and his style of writing and comedy (Not set in Christmas this time like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Iron Man 3)

Goslings Daughter is pretty good

The Mysterious Villain is a actor you will know who it is when they show him

Some Pretty Good Twist

Overall: I Love this movie i laughed very hard probably more than Deadpool.  Sadly this movie is barely getting its Budget back so who knows if we will get a Nice Guys 2. 

Overall Grade: A+

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

The Nice Guys Review 

Russel Crowe who is the kind of paid Hitman kind of guy was fantastic  he was serious but also had very good comedic timing and was a badass this is probably his best Movie in a long time not including Man of Steel which he is great in but only little part

Ryan Gosling who plays the PI Detective who is a bumbling idiot but also not a idiot for me is the Best part of the movie but anything Gosling is in he is the Best Part. 

The Chemistry from Crowe and Gosling is like someone coming in to pitch a Awesome Original Buddy Cop movie starring these two,  this is that movie

Shane Black directing and his style of writing and comedy (Not set in Christmas this time like Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Iron Man 3)

Goslings Daughter is pretty good

The Mysterious Villain is a actor you will know who it is when they show him

Some Pretty Good Twist

Overall: I Love this movie i laughed very hard probably more than Deadpool.  Sadly this movie is barely getting its Budget back so who knows if we will get a Nice Guys 2. 

Overall Grade: A+

My Uncle Kevin enjoyed this film.  When I have the chance, I will check it out.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finding Dory Review

The Good
Ellen as Dory once again as great Comedic Relief, which made alot of people worry oh how will a side Character from the Original who was just comedic relief cause Minions failed on that part.
Well Pixar has done it again not only is Dory really funny, she has Depth to her Character Your with her from Beginning to End to find her Parents and you want her to Succeed

Albert Brooks is great once Again as Marlin

And Nemo is still adorable 

Along with Dory are some Brand new Characters that you will fall in Love with

The Stand Out being Ed O'Niel as Hank as the Octopus aka "Septopus" he was just great he was basically how Marlin felt to Dory in the original but more

Kaitlyn Olsen as Destiny a Near Sighted Whale Shark is funny

Same for Ty Burrell as Bailey a Beulga Whale

Dorys Parents played by Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy are great

Crush played by Director Andrew Stanton makes a great Cameo


Idris Elba, Dominic West and Michael Sheen as Cali Sea Lion are Hilarious

Stay After the Credits They show Familiar Gang from the first movie

The Feels the Mother Freaking Feels

The Animation 

The Score

The Bad kind of Sorta Nit Pick
There wasnt really a moment where it made me kind of cry a bit like Usually what Pixar or Disney does. i did tear up but thats it

Overall: Pixar did it again and Proved people wrong that they can make a Movie off a Secondary Character and not make it a Cash Grab I love this movie

Overall Grade: A-
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Finding Dory Review

The Good
Ellen as Dory once again as great Comedic Relief, which made alot of people worry oh how will a side Character from the Original who was just comedic relief cause Minions failed on that part.
Well Pixar has done it again not only is Dory really funny, she has Depth to her Character Your with her from Beginning to End to find her Parents and you want her to Succeed

Albert Brooks is great once Again as Marlin

And Nemo is still adorable 

Along with Dory are some Brand new Characters that you will fall in Love with

The Stand Out being Ed O'Niel as Hank as the Octopus aka "Septopus" he was just great he was basically how Marlin felt to Dory in the original but more

Kaitlyn Olsen as Destiny a Near Sighted Whale Shark is funny

Same for Ty Burrell as Bailey a Beulga Whale

Dorys Parents played by Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy are great

Crush played by Director Andrew Stanton makes a great Cameo


Idris Elba, Dominic West and Michael Sheen as Cali Sea Lion are Hilarious

Stay After the Credits They show Familiar Gang from the first movie

The Feels the Mother Freaking Feels

The Animation 

The Score

The Bad kind of Sorta Nit Pick
There wasnt really a moment where it made me kind of cry a bit like Usually what Pixar or Disney does. i did tear up but thats it

Overall: Pixar did it again and Proved people wrong that they can make a Movie off a Secondary Character and not make it a Cash Grab I love this movie

Overall Grade: A-
 

Good job bro.  Glad you enjoyed it.  I'm looking forward to seeing it and giving the film my thoughts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Independence Day: Resurgence  Review

The Good
Jeff Goldblum is the best thing about this movie he tries his best doing his normal Goldblum antics, but even the great Jeff Goldblum cant save this Shitpile.

The idea of us adapting to the Alien technology after 20 years

The New Mother Ships look

The Bad
Alot actually
First this movie is missing Charisma and Heart and Fun. It was a very dumb idea to have this movie without Will Smith and to kill him off is just a kick in the balls and they barely even mention him or care.

Bill Poleman is just basically phoning it in the whole movie for a paycheck just sleep walking. Which they try to give him a new speech which is so forced and lazy.

Jessie Usher who plaus Will Smiths son is awful, hes so Bland and stiff he has no Charisma 

Liam Hemsworth who cant act to save his life 

Maika Monroe who i like as an actress plays the presidents Daughter which idk why the couldn't get Mae Whitman to come back

William Fichtner seriously doesn't do shit 

Vivica A. Fox comes back as Will Smiths wife and well spoiler but i don't care she dies like stupidly too as her son watches and doesn't do shit 

Jeff Goldblums Assistant is annoying 

The Crazy Scientist who wakes up from 20 years somehow idk

This Movie is so Convoluted with so many Plots

You got the Main Plot with Jeff Goldblum

Bill Poleman who is a crazy Ex President with Visions 

The Crazy Scientist who wakes up from a 20 year coma and Goldblums assistant 

The Love Story with Shitty Hemsworth and the President Daughter

The Rivalry  between Shitty Hemsworth and Will Smiths son

The other Love Story between Hemsworths friend and some Asian chick

Judd Hirsch Character taking care a bunch of kids plot

Spoiler but who cares a Other Alien faction who i guess are good which is a force plot to try to get a 3rd movie (if it gets one lol)
 
The Writing is garbage 

How we didnt know about a Ship thats been in Africa for 20 Years drilling without us knowing is ridiculous.

Rolan Emerich says Marvel and DC copied him yet he copied the Gravity Destruction shit from Man of Steel and the Queen looks like the Queen Xenomorph .

The CGI other than the Mother Ship is garbage this movie looks like it should be on Syfy 

When the Alien queens dies the Mother Ship stops and all the ships blow up  

The End of the Movie is like the biggest like Hey were setting up a third movie so we can take the fight to them so lets hope we get a third movie.

Overall: This was the biggest un needed sequel ever , this movie is garbage its the worst movie this year so far. It makes Michael Bay look great and makes Age of Extinction look better than this. I hope to god we don't get a 3rd movie 

Overall Grade: F


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Independence Day: Resurgence  Review

The Good
Jeff Goldblum is the best thing about this movie he tries his best doing his normal Goldblum antics, but even the great Jeff Goldblum cant save this Shitpile.

The idea of us adapting to the Alien technology after 20 years

The New Mother Ships look

The Bad
Alot actually
First this movie is missing Charisma and Heart and Fun. It was a very dumb idea to have this movie without Will Smith and to kill him off is just a kick in the balls and they barely even mention him or care.

Bill Poleman is just basically phoning it in the whole movie for a paycheck just sleep walking. Which they try to give him a new speech which is so forced and lazy.

Jessie Usher who plaus Will Smiths son is awful, hes so Bland and stiff he has no Charisma 

Liam Hemsworth who cant act to save his life 

Maika Monroe who i like as an actress plays the presidents Daughter which idk why the couldn't get Mae Whitman to come back

William Fichtner seriously doesn't do shit 

Vivica A. Fox comes back as Will Smiths wife and well spoiler but i don't care she dies like stupidly too as her son watches and doesn't do shit 

Jeff Goldblums Assistant is annoying 

The Crazy Scientist who wakes up from 20 years somehow idk

This Movie is so Convoluted with so many Plots

You got the Main Plot with Jeff Goldblum

Bill Poleman who is a crazy Ex President with Visions 

The Crazy Scientist who wakes up from a 20 year coma and Goldblums assistant 

The Love Story with Shitty Hemsworth and the President Daughter

The Rivalry  between Shitty Hemsworth and Will Smiths son

The other Love Story between Hemsworths friend and some Asian chick

Judd Hirsch Character taking care a bunch of kids plot

Spoiler but who cares a Other Alien faction who i guess are good which is a force plot to try to get a 3rd movie (if it gets one lol)
 
The Writing is garbage 

How we didnt know about a Ship thats been in Africa for 20 Years drilling without us knowing is ridiculous.

Rolan Emerich says Marvel and DC copied him yet he copied the Gravity Destruction shit from Man of Steel and the Queen looks like the Queen Xenomorph .

The CGI other than the Mother Ship is garbage this movie looks like it should be on Syfy 

When the Alien queens dies the Mother Ship stops and all the ships blow up  

The End of the Movie is like the biggest like Hey were setting up a third movie so we can take the fight to them so lets hope we get a third movie.

Overall: This was the biggest un needed sequel ever , this movie is garbage its the worst movie this year so far. It makes Michael Bay look great and makes Age of Extinction look better than this. I hope to god we don't get a 3rd movie 

Overall Grade: F


 

Hollywood needs to stop doing this crap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Central Intelligence Review

The Good
The Rock and Kevin Harts Chemistry is perfect they both play off each other well in different roles which Hart is the serious straight man and The Rock is the goofy (not cartoon) character but yet hes The Rock so he has to be a badass

The Cameos are great between two people especially one woman which this will prob be the thing she has done all year Cough not Ghostbusters Cough

Aaron Paul is pretty great give that man more work

The Jokes are really funny... but

The Bad
Some do fall flat the third act is pretty stale and predictable

Fat Rock CGI is  kinda scary

Kevin Hart even though hes the straight man and serious cant help to be over the top sometimes 

Overall: I did enjoy this movie this is 100x better than the Ride Along movies and i would not mind seeing a Sequel out of this

Overall Grade: B

 

 

 

 

 

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition Review

I'm not gonna go so far into it you know I love Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and really liked Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/ Wonder Women and Alfred

I'll talk the differences and my thoughts on this Version of the Movie, The Theater version i liked but i didnt love i felt it very badly edited movie that jumped from Scene to Scene  and it didnt make sense.
I can say this Ultimate Version is the Best Version of this movie and actually makes this a way better movie, they put back scenes that make more sense and make it a Fluid and structured movie.

During the Beginning go the Movie they show why the little girl was in the middle of the destruction of Metropolis cause of a Field Trip i guess 

"I don't deserve you Alfred" 

What the Theater version didn't have was any Clark Kent development, while this version has Alot of Clark Kent scenes that develop him more and why he wanted to stop Batman and why he threatened to kill Batman if he didn't stop with him investigating.
And they get another scene with him talking to his Mom.

It shows why Clark was in the Mountains

And more Of Lois Lane investigating and shows how shes knows the guy who kidnaps her and how she found out Lex's Plot . Makes her less of a Dumb character than the Theater version did 

Bruce Wayne shower i guess for the girls who wanna see Affleck Butt lol

Jena Malone as a person from S T.A.R.S. Labs

Ans explains why Superman couldn't see the Bomb in the Wheel Chair it was made out of Led 

The show Batman stealing the Kryptonite. 

The Court Room Scene where Superman just leaves after is explodes that make him look like dick. In this version shows him Saving people from it and people Thank him. Which Bruce Wayne didnt hear or see him save people which is why he still wanted to kill him

The Africa scene gets more explanation and why people thought Superman killed people 

Alexander Luthor even though he still the worst thing about the movie least gets more explanation for what he did
Plus the Scene where Batman tells him hes going to Arkham Asylum to meet some of Batman's old friends

Doomsday has more Detail to him

And the Death of Superman is handled alot better now. And the Funeral is handled better. 

The Flash scene where he talks to Bruce is way better  you can actually see him better and I love his Suit.

Some scenes are re arranged to make sense 

I still don't think They made Superman is a Douche in the movie the world is afraid of him which is what would happened in real life i mean we live in the World where Trump could be President he would definitely try and stop Superman and try to turn everyone against him. 

They still dont explain how Lex knows Superman and Batmans identity. 

The Martha scene is still in there which is god awful 

And Alexander Luthor is still a Cartoon 

But other than that this is still a way better Fluid movie than it was before and i actually this movie alot more than before now

Theater Cut Version Score: C+
 Real Ultimate Edition Version Score: B+ or A-
 (im gonna need to sleep on it more) 

Remember this my Opinion your might be different when you see this 

Edited by sateler96
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Central Intelligence Review

The Good
The Rock and Kevin Harts Chemistry is perfect they both play off each other well in different roles which Hart is the serious straight man and The Rock is the goofy (not cartoon) character but yet hes The Rock so he has to be a badass

The Cameos are great between two people especially one woman which this will prob be the thing she has done all year Cough not Ghostbusters Cough

Aaron Paul is pretty great give that man more work

The Jokes are really funny... but

The Bad
Some do fall flat the third act is pretty stale and predictable

Fat Rock CGI is  kinda scary

Kevin Hart even though hes the straight man and serious cant help to be over the top sometimes 

Overall: I did enjoy this movie this is 100x better than the Ride Along movies and i would not mind seeing a Sequel out of this

Overall Grade: B

 

 

 

 

 

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition Review

I'm not gonna go so far into it you know I love Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and really liked Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/ Wonder Women and Alfred

I'll talk the differences and my thoughts on this Version of the Movie, The Theater version i liked but i didnt love i felt it very badly edited movie that jumped from Scene to Scene  and it didnt make sense.
I can say this Ultimate Version is the Best Version of this movie and actually makes this a way better movie, they put back scenes that make more sense and make it a Fluid and structured movie.

During the Beginning go the Movie they show why the little girl was in the middle of the destruction of Metropolis cause of a Field Trip i guess 

"I don't deserve you Alfred" 

What the Theater version didn't have was any Clark Kent development, while this version has Alot of Clark Kent scenes that develop him more and why he wanted to stop Batman and why he threatened to kill Batman if he didn't stop with him investigating.
And they get another scene with him talking to his Mom.

It shows why Clark was in the Mountains

And more Of Lois Lane investigating and shows how shes knows the guy who kidnaps her and how she found out Lex's Plot . Makes her less of a Dumb character than the Theater version did 

Bruce Wayne shower i guess for the girls who wanna see Affleck Butt lol

Jena Malone as a person from S T.A.R.S. Labs

Ans explains why Superman couldn't see the Bomb in the Wheel Chair it was made out of Led 

The show Batman stealing the Kryptonite. 

The Court Room Scene where Superman just leaves after is explodes that make him look like dick. In this version shows him Saving people from it and people Thank him. Which Bruce Wayne didnt hear or see him save people which is why he still wanted to kill him

The Africa scene gets more explanation and why people thought Superman killed people 

Alexander Luthor even though he still the worst thing about the movie least gets more explanation for what he did
Plus the Scene where Batman tells him hes going to Arkham Asylum to meet some of Batman's old friends

Doomsday has more Detail to him

And the Death of Superman is handled alot better now. And the Funeral is handled better. 

The Flash scene where he talks to Bruce is way better  you can actually see him better and I love his Suit.

Some scenes are re arranged to make sense 

I still don't think They made Superman is a Douche in the movie the world is afraid of him which is what would happened in real life i mean we live in the World where Trump could be President he would definitely try and stop Superman and try to turn everyone against him. 

They still dont explain how Lex knows Superman and Batmans identity. 

The Martha scene is still in there which is god awful 

And Alexander Luthor is still a Cartoon 

But other than that this is still a way better Fluid movie than it was before and i actually this movie alot more than before now

Theater Cut Version Score: C+
 Real Ultimate Edition Version Score: B+ or A-
 (im gonna need to sleep on it more) 

Remember this my Opinion your might be different when you see this 

So the Ultimate Edition is like 3 hour +? I'm thinking about getting it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, AshishAshLamps007 said:

So the Ultimate Edition is like 3 hour +? I'm thinking about getting it.

Its 3 Hours and i loved it because its a complete film for me the Theater version is completely unwatchable  cause of the awful editing out of context scenes making sense

This version 

1. Gives you more Clark Kent basically the Theater version was a Batman movie with Superman as a Key Main Character to Its actually a Superman movie with Batman being a Key Character and theres more scenes that when his death actually happens it means more it has more weight

Theres more Lois Lane actually doing something and not being damsal in distress shes actually helping

theres more conext to Lex Luthor

The only thing that this film didnt need was be Rated R the MPPA rating is dumb because all Snyder do was add a Women in Bruces Bed, a Little Blood and the F Bomb. The Wolverine is PG-13 and has Gore

And WB should of put this version in Theaters this is the Real Version of BvS, does it still have a few minor probs yes, but it made for me a Ok Film into a Good to Great film

Also Blame goes into WB cause if this version was actually released in Theaters it would of 

1. Made a Billion 

2. Would of been Recieved by Critics better cause the UE is getting better reviews than the Theater Version

Like seriously WB the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit Movies are nearly 3 Hours and they still made nearly a Billion 

But anyway yes Ash buy it i recomend it 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Its 3 Hours and i loved it because its a complete film for me the Theater version is completely unwatchable  cause of the awful editing out of context scenes making sense

This version 

1. Gives you more Clark Kent basically the Theater version was a Batman movie with Superman as a Key Main Character to Its actually a Superman movie with Batman being a Key Character and theres more scenes that when his death actually happens it means more it has more weight

Theres more Lois Lane actually doing something and not being damsal in distress shes actually helping

theres more conext to Lex Luthor

The only thing that this film didnt need was be Rated R the MPPA rating is dumb because all Snyder do was add a Women in Bruces Bed, a Little Blood and the F Bomb. The Wolverine is PG-13 and has Gore

And WB should of put this version in Theaters this is the Real Version of BvS, does it still have a few minor probs yes, but it made for me a Ok Film into a Good to Great film

Also Blame goes into WB cause if this version was actually released in Theaters it would of 

1. Made a Billion 

2. Would of been Recieved by Critics better cause the UE is getting better reviews than the Theater Version

Like seriously WB the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit Movies are nearly 3 Hours and they still made nearly a Billion 

But anyway yes Ash buy it i recomend it 

Glad to hear..Will buy it :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Legend of Tarzan Review

The Good (i guess ok)
Alexander Skarsgard as Tarzan (Hes ok at best and i love Skarsgard he was my favorite character in True Blood, but when i look at him i dont see Tarzan, Chris Hemsworth would of been a better Tarzan

Margot Robbie as Jane shes Fine to a very weak Script and story shes isnt given alot , she hasnt really had a Great Role since The Wolf of Wall Street thank god shes Harley Quinn though shes perfect castinf for Suicide Squad.

The Bad
My Freaking God is this movie Sooooooooooooo BORING and BLAND jesus Christ it takes Literally 30 Minutes to Leave London to Africa and we dont even get to the Actual real Jungle where the Apes are within a Hour in the movie and this is a Hour in a Half Movie and most of the Ape scenes and Tarzan in the Jubgle are Flashback scenes that awfully cut back and forth the pacing of this movie is awful. I dont blame David Yates (Director of Harry Potter 5-7) i blame the writer of the Katy Perry concert movie 

The CGI is garbage ive seen better Apes in The Jungle Book and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
WB i have no idea what the hell you doing making this movie on a $180 Million budget with shitty CGI and obvious Green Screen, Tarzan is not a hugley popular character unless Disney makes it. I thought you learned your lesson when you made the Point Break Remake with a $200 Million Budget

While i did say Margot Robbie is fine she basically doesnt do shit in this movie but be a Damsal in Distress not a good move WB when your trying to make a Strong female character in Suicide Squad.

Samuel L. Jackson is out of place and miscast in this movie  

Christoph Waltz is once again a shitty villain. Just go back to Quentin Tarantino.

Slow Motion Action Scenes theres even a slow motion for A Necklace.........

Overall: This is a Hugely Meh Movie i nearly fell asleep watching this movie Thank God David Yates is doing Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them least he has a actual good writer with him on that (JK Rowling)
And WB just stop making these movies like Pan and this and cancel Andy Serkis The Jungle Book i know it look beautiful cause its Serkis, but still we have a The Jungle Book from Disney this year that was amazing just let Disney do these movies and Stop.

Overall Grade: D

 

Save your money for something else like Star Trek or Jason Bourne or The Killing Joke or Suicide Squad anything except Ghostbusters (just watch that on internet) lol 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

FB_IMG_1468552344811.jpg

Sing Street Review

My God did i love this movie i loved all the characters
This movie is a great coming of Age story of a Kid and his friends making a Band

Ferdia Walsh-Peelo is great as the lead character 

Aidan Gillian is always great 

The one person i want to say is REALLY GREAT is Jack Reynor (the dude from Transformers 4 Walbergs Daughter Bf who was pure shit in the movie) HE IS FANTASTIC in this movie its just Michael Bay ruining the actors, but this is the best performance ive seen from him so far and thank god he isnt coming back to Transformers

All the Band Members are really great and their roadie

The love interest is great 

The Main Priest is a Asshole 

The Cinematography is great

The Music is really great 

Overall: I REALLY love this movie i couldn't find anything bad about this its one of the Best of the Year 
And one of the movies no one has seen. 

Overall Grade: A+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ice Age: Collision Course Review

This will be a Short Review

The Good
Scrat trying to get his Nut

Simon Pegg as Buck 

The Animation

The Bad
Everything Else

Overall: This is just another low in the Ice Age Franchise which 4 was a low but this is lower they should of stopped after Dawn of the Dinosaurs.


Overall Grade: F+ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Ice Age: Collision Course Review

This will be a Short Review

The Good
Scrat trying to get his Nut

Simon Pegg as Buck 

The Animation

The Bad
Everything Else

Overall: This is just another low in the Ice Age Franchise which 4 was a low but this is lower they should of stopped after Dawn of the Dinosaurs.


Overall Grade: F+ 

will make sure to avoid, thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sateler96 said:

Ice Age: Collision Course Review

This will be a Short Review

The Good
Scrat trying to get his Nut

Simon Pegg as Buck 

The Animation

The Bad
Everything Else

Overall: This is just another low in the Ice Age Franchise which 4 was a low but this is lower they should of stopped after Dawn of the Dinosaurs.


Overall Grade: F+ 

I can't fucking believe this franchise is going down the toilet.  P.S., fuck the posting limits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Secret Life of Pets Review

The Good
I really enjoyed this movie its a mainly for kids but i feel adults will love this movie can they can relate to having pets. 

The Whole Voice Cast of Pets were great (Ill put the actor who voiced in the movie at the bottom), but for me Kevin Hart stole the movie as the Crazy Bunny i just loved the character he was hilarious and ridiculous

The Animation isn't like the best prob the weaker of the Illumination movies but its alright 

Also a good spoof with Sausages and the end song from Grease 

Some good Laughs and Pet jokes of what pets would normally do 

The Bad (Sorta)
Its Pretty much Toy Story with Pets i mean the main dog loves it owner and one day owner gets a new dog and the first dog gets jealous and tries to get rid of the other dog and go on a crazy adventure and they become friends.

And pretty predictable like i said above

And its pretty ridiculous not Ice Age 4 and 5 bad but still

Overall: I did enjoy this movie its a fun movie to watch if you love pets
Or you could just watch Zootipia lol that is the best movie but still this is good too.

Overall Grade: B- 

Louis C.K. as Max, a Jack Russell terrier. He is very easy-going but is overprotective of his owner Katie when Duke comes along.

Eric Stonestreet as Duke, a large, brown, shaggy Newfoundland. He is at first volatile and uncouth, but is later shown to have a sympathetic backstory.

Kevin Hart as Snowball, a white rabbit. Once abandoned by his magician owner, he went crazy, and leads a pack of other abandoned pets aiming to take retribution on humankind.

Jenny Slate as Gidget, a white Pomeranianand Max's love interest. She leads the pets to find Max and Duke.

Ellie Kemper as Katie, Max and Duke's friendly owner. 

Bobby Moynihan as Mel, a hyperactive Pugand one of Max's friends.

Lake Bell as Chloe, an obese and apathetic grey tabby cat  and one of Max's friends.

Dana Carvey as Pops, an elderly Basset Hound, who is paralyzed in his back legs and helps Gidget and the pets find Max and Duke. 

Hannibal Buress as Buddy, a laid-backDachshund and one of Max's friends.

Steve Coogan as Ozone, a British-accented Sphynx cat. He torments Max and Duke when they are in his territory but is later interrogated by Gidget to disclose their whereabouts.
Steve Coogan also voices Reginald.

Albert Brooks as Tiberius, a curmudgeonlyred-tailed hawk who helps Gidget and the pets find Max and Duke.

Tara Strong as Sweet Pea, a smallbudgerigar pet and one of Max's friends.

Chris Renaud as Norman, a guinea pig who keeps getting lost trying to find his apartment.

Michael Beattie as Tattoo, a slow-witted tattooed pig who is one of Snowball's minions.

Sandra Echeverría as Maria, a character in a telenovela Gidget watches.

Jaime Camil as Fernando, a character in a telenovela Gidget watches.

Kiely Renaud as Molly.

Laraine Newman as Chloe's owner.

John Kassir as Leonard's owner.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, sateler96 said:

The Secret Life of Pets Review

The Good
I really enjoyed this movie its a mainly for kids but i feel adults will love this movie can they can relate to having pets. 

The Whole Voice Cast of Pets were great (Ill put the actor who voiced in the movie at the bottom), but for me Kevin Hart stole the movie as the Crazy Bunny i just loved the character he was hilarious and ridiculous

The Animation isn't like the best prob the weaker of the Illumination movies but its alright 

Also a good spoof with Sausages and the end song from Grease 

Some good Laughs and Pet jokes of what pets would normally do 

The Bad (Sorta)
Its Pretty much Toy Story with Pets i mean the main dog loves it owner and one day owner gets a new dog and the first dog gets jealous and tries to get rid of the other dog and go on a crazy adventure and they become friends.

And pretty predictable like i said above

And its pretty ridiculous not Ice Age 4 and 5 bad but still

Overall: I did enjoy this movie its a fun movie to watch if you love pets
Or you could just watch Zootipia lol that is the best movie but still this is good too.

Overall Grade: B- 

Louis C.K. as Max, a Jack Russell terrier. He is very easy-going but is overprotective of his owner Katie when Duke comes along.

Eric Stonestreet as Duke, a large, brown, shaggy Newfoundland. He is at first volatile and uncouth, but is later shown to have a sympathetic backstory.

Kevin Hart as Snowball, a white rabbit. Once abandoned by his magician owner, he went crazy, and leads a pack of other abandoned pets aiming to take retribution on humankind.

Jenny Slate as Gidget, a white Pomeranianand Max's love interest. She leads the pets to find Max and Duke.

Ellie Kemper as Katie, Max and Duke's friendly owner. 

Bobby Moynihan as Mel, a hyperactive Pugand one of Max's friends.

Lake Bell as Chloe, an obese and apathetic grey tabby cat  and one of Max's friends.

Dana Carvey as Pops, an elderly Basset Hound, who is paralyzed in his back legs and helps Gidget and the pets find Max and Duke. 

Hannibal Buress as Buddy, a laid-backDachshund and one of Max's friends.

Steve Coogan as Ozone, a British-accented Sphynx cat. He torments Max and Duke when they are in his territory but is later interrogated by Gidget to disclose their whereabouts.
Steve Coogan also voices Reginald.

Albert Brooks as Tiberius, a curmudgeonlyred-tailed hawk who helps Gidget and the pets find Max and Duke.

Tara Strong as Sweet Pea, a smallbudgerigar pet and one of Max's friends.

Chris Renaud as Norman, a guinea pig who keeps getting lost trying to find his apartment.

Michael Beattie as Tattoo, a slow-witted tattooed pig who is one of Snowball's minions.

Sandra Echeverría as Maria, a character in a telenovela Gidget watches.

Jaime Camil as Fernando, a character in a telenovela Gidget watches.

Kiely Renaud as Molly.

Laraine Newman as Chloe's owner.

John Kassir as Leonard's owner.

My parents loved this movie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ghostbusters (2016) Review

The Good
 the 4 Ghostbusters are fine for what they do and serve the movie 

The different Proton Weapons

Chris Hemsworth to an extent

And that's basically it 
The Bad
The Comedy did not work i might of chuckled once it was for something stupid, it felt forced and felt all 4 women were trying really hard which is sad cause i know Mcarthy, Wig, Mckinnon, and Jones are really funny, but this was just Bad SNLSketch writing 
Plus theres Poop and Pee and Fart Jokes which aren't funny anymore 

This movie is really stupid I mean really really stupid like my brain started hurting

The Pacing in this movie Is just terrible it takes 30 Mins just for them to do anything and a Hour i think in to catch their first Ghost while the Original was just were already doing this and lets go

So yes there is a Very Very disrespect and immature Queef joke in the beginning which just like really your trying to set up 4 Strong Independent Female characters and you do that shit the same thing when the Government and the Mayor just puts them down everytime.

You already know every man is a idot and Asshole but its not just them Women are assholes too in this.

The Villain my god is he terrible his plan is basically kill all of New York because i was Bullied....... Stupid and somehow he gets the powers of Gozer idk how but he does, and the way they beat him is a nut Shot.

The CGI is utter Garbage like its 2016 this movie has a Budget of $144 Million and it looks like The Haunted Mansion
Oh and Better yet its not actually New York its actually Boston. CGI is never Ever Scary.

Slimer.... jesus christ

The Cameos are forced and out of place and not funny and when you make Bill Murray not funny then you got a problem cause the dude is a Legend.

So many End Credit scenes and one that even teases a sequel..... lol ok we will see about that.

Overall: This is basically a Cartoon for Kids to enjoy instead of being for everyone like the 1984 Original.
Its not the Worst Movie ever or the Year (it is one of the worst of the year) cause that goes to Independence Day 2, but its not a movie you should see or remember by the end of the year.

Overall Grade: D-  
 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...