DSP Gaming

Let be honest Phil is good, not perfect but jeez

AlexdudeAnimation

These type of fans annoy me, making it feel like disliking phils video takes a lot of effort or something

This is one of the reasons why it's giving the DSP fanbase and probably Phil himself a bad name. (Because Phil sometimes say these things when it comes to talking about the haters calling them Immature, little kids, etc.) 

CnR0rcMWEAAO33E.jpg

Coyru7pWYAAU5EQ.jpg

CrHyZzhWAAAQQ7b.jpg

CriPv0BWYAAQhvh.jpg

CrTzWZEXYAAIx6p.jpgCrzuRJuW8AQXC4b.jpg

It's like instead of one person It's A BUNCH of people beating one dead horse. Not calling Phil a dead horse By the way

Edited by AlexdudeAnimation
  • Upvote 1

The problem is that it is actually some sense of fanatical tendencies in what they are doing. If you have a mindset that everything Phil does is a good, or a bad, well then you are having a problem. There are always nuances. When you stop seeing them and see everything as Black vs white, you have a problem.   

You shouldn't really make anything out of this, as it's a common thing on the internet. As an example, a recent review was made for Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice where the reviewer said the game was not that good. There were the people shitting on him that his opinion is shit and that he doesn't know what he's doing, there's the people fighting against them (similar to the posts you made on here), and there's the ones that hate both sides and keep saying for them to stop whining. Phil isn't exclusive to this kind of thing.

I'll admit it does bother me when on every video people will just comment something like "Fuck the haters", "Why are there so many dislikes", etc. 

It's like, you're such a huge fan of phil but the only thing you can add is bringing up phil's haters? You can't even make a comment about anything in the video?

• Upvote 2

• 5 years later...
57 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Times have changed a bit, now you get the ones who pretend to be a sycophant as some form of trolling, and the ones who use it sarcastically in reference to these.

"Trolls punching the air", rings a bell?

This is the only forum I've seen where fans are called trolls but you can't name haters trolls.

Its like a mirror image of the internet.

3 hours ago, WorthIts said:

This is the only forum I've seen where fans are called trolls but you can't name haters trolls.

Its like a mirror image of the internet.

I'm not sure what you're talking about, there's a bunch of people in Phil's streams pretending to be ultra-fans, but it's all sarcasm.

I used to see a lot of "F*** the trolls" when he moved to YouTube, and way more blatant parody of what a "fanboy" would sound like. Even on Twitter, so much that some Kiwifarmers would have doubts as to whether it was genuine or LARPing.

It is considered a professional sport around these parts, full conversations about someone because they can't tell if you're being serious.

Graphical representation of the situation:

MemeMeme.thumb.jpg.4409768dc98212d5ae91386f8195368e.jpg

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, lordpriapushimself said:

Why are you going around resurrecting irrelevant ancient threads?

Several reasons, which include testing some stuff.

The good thing is that there's no negatives for "necroing" threads in here, I'm not bothering anyone beyond the "All Activity" page, and that's not a problem either.

Not bothering anyone with reasonable standards, in any case.

4 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I'm not bothering anyone beyond the "All Activity" page, and that's not a problem either.

Which I use every day, so it is annoying.

"testing some stuff" is the most non-answer you can get. It's an Invision forum, you can find a huge amount of bug testing on the internet.

15 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

"testing some stuff" is the most non-answer you can get. It's an Invision forum, you can find a huge amount of bug testing on the internet.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. My response is the same.

15 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Which I use every day, so it is annoying.

Luckily, you can scroll down for 1.042 more seconds and avoid it.