Jump to content

Phil should use cash app or venmo instead of paypal


Beautifulbutterfly

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

I imagine phil on that on infamous stream as he read your email.

 

I suppose it's better than paying him like some do.

I don't understand why some people pay just to get unbanned when they could simple just send phil a email lol unless they got banned for doing something very very very inappropriate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

He acknowledges the CLOWN makeup by having a twitch emote of him with the CLOWN makeup on but your the boss around here so I'll obey the rules.

They are clearly two different pictures, clown makeup or not. It's a bit of a stretch to compare them.

No warning or anything since it's not that serious.

2 hours ago, planettenon4 said:

I will NEVER beg anyone (far less dsp) for an unban. Sorry but that to me is degrading. I don't mind apologizing if I did something wrong but I am NOT going to beg or write an email to be unbanned.

That's why you created like three accounts after getting banned by someone else.

You haven't been causing trouble so I ignored it.

Hope I'm not going to regret it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

They are clearly two different pictures, clown makeup or not. It's a bit of a stretch to compare them.

No warning or anything since it's not that serious.

Alright even know I respectfully disagree with your statement,I dont really mind you deleting the clown image I posted. I wont make a big deal about it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

Question for you MoraMoria, Do you prefer browsing the forums or attending Phil's streams? 

Browsing the Forums can be done fast and intermittently, while if I go to a stream, I'll probably need to spend way more time there in order to enjoy the gameplay. Sometimes I don't have time or interest for this type of stuff.

He's also not currently playing anything I'm eager to see, so to answer your question, I prefer to read the Forums.

29 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Lol. You really thought I was trolling you?

The term "trolling"... I don't even know how people use this anymore.

I believe you were not doing that at all, but were just curious because maybe someone out there has claimed so. I don't know if it happened or not, but it wouldn't surprise me, and so this conversation prompted you to try to verify it.

But sure, now that you've said it, it must have been for fun.

24 minutes ago, Beautifulbutterfly said:

That makes sense I guess 

Like these type of posts, how lewd is this person.

O1.png.165405ccc975ab8f468f65253e5eeced.png

O2.png.cd0758ef5aa3bac100a0c1ef6dbfe02a.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, planettenon4 said:

Probably also the mentality of the type of people twitch attracts - the kind that believe money can buy love and attention.

It's like asking why people pay $100 dollars for something they can get for free.

In this case it's most likely for the attention rather then love I think but that's just my opinion. I personally dont agree with Phil's ways of trying to earn money but he needs the money in order to basically not lose his house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Beautifulbutterfly said:

he needs the money in order to basically not lose his house.

Just now, planettenon4 said:

No, not at all. I just wanted to make convo. Don't take it the wrong way but you're a bit too smart at times. Yes he needs that money to pay his bills

He could also avoid ordering food when unnecessary, in order to save money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Browsing the Forums can be done fast and intermittently, while if I go to a stream, I'll probably need to spend way more time there in order to enjoy the gameplay. Sometimes I don't have time or interest for this type of stuff.

He's also not currently playing anything I'm eager to see, so to answer your question, I prefer to read the Forums.

 

 

As expected im not really surprised you would prefer the forums more then the streams. Phil's streams feel more like him trying to buy every new release and quickly finish through them in order to get to the next one. On top of this he still plays stuff that he should have moved on from ages ago like Street fighter collection and black ops cold war.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As in like not making orders after doing the groceries.

Just now, Beautifulbutterfly said:

As expected im not really surprised you would prefer the forums more then the streams. Phil's streams feel more like him trying to buy every new release and quickly finish through them in order to get to the next one. On top of this he still plays stuff that he should have moved on from ages ago like Street fighter collection and black ops cold war.

What about you, what do you prefer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

As in like not making orders after doing the groceries.

Kat cooks most of time, Phil always tells us on twitch what she makes for dinner so I'm not even sure if he still orders much fast food.

5 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

 

What about you, what do you prefer?

Neither wish I never heard of darksydephil. IF I had to choose one though then I guess, I prefer his streams because his stream chat is hilarious and more entertaining then Phil.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...