DSP Gaming

Twitch costing DSP revenue

WorthIts

7 hours ago, AspiringIndividual said:

Entitled? Hardly; I've got better things to do than watch his boring crap. And there's MILLIONS of better things to be doing than modding for someone who can't show gratitude. Get a life.

And yet you still post here, the irony.

On 5/31/2021 at 7:50 PM, LordMithras said:

Freedom of speech on an internet forum? Lol. This isn't a democracy.

There's no "democracy" on Internet Forums, that doesn't mean that freedom of speech should be this limited. You abide by the given rules, but one can point out how these rules are meant to create a safe-bubble and kill discourse on certain topics that should be fine.

There's a direct restriction on posting topics that exist on other websites, that's impressive. The name "Kiwifarms" is featured on the rules of TKOH, that alone is good enough to see the state of this site.

I feel like I've talked to you in the past. You've probably already heard this, though.

Edited by MoraMoria

10 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

There's a direct restriction on posting topics that exist on other websites, that's impressive. The name "Kiwifarms" is featured on the rules of TKOH, that alone is good enough to see the state of this site.

Yes, TKOH is so restrictive just because we don't want conspiracy garbage from Kiwifarms being brought over here.

The end of the world is near. Pray to Phil and seek redemption.

3 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Yes, TKOH is so restrictive just because we don't want conspiracy garbage from Kiwifarms being brought over here.

Including when facts & information are discussed. I've already gotten posts deleted/hidden for that alone, you can pretend that it did not.

1 hour ago, wheredoisignup said:

rent free lmao i didnt even realize that

That rule was added by KGhaleon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 1:58 AM, KGhaleon said:

The end of the world is near. Pray to Phil and seek redemption.

Agree that Kiwifarms conspiracies should be banned here. Fans of that site believe the earth is flat most likely. They also believe if they keep spouting the same lies about DSP, it'll become true!

Edited by WorthIts

2 hours ago, WorthIts said:

Agree that Kiwifarms conspiracies should be banned here. Fans of that site believe the earth is flat most likely. They also believe if they keep spouting the same lies about DSP, it'll become true!

There's also been stories calling some of Phil's mods pedophiles and such, with no actual evidence to backup those claims. At this point it's better to just ban any of that shit.

22 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

There's also been stories calling some of Phil's mods pedophiles and such, with no actual evidence to backup those claims. At this point it's better to just ban any of that shit.

That's just Reddit and some Twitter accounts.

You can post right now a fake screenshot of one of the mods' YT-channels, maybe even a regular fan, (it'll take you less than 5 minutes), and some if not a lot of people there will believe it. If you do this for someone they like, it'll be a different story.

You request evidence selectively, that's the lesson here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LordMithras said:

KF is full of racists. Every single thing detractors say about DSP is 100% proven wrong. I won't even bother humoring you if you try to prove me wrong. I'll just report you and see you're banned I've yet to see any valid criticism about DSP. Nothing once so ever. 

DSP said on multiple occasions that “HE WAS NOT BEING PAID BY TWITCH”….this was in regards to his last payment. Critics of Phil said he absolutely was gonna get paid. Sure enough, Phil was paid. Him saying this is documented on Twitter and his pre-streams…so kinda unsure of what you’ll report me for. 

1 hour ago, esi said:

so kinda unsure of what you’ll report me for. 

That post is surely bait for Kiwifarmers, "detractors" on Twitter, and regulars here, but there's nothing wrong with answering it. It fails from the beginning anyways, claiming to not have seen valid criticism, while saying that they'll report you if you post criticism.

Good example of satire on the Internet, specially on these Forums. You can be sure that @LordMithras is playing the TKOH game, although he's not going as hardcore as other accounts.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

That post is surely bait for Kiwifarmers, "detractors" on Twitter, and regulars here, but there's nothing wrong with answering it. It fails from the beginning anyways, claiming to not have seen valid criticism, while saying that they'll report you if you post criticism.

Good example of satire on the Internet, specially on these Forums. You can be sure that @LordMithras is playing the TKOH game, although he's not going as hardcore as other accounts.

I caught on to that when I saw some of his other posts. 

19 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

No shit I exaggerate my level of dedication.  Am I a true supporter? That's some stupid shit detractors use to mock us. I donate and watch his streams. I don't always donate and i don't always watch his streams. I like DSP, I like his streams. I don't really care about Phils detractor communities or pay much attention to the drama. Why is it I have to justify liking Phil? And my point still stands KF is full of fucking racists. 

Frankly, I'm losing interest. I get Phil is stressed as all hell but, it's starting to get into the streams. I'm not feeling relaxed just stressed watching him. I think the youtube career change was a dumb move. He should swallow his pride and go back to Twitch. Doesn't help his mods are overzealous and just ban people for little to no reason. It's caused me to just not watch his streams. It's frustrating.

1 hour ago, LordMithras said:

I don't really care about Phils detractor communities or pay much attention to the drama.

If you don't pay attention to what's being said, then your claim about not seeing valid criticism of him goes out the window. It was already pointed out how you said this while also that you'll not even humor anyone replying with such criticism, and you'll report their post for them to get banned/deleted.

So the conversation is futile.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

If you don't pay attention to what's being said, then your claim about not seeing valid criticism of him goes out the window. It was already pointed out how you said this while also that you'll not even humor anyone replying with such criticism, and you'll report their post for them to get banned/deleted.

So the conversation is futile.

I'm sorry. Did you not realize I was just messing around? I literally made a topic about feeling guilty for not supporting. C'mon. I'm a fan of DSP and have donated a lot but, I'm not a mindless fanboy even if i pretend to be one. I don't care if he's full of shit. I could go either way and truth is I'd still watch him.  

I'm just gunna be honest: it's pointless. I wouldn't want to be in Phils spot. I'm a social person and being locked away indoors is agony for me. But, to each his own. 

24 minutes ago, LordMithras said:

I'm sorry. Did you not realize I was just messing around? I literally made a topic about feeling guilty for not supporting. C'mon. I'm a fan of DSP and have donated a lot but, I'm not a mindless fanboy even if i pretend to be one. I don't care if he's full of shit. I could go either way and truth is I'd still watch him.

Alright, there you go.

If someone puts up nonsense on the Internet, even if they're "messing around", they should expect to get a response, chances are people already know it's bait. I don't see how putting yourself in that position is entertaining, like posting up a theory on how the moon is actually made of cheese and get insta-refuted, I sure got 'em.

Hope you have a nice day.

57 minutes ago, LordMithras said:

I'm just gunna be honest: it's pointless. I wouldn't want to be in Phils spot. I'm a social person and being locked away indoors is agony for me. But, to each his own. 

You’re a fuckin weird one for sure. Lol, been reading the shit you post…you’re the definition of going in circles. Find a better way to troll. 

17 hours ago, esi said:

You’re a fuckin weird one for sure. Lol, been reading the shit you post…you’re the definition of going in circles. Find a better way to troll. 

How am I going in circles? I genuinely do enjoy DSPs content and have donated (and I have donated a good sum). That much is not a lie.  But, I do like to sometimes pretend to be a fanboy. I assumed it was obvious. How many people genuinely are devoted to DSP? I just came here randomly to see what was up. It's as dead as I imagined.