DSP Gaming

Wrestling Randomness 4.0

Stucazz

Kayfabe News at its best:

Following their abrupt release this past Monday from World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), professional wrestlers Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan and Ryback have signed on with Ring of Honor (ROH). The trio were released from their WWE contracts when the newly reinstated “Authority,” Hunter Hearst Helmsley and wife Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, got predictably drunk with power and sought petty vengeance on John Cena. It all makes perfect sense if you’re drunk — not with power, but with alcohol. Ziggler, Rowan and Ryback are expected to join the ROH roster immediately, competing this weekend at the former ECW Arena in Philadelphia against the trio of Bobby Fish, Kyle O’Reilly and Adam Cole. Though the match will be filmed for ROH television, it will likely be difficult to watch due to ROH’s lighting equipment — a single 60-watt bulb dangling from an extension cord over the ring. The former WWE stars were reportedly also approached by Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling, but they declined TNA contracts because they didn’t want to work for minimum wage.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/ziggler-ryback-rowan-roh/

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully CM Punk's debut goes as well as Brock Lesnar's. They're two entirely different entities, but I think Punk has a chance of tearing it up. It won't be a title fight in his first bout, for sure, but I think it's not very far down the way if he can impress. 

Or he'll get his ass destroyed and run back to WWE with his tail between his legs. 

• Upvote 1

Hopefully CM Punk's debut goes as well as Brock Lesnar's. They're two entirely different entities, but I think Punk has a chance of tearing it up. It won't be a title fight in his first bout, for sure, but I think it's not very far down the way if he can impress. 

Or he'll get his ass destroyed and run back to WWE with his tail between his legs. 

​Nick Diaz didn't have anything nice to say about Punk coming to the UFC. I would loove to see that match up.. But then again Nick wasn't the only one who isn't all that hyped about it..

Well Punk isn't running into this business without experience. He does have a black belt in some form of martial arts, I know that for a fact, Punk isn't stupid, I don't think he would of just gone blindly into this without some form of knowledge of how to actually fight. Look at Brock Lesnar now though, Brock is no longer a WWE superstar, he's a fighter and he's proving that by constantly hurting people in the ring. Brock definitely doesn't have the stamina he once had as a break out star back in the day. I'm super excited for Punk's first match this year, but you gotta wonder how long this is going to stick, how many he will win or lose.

Well now,it looks like Vince changed his mind AGAIN and we will have another 3-way at WM for the title.Gee I wonder why that happened?Good for Bryan I guess although pretty sure he's gonna be there to carry the main event and Reigns will still win the title.That will of course backfire again because people will want for Bryan to win and if Reigns wins and pins Bryan not Lesnar well...Good luck lol

ps.This is all speculations/rumors for now but I totally see this happening

Well now,it looks like Vince changed his mind AGAIN and we will have another 3-way at WM for the title.Gee I wonder why that happened?Good for Bryan I guess although pretty sure he's gonna be there to carry the main event and Reigns will still win the title.That will of course backfire again because people will want for Bryan to win and if Reigns wins and pins Bryan not Lesnar well...Good luck lol

ps.This is all speculations/rumors for now but I totally see this happening

​expect a Cash in that night or night after 

The latest news suggests that Brock Lesnar will indeed be around after Wrestlemania. I have no problem at all with Lesnar retaining the title and moving on with a new rivalry. Hopefully we'll get to see Lesnar vs Orton soon after mania. And with the history between Orton and Rollins... I can see Rollins cashing in on that match and setting up a huge rivalry. 

To be honest I'd love to have Bryan win at mania... but the dude just got back. And Reigns is nowhere near ready to carry that belt. I'm gonna change my mind a lot hahahahahaha but my pick is Lesnar all the way. He ended the streak last year at mania, I expect him to do great things this year. They wouldn't let Undertaker or Cena beat him... Having Reigns or Bryan beat him... nope!

Anybody watch the NXT special from this week? Great show top to bottom, we are in for a great next 4 episodes according to HHH. Over the next couple weeks we are going to see an appearance on NXT by Rhyno and The Brian Kendrick. They both worked matches at the tapings but they aren't signed and were there just to help out the talent in the ring according to some sites.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Punk isn't running into this business without experience. He does have a black belt in some form of martial arts, I know that for a fact, Punk isn't stupid, I don't think he would of just gone blindly into this without some form of knowledge of how to actually fight. Look at Brock Lesnar now though, Brock is no longer a WWE superstar, he's a fighter and he's proving that by constantly hurting people in the ring. Brock definitely doesn't have the stamina he once had as a break out star back in the day. I'm super excited for Punk's first match this year, but you gotta wonder how long this is going to stick, how many he will win or lose.

OK, ok. I admit, I am extremely late, and this person will probably not see my response, but the only black belt CM Punk has is a buckle belt.  So I wouldn't trust your 'facts'. Brock Lesnar joined the heavyweight division, argued among martial arts fans to be the worst division, welterweight to light heavy weight division dominates the sport, which is where CM Punk will land.  Whether he wins or loses his first fight, hes going to get his ass handed to him by more experienced people whether theyre 21-1 record or a 0-1 record.  

haha Ziggler is still at midcard lvl

OK, ok. I admit, I am extremely late, and this person will probably not see my response, but the only black belt CM Punk has is a buckle belt.  So I wouldn't trust your 'facts'. Brock Lesnar joined the heavyweight division, argued among martial arts fans to be the worst division, welterweight to light heavy weight division dominates the sport, which is where CM Punk will land.  Whether he wins or loses his first fight, hes going to get his ass handed to him by more experienced people whether theyre 21-1 record or a 0-1 record.  

haha Ziggler is still at midcard lvl

Hes gonna be a Middle Wieght last time i saw

• 2 weeks later...