Anyway to stop chargebacks?

Beautifulbutterfly

3 hours ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

True But phil really needs that money to pay for groceries and the Bills. :(

No he needs that money for WWE. I suppose that's part of the reason why he is in this mess. He keeps withdrawing his money as fast as he gets it. As soon as the money rolls in he withdraws it. Then the chargebacks hit and he has no money in the account to mitigate them. That's why he's always in the red.

Like the above post said, don't accept tips. Just do subs and cheers dumbass.

1 hour ago, TheSkyTrulh said:

Can't stop chargebacks that aren't real. C'mon, every time when the stream tips are low he pulls this "I got fucked over in chargebacks today". PayPal would of banned his account already if he's getting chargebacks every other day. They are not putting up with that shit for very long. 

Long time no see dude lol.

I think the chargebacks are real. I just think he exaggerates the situation like he usually does to get them pity bucks from the wheelchairs.

1 minute ago, TheSkyTrulh said:

Oh like if someone actually chargeback'd $5 Phil will be like "I LOST $138 IN TIPS TODAY AND MY ACCOUNT IS IN THE RED!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!" 

Yeah that's totally plausible too.

Yes like that. Not as extreme as $5 chargeback to $138 but yeah definitely fudging the numbers a bit. He may also be flat out lying like most suspect. I suspect a combination of both.

• Like 1

The AC Valhalla stream just revealed something to me about chargebacks. There was a point in the stream when DSP received a tip and had to do his usual verification process. I expected of course for the tip to be a huge one because that's his usual modus operandi, to audit unusually large tips like $20 and above. It turned out that the tip was a small one - $1. This got me thinking. Is phil starting to get small dollar chargebacks? If he is, then he could get royally fucked over easily. I believe the chargeback fee is $20 and I believe that's non refundable. If phil is chargebacked a $1 then isn't that almost like being chargebacked $21 or am I getting it wrong?

Phil you need to stop taking in tips. It's the most sensible thing to do right now. Just accept bits and subs. You can still play your gacha games (I don't believe it's just wwe champions he's playing) just budget accordingly dude.

20 hours ago, planettenon2 said:

Phil you need to stop taking in tips. It's the most sensible thing to do right now. Just accept bits and subs. You can still play your gacha games (I don't believe it's just wwe champions he's playing) just budget accordingly dude.

That is probably the most sensible thing to do. Make daily Bits goal or daily Sub goal and incentives people to interact with the stream.

Or Phil could just have a buffer of like $2k in his PayPal. So he is not constantly in the red. Its kind of sad that he doesn't have the self control to save any amount of money 

• Like 1