This is a question for this community.

Beautifulbutterfly

1 minute ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

No detractor stuff or insults please so Phil doesn't remove this post. Do you guys and girls think Phil is being honest with us concerning everything going on with the chargebacks and that mobile game? 

This is a wierd question to ask. You ask if Phil is being honest about chargebacks and then say no detractor stuff. How can you have an honest discussion without bringing up "detractor stuff"?

2 minutes ago, planettenon2 said:

This is a wierd question to ask. You ask if Phil is being honest about chargebacks and then say no detractor stuff. How can you have an honest discussion without bringing up "detractor stuff"?

By detractor stuff I mean the disgusting pictures they make. My posts get remove because of that

2 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

By detractor stuff I mean the disgusting pictures they make. My posts get remove because of that

You mean the Nazi stuff? That's more a troll thing tho. Not all detractors are like that dude. Same with Kiwis. They're not a monolith.

I know I'm not like that.

Edited by planettenon2

In my opinion, Phil is being somewhat honest about chargebacks. He is getting them and if they are small dollar chargebacks then yeah, he's going to get fucked over a lot because of the charges that go with it ( i think it's $20 non refundable). But what he doesn't also mention is that

1. He gets paid by Twitch (subs and cheers). You can do the math yourself. I think he got paid the day before he posted the paypal pic.

2. He keeps withdrawing the money from his paypal as soon as he gets them. So if he gets $100 in tips, he withdraws it when the stream ends, then he gets hit with the chargebacks and he's now in the red.

3. He says his paypal is in the red. But remember he has a bank account which he withdraws the money into. You see what I mean. Semantics.

As with the WWE thing, it's already been proven that he has lied about changing his number. You can verify that by simply calling the number or looking at the numerous streams in which he has publicly stated he never changed his phone number. Add that to the discord# being the same as his wwe account and you can ut 2 and 2 together.

11 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Not that lol the pictures were they merge Phil's face into a pig or roaches body that's disgusting.

I don't kno about that. But that disgusts you, really?!

32 minutes ago, planettenon2 said:

In my opinion, Phil is being somewhat honest about chargebacks. He is getting them and if they are small dollar chargebacks then yeah, he's going to get fucked over a lot because of the charges that go with it ( i think it's $20 non refundable). But what he doesn't also mention is that

1. He gets paid by Twitch (subs and cheers). You can do the math yourself. I think he got paid the day before he posted the paypal pic.

2. He keeps withdrawing the money from his paypal as soon as he gets them. So if he gets $100 in tips, he withdraws it when the stream ends, then he gets hit with the chargebacks and he's now in the red.

3. He says his paypal is in the red. But remember he has a bank account which he withdraws the money into. You see what I mean. Semantics.

As with the WWE thing, it's already been proven that he has lied about changing his number. You can verify that by simply calling the number or looking at the numerous streams in which he has publicly stated he never changed his phone number. Add that to the discord# being the same as his wwe account and you can ut 2 and 2 together.

I don't kno about that. But that disgusts you, really?!

Well not just it being disgusting but my posts get remove whenever it gets posted lol