DSP Gaming

DSP Tries It Suggestions

Abby

• 5 weeks later...

I think I already suggested it earlier (if it was here, not sure).

Medicinal marijuana 

From review up front, look, smell, packaging, purchase experience, to use and evaluation of the effects and of course taste.

No chewing sounds required. Although that is one of the main reasons I view the series ;-)

In my opinion, the latest episode reviewing the Frozen cereal was a step in the right direction. Having seen every episode, the series began to stray a bit, becoming more of a formal review. It may be just me, but I do not care or need an in-depth review of what are usually fast food items. While I take Phil's reviews into consideration with games, never have I with DSP Tries It. Rather than specifics, the improvising and snarky comments make the reviews better, whether it be "Bowser's Piss" or a Frozen musical number, for example. It seems like Phil had more fun making the video, too.

I think that Phil should try a spaghetti carbonara.

http://thekingofhate.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2015_03/spaghetti-carbonara.jpg.af790f93b574acc932a09e792b232380.jpg

Delicious, Slurp, Slurp!!!!

Carl Jr's Most American Burger. 

Cause how else can you get a hot dog, burger, and chips all in one bite?

That burger my friend is a Cholestrol fuck.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As stated above, maybe fast food is over done? 

Maybe try out some things that are more healthy? Heck, try a filming a new eating regime,  diet, and/or organic foods. That would have way more mass appeal, and it'd be better for your health. 

Just a suggestion. Feel free to ignore if it doesn't seem like it'd work. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 18.12.2016 at 5:42 AM, markymark52 said:

Oh and just an FYI: You didn't prepare the noodles right. You're supposed to weigh down the lid after pouring the boiling water and let the steam cook the noodles for a few minutes. The noodles are a lot better when they are piping hot.

Edited yesterday at 02:30 AM by markymark52

haha the preparation was funny to watch though. I thought everyone had a electric water kettle laying around for times like this. :biggrin: Or you could just boil the water in a regular pot. Which is better to pour from. 
But yeah, like you said, the lid should be weighed down. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...