Phil's Print Club

I think one of these days I'll draw something on "Photoshop", just to try some new brushes and techniques, if I even manage to pull it off. Drawing is not my forte.

Finally did the drawing, I hope it's good enough, although it's somewhat weird. I'm weird, so I think it's not that bad.

I'm thinking maybe I'll send it to Phil tomorrow, the next day or later, and then post it here when I figure out how to embed it from a website other than "Imgur". Guess I'll use "DeviantArt" to archive it, I don't like "Pinterest" and don't know exactly how it works.

Edited by MoraMoria

https://www.deviantart.com/moramoria/art/DSP-DarkSydePhil-Ultimate-Fantasy-MMXIX-798874114

Here is the drawing I did, the attachment in this comment does not display the full quality, as the uploading limit does not allow it. (I cannot embed DeviantArt, so up there is the link).

I tried to do something like a 'Final Fantasy' thing, and it took some effort of my part, since I'm not good at drawing, and I hope I chose the right colours. The number of layers I had for it was insane, the 'PSD' file is a mess, good thing 'Photoshop' has layer-groups.

KJJJ.jpg

7 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Pretty cool shit brother. I had an idea for a wild DSP fanart like that one time too. Maybe this will inspire me to complete it.

Oh, nice! I'd love to see it.

Before I get rid of the 'PSD' file, I remembered that I had this layer somewhere when I was messing around. I desaturated it because the layer doesn't have any detail, and it looks even more out of place with the colour. Just posting it as a joke.

AltPhil.jpg

And the last thing, if you can believe it, one of the most difficult parts of the drawing was the left leg of the commander. Since I'm not that good, specially when it comes to anatomy, figuring out how to draw it, took me more effort than the rest of the body.

Commander.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I already posted this on my Twitter, but I'll put it on the Forums as well:

The image looks slightly different because I had to resize it to add it here. It was lots of fun to make it, and I tested a bunch of styles and brushes!

Rosesxxxx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
15 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

I tried to do image restoration with a random photo, and this is the result.

Didn't bother with some of the minor damages in it, just wanted to fix the major one, across the face, body & background.

RestorationX.png

Wow, some people on Twitter are saying that I stole the restored image, and I lied and posted here to just brag about it!

They don't understand that while there may be some other restored images out there, people can actually do their own work, unreal. It took me some time to complete it, and I already have a bunch of liars accusing me of stealing. Horrible people.

I dare they to actually get the online restored image and compare it to mine, pixel by pixel, and then call me a thief again, disgusting liars.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Like I said in other thread, I'm linking a restoration image I did, to share with others and read criticism on it. I have express permission from the owner of the photograph in order to re-post & share, and I'm happy I could help them. This attachment had to be severely redimensioned to add it here, but it shouldn't be a big problem.

Restoration.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, MoraMoria said:

Oh, yeah. I wanted to post this here to open it for criticism. I want to know what would someone change in the drawing, in order to improve it, or maybe make it more interesting.

SmallLight.jpg