Book Suggestions

DaddyAbraham

It depends on your taste really, I'd recommend actually reading Your Hate Mail Will Be Graded if you're looking for a fun read filled with sarcasm and hilarity. If you're looking for some horror I'd pick up New Cthulhu: The Recent Weird, And if you want some good old fashioned fantasy I would go for The Hobbit it's a good time.

Currently finishing up the most recently translated book in The Witcher series. It's been a great read, and honestly is right up there with the likes of A Song of Ice in Fire, IMO. Also highly recommended if you like the games.

​I feel it's a shame that the novels are plagiarized, because that really hurt my interest in the games.

That being said, I thought the source Andrzej Sapowski plagiarized, Michael Moorcock's Elric of Melniboné, is a great read.

I'd recommend most of Stephen King's works, especially The Stand and The Dark Tower series. Another classic book would be A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess. Another one I haven't heard anyone ever really talk about that I enjoyed would be The Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks, very intriguing set in a very interesting universe with great characters and plot that keeps you going through all 3 books.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/9/2015 at 5:45 AM, csos95 said:

Read the five books in a song of ice and fire that are released and then cry when you finish the fifth and realize the next one isn't going to be out for a very long time.

Good news; it looks like the series will be coming to a end soon. I don't have the details on me

but the end is nigh! About time too!!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...