DSP Tries It Suggestions

Abby

I honestly think DSP Tries IT: is kind of dumb.

Phil, you mostly eat fast food anybody can eat themselves and buy, and you rate it. Often times I hear "Its Salty" Well...its fast food Phil. There is a shit ton of salt in all fast food, no matter where you go, its unhealthy.

And every bodies taste buds are different, so I think people should try these things out for themselves, instead of watching you eat it, and develop there own experiences, as well as make their own opinions on the food.

The Best experience is 1st hand.

Phil, you mostly eat fast food anybody can eat themselves and buy, and you rate it. Often times I hear "Its Salty" Well...its fast food Phil. There is a shit ton of salt in all fast food, no matter where you go, its unhealthy.

And every bodies taste buds are different, so I think people should try these things out for themselves, instead of watching you eat it, and develop there own experiences, as well as make their own opinions on the food.

​Well not everybody wants to destroy their bodies by consuming fast food on a weekly basis like Phil is doing so I can see why a lot of people just want to watch someone eat and not necessarily go in and eat for themselves. 

I know more than 3/4's of the stuff Phil is eating, I would never touch. Makes my heart tremble seeing that crap. 

I think Phil should try Pussy (The energy drink : http://pussynaturalenergy.com/shop/)

It might be a stretch having to order Pussy online but I mean, it could benefit him since I don't think a lot of people have seen it or even know about it.

​I think Phil should try some bawls http://www.bawls.com/

I think Phil should try Pussy (The energy drink : http://pussynaturalenergy.com/shop/)

It might be a stretch having to order Pussy online but I mean, it could benefit him since I don't think a lot of people have seen it or even know about it.

​I know of it, was shocked it was a trick...

I bet y'all Phil would destroy that Pussy and those Bawls.

Then he could have a Big Cock (http://goo.gl/JdkoPl)

​LOL. That's interesting!

DSP Tries it: OG Kush, lol i jest but what would be amusing is a dsp tries it for different alcoholic drinks. not sure if thats already been spoke about but i just thought i'd throw it out there.

​I think he told a story about how when he smoked dat dank kush he started spewing liquids from both ends. We might not be seeing any 420 parties from ol Philly boy.

​i believe phil enjoys the fast food, enjoys tasting it, eating it and all that entails.

thats number 1.

then he thought" hey i m eating fast food why not film it and maybe my viewers watch i?"

and they did. so a: he very much likes fast food and b: hey if people want to watch him eat something he likes, all the better for him

right?

Phil some suggestions.

• Dunkin' Donuts coffee and donuts with PandaLee, they have Valentine's heart shaped donuts.
  • Taco Bell's new Quesalupa.
  • Jack In The Box's new 'Buttery Jack' burger. The burger has a all new garlic herb butter melted on the patty.
  • On Groundhog Day, Sonic is having 50% off their footlong hot dogs, maybe you could go down and grab one. 
  • Taco Bell's nachos grande!

Hope you get around to at least one in the month of February! Good luck.

I think that another poster said this but I think he should stop with the food thing and use DSP tries it as a sort of "first impression" series where he tries out a game for about 10-15 minutes.Or he could use it to play indie or games that he thinks deserve more attention.It would be better than him eating food IMO.

• Upvote 1

I think that another poster said this but I think he should stop with the food thing and use DSP tries it as a sort of "first impression" series where he tries out a game for about 10-15 minutes.Or he could use it to play indie or games that he thinks deserve more attention.It would be better than him eating food IMO.

​I think that's a really good idea. Other than the chewing noises, etc. most of the food he tries more or less comes down to "Yeah that's good" or "Yeah that's okay", which ultimately really isn't entertaining and detracts from the meat & potatoes of what his channel should be about - vidya games.

The Indie Games thing actually would also be good, especially if he decided to take a particular genre of Indie games and give them a try, ranging from lesser known Indie Games to the more well-known ones. Heck, could make for a good video montage.

• Upvote 1