Manga that you disliked, but are praised by others

Raeknub

Yea, totally stole the topic idea. Had to do my own since I pretty much never have the time to watch anime. I do read tons of manga though...

Attack on Titan. I'm somewhat torn on this one. I really liked the start, and I still do buy the series when it comes out in my country, but I just feel it had more potential to the plot. 2/10, too many titans ^^. ((In all seriousness, would rate 6/10)). It's not a bad series by any means though.

Tokyo Ghoul. Oh my... A series I got into thanks to my lovely customers reading it and me wanting to talk about it. I liked the series at start, thought it would be a nice "what are humans to a race far superior to them but a food source" series. Sadly, it plummeted into pretty boys getting hurt and being all sad with massive amounts of violence tossed in. Bleargh.

Ikki Tousen/Battle Vixens. I really can't put my finger on this one, on what to blame. I usually love fan service ecchi series with a deep burning passion. I read Freezing, I read Monster Musume, Kanokon and so on, and love those. This series however, I bought the first volume and just dropped it. I fail to understand what's good about it, but can't really say what's the thing that makes me dislike it either. Weeeird ^^

• 3 years later...

I haven't read many manga, (although I really like certain ones I've finished), but probably the 'Dragon Ball manga' is one that I started with, but skipped because I figured I'd just watch the show, and because there's so many things I can fit into my day to read.

On 3/5/2020 at 1:56 PM, MoraMoria said:

I haven't read many manga, (although I really like certain ones I've finished), but probably the 'Dragon Ball manga' is one that I started with, but skipped because I figured I'd just watch the show, and because there's so many things I can fit into my day to read.

It was wierd reading Dragon Ball since series was very perverted on Bulma and in yhe manga didny censor any nudity XD

Edited by sateler96

• 11 months later...
13 hours ago, musicboy said:

I have to agree with people around my age, who read the manga and played the fighting game. The character designs and the fighting game are interesting, but the story is very super cringy.

Can you dig it?‼

Music.thumb.jpg.0cfedb7bbede802a6bd14597a10c368b.jpg