Unadressed Harassment in Stream Chat

DoffysBack

it happens when two personalities clash. someone's a joker,and the other doesn't wanna joke around with someone they don't know :0 basically all that can happen is for the mods to kick the misbehaving members. coughthedoctorcough. that should teach him to keep his unfriendly thoughts to himself

Thedoctor seems like he only shows up to the streams to flirt with anyone who will give him attention - including other men. No clue why he's allowed to go on the way he does. He's been banned before too in the past so you think people would be watching his behavior more closely. 

Easy to solve.

Was she uncomfortable with it? If yes, then he's punished, even if it was a joke, if no then it's all good.

Even if she wasn't uncomfortable, were others? If yes, he's punished, if no, it's all good.

It'd be easier if she came here to say if she was joking around too or if it did disturb her, but from what I saw in the stream chat, albeit limited, she seemed to not be a fan of it.

• Upvote 1

in my defense the mods didnt seem to mind as no warnings was given, just casual joke about talking the kinky talk somewhere else. i first responded when i saw shadow saying he liked her, so i did /me kisses her , to make shadow jealous and  when jenni first responded she didnt mind what me and shadow were saying. yes she did later say she would bust my lip, however if u were there in the chat u could tell it was all in good fun. how about instead of saying should me and shadow be banned, u ask jenni was she offened by this FIRST then if she was decide if we get a warning or ban. dont just jump the gun ban us, thats the wrong thing to do . Further more if this stuff should really be stopped on the chat then i will stop if u wish me too. i can and will do how the mods and what phil wishes me to act.  Maybe it does need to change, because im not the only one that will say stuff, i just dont want to get banned, so if u want me to tone it down or stop all together, i will.

Easy to solve.

Was she uncomfortable with it? If yes, then he's punished, even if it was a joke, if no then it's all good.

Even if she wasn't uncomfortable, were others? If yes, he's punished, if no, it's all good.

It'd be easier if she came here to say if she was joking around too or if it did disturb her, but from what I saw in the stream chat, albeit limited, she seemed to not be a fan of it.

​I kind of disagree that it's all fine and dandy and that we should just ignore this if she was fine with it. I think her thoughts on what happened are irrelevant. Only because Phil himself has said in the past that the chat is there to be used to talk about him and his gameplay. It's one thing to chat in a friendly way with other people in the stream, that's cool. But when people start doing weird or derailing nonsense like this, it's pretty ridiculous. And if people are talking about fisting characters and whatever else like somebody else said, that's just as bad. The chat needs to be moderated properly. I think the mods put way too much emphasis on only looking out for people who criticize Phil. It seems like they let almost anything else go as long as you aren't directly putting Phil down in some way. And that's not right at all. Both things should be modded accordingly. 

• Upvote 1

Here's another example of Thedoctor behaving strangely in the chat.

http://thekingofhate.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2015_01/doctorpedobeingcreepy.png.98d5e0d51512b9e9c8fdd59461cb2d30.png

​hidden is a mod he could of banned me but didnt. this is about the chat btw not the forums, if i get chat banned it doesnt mean i should get forum banned since i didnt say anything bad on the forums, just letting u know. i want to continue to contribute to the forums with suggestions and ideas for phil

​hidden is a mod he could of banned me but didnt. this is about the chat btw not the forums, if i get chat banned it doesnt mean i should get forum banned since i didnt say anything bad on the forums, just letting u know. i want to continue to contribute to the forums with suggestions and ideas for phil

​No one is telling the mods to ban you from the forums, unless you decided to start acting the same way here as you do in the chat. This is a thread pertaining your behaviour in the chat, as you have also shown it in the past and the mods seems to not care about it.

​This thread is talking about the chat and the harassment that has been going in the stream chat. This thread isn't about the forums. Please don't derail the conversation about yourself harassing other members on the chat.

I agree, the chat discussion was off topic from the game and could be viewed as offensive. 

Almost no moderation happened because no mods were active the entire stream, mostly because the game/DLC was complete trash.

During other active streams (like KH2 or REmake recently) this kind of stuff is not allowed.

Let this be a warning that you need to be careful what you say as people may take something you're joking about as "over the line" and complain about it.

Since this is all after-the-fact no moderation will be doled out, but I ask that all parties involved be more careful in the future. If I catch it, i'll have to handle it myself if mods aren't present.

• Upvote 8

• Phil locked this topic