Spider-Man PS4 Discussion

MDCFAN101

1 minute ago, Vrifter said:

That's a shame..there's some real chemistry there.

Not really any ideas, but I think the thread's fine. We don't know a whole lot to have much to talk about yet.

Look, I'm sorry if I acted weird or crazy.  I just find it disturbing when people throw in the words like overpowered and overrated into their statements a lot.  I feel those have been overused and abused too much.  

As for ideas, you can discuss what you want to happen in the game.  That is what this thread is for.

1 minute ago, Darksphere92 said:

i had a feeling he was.

Well, I knew there was something about him I couldn't stand.  Calling me crazy and delusional because I find a fictional character relatable and inspirational.  You know, fictional characters like Spidey mean a lot to so many people in a lot of ways.  Just because they are not real, doesn't mean we can't find them inspirational and relatable.  Besides, Spider-man was created so he is able to relate to the reader.

Besides, what made you have a feeling that he was a troll?

2 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Well, I knew there was something about him I couldn't stand.  Calling me crazy and delusional because I find a fictional character relatable and inspirational.  You know, fictional characters like Spidey mean a lot to so many people in a lot of ways.  Just because they are not real, doesn't mean we can't find them inspirational and relatable.  Besides, Spider-man was created so he is able to relate to the reader.

Besides, what made you have a feeling that he was a troll?

The way he was acting/posting.

2 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

he was trolling, nothing much more to explain, like when you said you like Spider-man, he said he hated Spider-man and basicaly said he sucked, and you were a fanboy.

WELL FUCK HIM!!!!  I don't care if people don't share my interests, just show respect and maturity.  Thank you, and sateler96 for having my back.  Sorry if I gotten a little childish or psychotic. 

Here is another one of my ideas for this game.  Since a lot of people have had mixed reactions about the costume, I believe the game should have unlockable costumes.

The costumes should be:

• Sam Raimi costume
  • Marc Webb costumes
  • Alex Ross costume
  • Ben Reilly costume
  • Classic Scarlet Spider costume
  • Classic Spider-man costume
  • Spider-man unlimited costume

57 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Here is another one of my ideas for this game.  Since a lot of people have had mixed reactions about the costume, I believe the game should have unlockable costumes.

The costumes should be:

• Sam Raimi costume
  • Marc Webb costumes
  • Alex Ross costume
  • Ben Reilly costume
  • Classic Scarlet Spider costume
  • Classic Spider-man costume
  • Spider-man unlimited costume

how about the Peter Parker Costume?

18 minutes ago, Darksphere92 said:

it's a game, i don't think that would matter. lol

Well, it would matter if they're concerned about fidelity to the source material. If they're going to give him unlimited webbing, better just say it's the organic stuff, rather than say it's mechanical but still make it unlimited. 

I don't think I would mind either way. Unlimited webbing could be a lot of fun, but limited webbing (with refills around the map) could force the player to be more judicious about how they spend it. 

2 minutes ago, KingBunghole said:

Well, it would matter if they're concerned about fidelity to the source material. If they're going to give him unlimited webbing, better just say it's the organic stuff, rather than say it's mechanical but still make it unlimited. 

I don't think I would mind either way. Unlimited webbing could be a lot of fun, but limited webbing (with refills around the map) could force the player to be more judicious about how they spend it. 

Good idea. BTW, thank you for your input.

On 6/20/2016 at 8:40 PM, KingBunghole said:

the Spider-man in the game, Ultimate Spider-man has a Mechanical Web Shooter, and was unlimited.