DSP Gaming

I'm going to be leaving soon.

Squid_Girl

Yep. I'm going to be leaving the forums After the Ocarina of Time Playthrough and most liekly deleting my account. And the Reason why (as well as why I'm putting this into the general topics) is simple: Docxing

I heard that apparently, KG and BSV are either in favor of or outright encouraging Docxing people on these forums if they believe them to be detractors. And Considering that I don't live alone, I don't want to risk some maniac finding out where I live. Besides, Posting other people's private info is something I can't support.

And as for KG and BSV, I personally recommend that you DON'T Docx people here. It makes the community look awful, and it takes away value from the $5 Patreon Goal knowing you get private access to a forum that takes your personal info. Also... It might be illegal and could in theory get you in legal trouble for terrorism since you're literally using fear and terror to keep people out of here. Just a bit of warning from a Squid who learned about that.

First off, nobody is doxxing anyone. I certainly don't condone the practice and it would not be tolerated here or in anything related to my business. What happens outside of my business, of course, I have no control over.

Secondly, I have no idea what you're talking about when you say this: " it takes away value from the $5 Patreon Goal knowing you get private access to a forum that takes your personal info.What personal info, exactly, do you think these forums take? Every single forum you've ever posted to - hell, every single website you've ever accessed - has your IP address. Your IP address is your location ON THE INTERNET, not a physical street address. This website doesn't take any other information that any other website wouldn't. You're still COMPLETELY anonymous.

For example: with your IP address, someone could DDOS attack you, but they couldn't actually find out your name, phone number, or street address. They could only get a generalized idea of where you live i.e. what country and possibly what state, but that's about it. To get that kind of specific info, they'd have to issue a subpoena or court order to your ISP, to reveal your actual private info in regards to your IP address. Even now, there's a battle in the USA between ISPs and congress to make sure people's private info IS NOT DISCLOSED unless for direct law enforcement purposes.

Bottom line, it sure sounds to me like you're listening to all the wrong people - i.e., the group who make it their business to just consistently make stuff up about myself and everything related to me. 

If KG or anyone have "personal info" about the person who was planning on screwing me over, they didn't get it from this forum. And if they did post anything personal up, it'd immediately be wiped as soon as a moderator was notified. So please, do not believe the bullshit that others tell you and somehow spin this into a negative about this site or my business. Thanks.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Squid_Girl said:

Well then, If this is just false news, I'll just keep my eyes and ears peeled to see if it's true. If nothing happens, then I won't bring it up again.

Nothing whatsoever said by "those people" is news, it's all slander and/or speculation to cause drama. It makes life a LOT easier to stay away from those kinds of elements, trust me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HolyTruth said:

*cough*

9999.png

*cough* *cough*

99999.png

What I do outside the forum doesn't concern anyone here. If you have actual proof of me posting someones dox anywhere on the web feel free to show me, otherwise shut up. I don't have a twitter account, for one, nor do I post there. Anyone on twitter with my name is likely a fake.

This discussion has nothing to do with DSP despite being in general.

Edited by KGhaleon

Nothing of value was lost.

The person who was allegedly doxxed by KG has said it wasn't a doxx, the people who bring the doxx up know this too but facts don't beat drama in their world.  And KG when he said he'd doxx them all was clearly joking but seemingly some peoples outrage takes over before their minute sense of humour kicks in.

At least Holy Truth has outed himself as who else knows where to find a 3 year old screengrab or even that it exists?

20 minutes ago, Nation said:

You it would seem.

There's no date on the image nor did anyone mention how old it was so how would you know it's a 3 year old screengrab?

Because I knew it existed and have this thing called a memory.  Simple.  Given I knew information about the alleged dox I would have thought anyone with half a brain would have spotted that glaring fact.

Next time don't jump in so quickly before thinking of all options, obvious or otherwise lest you look foolish..  It wasn't me who posted it with an agenda to discredit something KG said was it? something you clearly don't have an issue with but you do with me for even knowing about it.

It's getting predicatable that any post by me has a big chance of being replied to by Nation.  You think I should send him a signed photograph?

Edited by TheTruthCommission

11 minutes ago, Nation said:

As for discrediting KG, i can't speak on the tweet (though clearly you can while operating under different rules as anyone else) i can say that in the random thoughts thread he threatened to doxx someone and admitted he'd "make an exception" towards his stance  on not doxxing people.

I think there's some confusion here Nation. I definitely would and have obtained private information about detractors outside of this forum. I know many of their real names. Would I post it online publicly where it could hurt them? No, that's the difference.

They've posted my real name and dox on twitter and youtube numerous times, however I've never posted private information about any of them. I have more integrity than that. I only said I would hand that information over to Phil, assuming he were serious enough to pursue legal action against Jackie/Liquidmk/Marle. That dude has been on Phil's case since last year with the copyright strikes and likely isn't going to stop until he has some cops knocking at his door. It's clearly affected DSP financially having to deal with this guy.

I don't have anything else to add and I really don't care, so I'm out of this discussion. It's unrelated to DSP and not really an appropriate forum discussion. Some mods need to wake up and lock or delete this.

13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

I think there's some confusion here Nation. I definitely would and have obtained private information about detractors outside of this forum. I know many of their real names. Would I post it online publicly where it could hurt them? No, that's the difference.

They've posted my real name and dox on twitter and youtube numerous times, however I've never posted private information about any of them. I have more integrity than that. I only said I would hand that information over to Phil, assuming he were serious enough to pursue legal action against Jackie/Liquidmk/Marle. That dude has been on Phil's case since last year with the copyright strikes and likely isn't going to stop until he has some cops knocking at his door. It's clearly affected DSP financially having to deal with this guy.

I don't have anything else to add and I really don't care, so I'm out of this discussion. It's unrelated to DSP and not really an appropriate forum discussion. Some mods need to wake up and lock or delete this.

I called you out on being out of your mind yesterday when you said you'd make an exception about doxxing someone and you just went and immediately assumed with your butt buddy BSV that i'm a detractor. I considered just leaving the community because of these first impressions of you and him being just some people who seem to not care one bit about DSP or his content but only your personal fun in fucking with those people you seem to hate and hold probably the most childish grudge in the world towards. Are you gonna try to doxx me too because i'm standing up to your bullshit?

Edited by Zantetsuken

3 hours ago, Nation said:

You it would seem.

There's no date on the image nor did anyone mention how old it was so how would you know it's a 3 year old screengrab?

There's the post count.

1 hour ago, KGhaleon said:

Legal actions or not the fact that you go to the lengths of stalking people is quite worrying.

• Upvote 2

I am a bit outraged against this bullshit. I don't know where people get their information. But I have never taken part in any conspiracy to do anything malicious towards anyone.
The only thing I saw KG do was making a joke in the random  thoughts thread about giving jackie chins personal information to phil.  I in turn made a joke comparing him with Radko Mladic a war-criminal during the bosnian civil war.
It is not like i think KG had commited any sort of genocide, or any other crime. I just used this exaggerated example because of the outrage some people showed.
I thought it was ridiculous and I still do.
If you want to belive rumors. I am sure you would find way worse than me and KG trying to dox people. But there wouldn't be any truth to them regardless. 
I can say I did nothing wrong and not lie. And so could KG, him making a joke about doing something doesn't mean he actually did it. 
You can't squeeze water out of a stone no matter how hard you try. So stop trying! 

• Upvote 1

Welp, finally used this thread as means to get rid of a few bad elements around here, so it actually had some productive use.

Since the issue is solved (nobody is being doxxed and this website doesn't keep personal information against anybody's knowledge or will), this thread is now closed.

• Upvote 2

• Phil locked this topic