Anyone got any ideas as to how phil is getting these ear infections?

Beautifulbutterfly

This is not the fourth ear infection, it is the seventh. The previous three were dual-ear infections. In my opinion, these are not actually ear infections, which are rare for a healthy adult. I believe he has a recurring wax build-up that gets temporarily relieved by the antibiotics course, which acts as a flushing agent.

23 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

No trolling or detractor stuff please. Recently with the news of a new ear infection that phil has unfortunately gotten. What do you guys think is the reason hes been getting his ear infections. This is the fourth ear infection and I'm really worried about Phil's health.

It's because he doesn't want to be an adult man and go to the hospital and get checked out when he's sick. 

53 minutes ago, Leonard said:

This is not the fourth ear infection, it is the seventh. The previous three were dual-ear infections. In my opinion, these are not actually ear infections, which are rare for a healthy adult. I believe he has a recurring wax build-up that gets temporarily relieved by the antibiotics course, which acts as a flushing agent.

Ah that could make sense (Wax built up) but only if phil hasn't been cleaning up his ears with a tips. 

43 minutes ago, Sp5ism2 said:

It's because he doesn't want to be an adult man and go to the hospital and get checked out when he's sick. 

I think he said he went to the doctor for the first ear infection but I could be wrong 

35 minutes ago, TheSkyTrulh said:

I think he has the most well timed ear infections on the planet if they are real.

I legitately think he doesn't shower often. Combine that with his ears constantly being covered with headphones that are drenched in sweat is probably the problem. I don't really know. I've had one ear infection and it was from swimming too much when I was a kid, Phil gets them by just sitting on the couch. Who knows, maybe the air in his house is a detractor that is trying to make him look bad.

Lol the air being a detractor was funny but anyway I doubt it's the headphones because I've been wearing headphones everyday yet still dont get ear infections.