DSP Gaming

I think I understand why Phil is getting so much lag on SF and CoD. Two theories...

LordMithras

First off im a long time watcher but, never interact in chat. 

My theories are his syvanos thumb is causing issues with the controllers. Admitely this is absurd but, I don't know what else to say.

Second are trolls DDOSing his internet or purposely joining his games with bad connections. They're always fcking with Phil.

I think his lag is bullshit in CoD honestly, I play a lot of fighting games too and I definitely experience a lot of what Phil gets, you end up with bad connections either due to distance between one another or the opponent playing on a shoddy setup like Wi-fi, which is extremely common on Playstation for whatever reason. 

I think he stretches the truth about the lag in fighting games too though, you get general slowdown and dropped inputs or skipped frames, but never have I ever seen a fighting game that supposedly makes your character do something you didn't do (like a kick instead of a punch, for example) due to lag. Sure, you can get dropped inputs where you press a punch button and get nothing, but if it gives you the incorrect move, 100% of the time it's because that's the button you pressed.

CoD is a game where in 300 or so hours of Cold War I rarely experience any lag, and not to the extent DSP does, and I've never heard of anyone other than DSP experiencing lag to the extent that he does. A lot of the times he blames lag he just blatantly missed the guy he was shooting at too. I don't think he genuinely never lags but again, like in SF, the things he claims the lag is causing are just not possible which makes it come across as an excuse.

Edited by wheredoisignup