DSP Gaming

Forum make no sense

PeeSD

• 1 year later...
43 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I personally like Forums like these.

There's always bots coming here trying to create threads that get insta-deleted or do not complete.

@sateler96's profile is the go to for some of them, I assume they click random links on pages and very often land in his profile.

Idk why lol all i do is do my reviews of Movies, certain tV, wrestling

And chat with some people i'm no one special lol

• Like 1

We talk about a wide range of topics here from video games to movies and sports.

There are definitely trash forums on the internet where people literally talk about one subject for years on end, like that's not infinitely worse.

dspkiwi.jpg

This isn't that kind of place.

Our forum members are generally chill people with meaningful lives.

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2021 at 5:14 PM, KGhaleon said:

There are definitely trash forums on the internet where people literally talk about one subject for years on end, like that's not infinitely worse.

dspkiwi.jpg

Our forum members are generally chill people with meaningful lives.

Unless a forum is doxxing their members, it absolutely can't pretend to know that type of people participate there. So your statement is essentially impossible to substantiate, or more simply put a lie.

Also, I want to know your honest impression of the website which you are referencing. Do you really believe it's all fabricated lies? No truth has come out of that place? There are definitely some weird (and probably false) conspiracy theories there, but there have also been some theories that became very damning truths supported with "factual evidence" to use a phrase phil likes.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2022 at 4:22 PM, lordpriapushimself said:

Unless a forum is doxxing their members, it absolutely can't pretend to know that type of people participate there. So your statement is essentially impossible to substantiate, or more simply put a lie.

Also, I want to know your honest impression of the website which you are referencing. Do you really believe it's all fabricated lies? No truth has come out of that place? There are definitely some weird (and probably false) conspiracy theories there, but there have also been some theories that became very damning truths supported with "factual evidence" to use a phrase phil likes.

I went to KF to read up on Phil and i gotta say it sounds too real to be false. The evidence they have is pretty damning. I agree maybe 10k pages is excessive, but what i read at no point was lied upon. Every statement said was substantiated with video evidence. Also, i want to point out that KGhaleon's reply, for an admin, is disgraceful. Instead of being open for debate he just mocks people, a true sign of immaturity. Mister KG, i beseech you that if in fact you support Phil and his streaming, be open minded and not a closed up person.

7 hours ago, Marthawho said:

I went to KF to read up on Phil and i gotta say it sounds too real to be false. The evidence they have is pretty damning. I agree maybe 10k pages is excessive, but what i read at no point was lied upon. Every statement said was substantiated with video evidence. Also, i want to point out that KGhaleon's reply, for an admin, is disgraceful. Instead of being open for debate he just mocks people, a true sign of immaturity. Mister KG, i beseech you that if in fact you support Phil and his streaming, be open minded and not a closed up person.

Open minded? Lol....you're in the wrong place for that bud. 

11 hours ago, Marthawho said:

You actually made a burner account just to agree with yourself? jesus

28 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't think you read their post.

It's a bad habit you've shown in several occasions, if you're going to read it carelessly, don't bother to begin with.

Same, I don't bother to respond to people that vehemently defend racist forums every chance they get.

"Oh but despite the racism and illegal activity they might be right!11 derp" smh

index.jpg

• Like 1