DSP Gaming

Phil should use cash app or venmo instead of paypal

Beautifulbutterfly

1 hour ago, planettenon4 said:

Why post here. Email dood.

And didn't he talk about this already?

Nope never addressed it and I doubt phil would read my emails dood

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

Thanks for the information but your missing the point you have to verify your identity in order to send money on venmo (probably for cash app aswell). The trolls are able to constantly send fake tips without having to verify their identity 

4 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Nope never addressed it and I doubt phil would read my emails dood

Thanks for the information but your missing the point you have to verify your identity in order to send money on venmo (probably for cash app aswell). The trolls are able to constantly send fake tips without having to verify their identity on PayPal.

10 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Nope never addressed it

Wait, are you sure? I'm pretty sure his chat has suggested these already and in typical dsp fashion he told them that he knows better than they do

9 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

I doubt phil would read my emails dood

And you think he'll read your suggestions here?

1 hour ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Thanks for the information but your missing the point you have to verify your identity in order to send money on venmo (probably for cash app aswell). The trolls are able to constantly send fake tips without having to verify their identity

I don't know about that, PayPal has a "Customer Identification Program", (CIP), that complies with the federal regulatory laws, just like the other 2:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/we-need-to-verify-your-identity-faq3342

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ734

https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/laws/rules/8000-1600.html [§1020.220]

(They could still send money to someone without adding it to their account, but then it's like the others. From Venmo, in case identity was not verified: "You would also still be able to make payments to others, but you’ll only be able to fund payments with a linked debit card, credit card, or bank account.")

Chargebacks from stolen credit-cards can still happen even if you're using either of those Apps, and in case it's a normal chargeback, then it would be just the same as PayPal. By the way, Venmo is a mobile-payment service owned by PayPal.

And on top of everything, it's required that you're physically on the US:

https://help.venmo.com/hc/en-us/articles/209690188-Requirements

Venmo11.thumb.png.e25322fa2d54d8b08250814cdaac2007.png

Edited by MoraMoria

Trolls or a Troll?

Trolls I think its multiple people doing it

Wait, are you sure? I'm pretty sure his chat has suggested these already and in typical dsp fashion he told them that he knows better than they do

And you think he'll read your suggestions here?

I doubt he would read any suggestions from these forums but it's worth a shot

1 hour ago, MoraMoria said:

I don't know about that, PayPal has a "Customer Identification Program", (CIP), that complies with the federal regulatory laws, just like the other 2:

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/we-need-to-verify-your-identity-faq3342

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ734

https://www.fdic.gov/regulations/laws/rules/8000-1600.html [§1020.220]

(They could still send money to someone without adding it to their account, but then it's like the others. From Venmo, in case identity was not verified: "You would also still be able to make payments to others, but you’ll only be able to fund payments with a linked debit card, credit card, or bank account.")

Chargebacks from stolen credit-cards can still happen even if you're using either of those Apps, and in case it's a normal chargeback, then it would be just the same as PayPal. By the way, Venmo is a mobile-payment service owned by PayPal.

And on top of everything, it's required that you're physically on the US:

https://help.venmo.com/hc/en-us/articles/209690188-Requirements

Venmo11.thumb.png.e25322fa2d54d8b08250814cdaac2007.png

Well he should atleast try something new because hes getting constant chargebacks and keeps mentioning it on every stream. Am I wrong for wanting him to actually try something new so he stops complaining about it every stream? Just my thoughts but I guess we might as well watch those chargebacks keep rolling in.

1 minute ago, planettenon4 said:

Suit yourself

Do you attend the streams or is it too toxic for your taste? Lol

2 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Am I wrong for wanting him to actually try something new so he stops complaining about it every stream?

No you are not wrong at all. The problem is that Phil is a grown ass man who should be able to figure things out by himself and if it is too much for him to handle, he should be mature enough to ask for help without insulting and berating the very people who go out of their way to help.

Besides, if he can't complain about chargebacks then what else is he going to complain about?

10 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Do you attend the streams or is it too toxic for your taste? Lol

No I don't. His gameplay is not my thing and he's just way too toxic. I can't watch without getting pissed off. Did you see the AC stream clip with the racist in chat?

1 hour ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Well he should atleast try something new because hes getting constant chargebacks and keeps mentioning it on every stream. Am I wrong for wanting him to actually try something new so he stops complaining about it every stream? Just my thoughts but I guess we might as well watch those chargebacks keep rolling in.

You're not wrong, and you've already done more than enough to suggest a way to tackle the problem.

However it ultimately won't work unless he limits his options. It's really hard to fight against chargebacks when the item is virtual, a wide-known problem that still gives headaches to those who choose to have this risk.

If he really wants to cut back the chargebacks and stop losing money, promoting cheering through Twitch could be a start. The problem, I believe it costs a little more to purchase the bits by the buyer, than covering the fees from PayPal; and also the reason Phil pushes for tips is because he claims that he needs the money immediately, (sometimes to cover "groceries" and such), while Twitch pays him after a set amount of time.

But, bits are way harder to refund, if even possible. It creates certain stability, and he wouldn't have to face fees in case of chargebacks, he just needs to be able to rely more on saved money, or the one to come when Twitch pays him.

I believe he's lucky enough, (somehow, if he's "trolled" so much), that PayPal didn't limit his account for the quantity of claims against him. Here they talk about selling physical items, but it should also apply for his case.

https://www.paypal.com/lu/smarthelp/article/additional-information-about-account-limitations-faq2382

Seller.thumb.png.ec0f01b87fc630cf18b489a69effbe4c.png

Edited by MoraMoria

40 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

You're not wrong, and you've already done more than enough to suggest a way to tackle the problem.

Exactly.

41 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

If he really wants to cut back the chargebacks and stop losing money, promoting cheering through Twitch could be a start.

Ding dong.

41 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

the reason Phil pushes for tips is because he claims that he needs the money immediately, (sometimes to cover "groceries" and such),

LMAO

42 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I believe he's lucky enough, (somehow, if he's "trolled" so much), that PayPal didn't limit his account for the quantity of claims against him. Here they talk about selling physical items, but it should also apply for his case.

Not trolling or anything, but this is why I question the amount of chargebacks he receives. I was never of the mindset that he was lying about receiving chargebacks, but that he was/is exaggerating the amount being charged back because if he is being charged back as much as he says then wouldn't paypal step in to do something? But then again wings gets charged back a lot and I don't think paypal has done anything to limit his account.

6 minutes ago, 100gecs said:

Bitcoin would be a good way to get money without it being charged back

Yes this would work too. I heard Brittany Venti uses it because she was getting trolled a lot too.

This all is so funny cause all these things have been suggested to phil already and yet here we are. Lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, planettenon4 said:

No you are not wrong at all. The problem is that Phil is a grown ass man who should be able to figure things out by himself and if it is too much for him to handle, he should be mature enough to ask for help without insulting and berating the very people who go out of their way to help.

Besides, if he can't complain about chargebacks then what else is he going to complain about?

No I don't. His gameplay is not my thing and he's just way too toxic. I can't watch without getting pissed off. Did you see the AC stream clip with the racist in chat?

Lol yeah I seen that clip 

15 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

@Beautifulbutterfly

I was also going to suggest that. There's no magic solution... but...

XMR.thumb.jpg.a1ae8042147480e6160f93e30976a30e.jpg

Ethereum.thumb.jpg.adba9946d2ba080f4750c8175bc0c4b7.jpg

Even if we suggest using bitcoin phil probably wouldn't even listen to us Lol instead he would just ban us and call us morons eh but it's worth a shot I guess.

• Upvote 2

Just now, planettenon4 said:

o.k. any particular reason for posting

Just thought he looked good in clown makeup :)

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

I still don't know how he gets up to 5000 dollars in business expenses.

@Beautifulbutterfly

"Alright! That's it! I've had enough!"

PP.jpg.2c7c4468f770771dd458b2b9eaaa80f7.jpg

5000 dollars in business expenses? WTF how is that even possible 

Just now, Beautifulbutterfly said:

I 100% agree but anyway I recommend attending the streams mainly for the stream chat. Stream chat is the only reason many regulars even watch Phils streams.

Yeah I know, but here's the problem:

My laptop is fucking old. The g, h, and p keys stopped working. And I still use winxp os. So using twitch on it is a huge task.

I tried using twitch on my firestick but using chat on it is a hassle.

I tried using twitch on my mediapad but was getting problems on that too so I said fuck it.

Besides, I'd just troll and get banned with the quickness either way. There is no way I could just sit by and hear this guy say the dumb shit he says and just let him get away with it.

4 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

No worries phil has a twitch emote of himself in clown makeup

Dont worry KG it isnt a detractor meme or anything.

Even if it were what's the prob.