DSP Gaming

Stars that never made a bad movie

Savage2Day

Sam Rockwell

Fom his menacing prefomance in Green Mile to carrying a movie singlehandedly in Moon. Sam Rockwell is on of the most under appreciated actors working today. His been in some major blockbusters and some amazing independent films. 

Can honestly say I haven't seen him in a bad prefomance and doubt I ever will. Hollywood needs more actors like this!

What other stars can you guys think of? :)

sam rockwell2-20130612-11.jpg

• Upvote 1

Edward Norton

There should be no doubt that this dude is a legend. From his iconic role in Fight Club (Best "guy" movie ever made) one of yhe best cinematic prefomances of our time in American History X. 

Great smaller roles in the The Grand Budapest Hotel and Birdman ( to name a few). This guy is a 100% brilliant actor! Not a bad prefomance in sight :)

31666003600034257tCuzHGrCc.jpg

• Upvote 1

Edward Norton

There should be no doubt that this dude is a legend. From his iconic role in Fight Club (Best "guy" movie ever made) one of yhe best cinematic prefomances of our time in American History X. 

Great smaller roles in the The Grand Budapest Hotel and Birdman ( to name a few). This guy is a 100% brilliant actor! Not a bad prefomance in sight :)

​Hes a great Actor but hes also a asshole in real life trying to pick fights and trying to get his way in a franchise (The Avengers) thats why i like Mark Ruffalo as a better Hulk and tbh i havent seen anything of Mark Ruffalos movies to say that was a bad movie lol

• Upvote 1

Edward Norton

​He is man.  He was a phenomenal Bruce Banner in the Incredible Hulk (2008) and was absolutely stunning in American History.  I was really looking forward to seeing him in the Avengers movie.

IMO Liam Neeson.  He was a phenomenal Ra's Al Ghul in Batman Begins, he was so badass and funny as Good Cop/Bad Cop in the Lego, and he continues to kick ass in the Taken series.

​Eh first Taken the last 2 are rubbish and he was in A Million Ways To Die in the West and The Haunting but yes he is great but all he does is the same stuff except Lego Movie but he was one of the best things of Episode 1 and Narnia, and yes he was a great Ra's

​Eh first Taken the last 2 are rubbish and he was in A Million Ways To Die in the West and The Haunting but yes he is great but all he does is the same stuff except Lego Movie but he was one of the best things of Episode 1 and Narnia, and yes he was a great Ra's

​I did not really see the last two Taken movies.  Plus for some reason I can't paste images from the Internet.

Leonardo DiCaprio is an outstanding actor.  His films such as Blood Diamond, Gangs of New York, The Departed, Django Unchained, Aviator, and The Great Gatsby have been regarded by audiences as classics.

​i would replace Great Gatsby with Wolf of Wall Street cause Gatsby is rubish, but Wolf Of Wall Street is fantastic also His older movies like Whats Eating Gilbert Grape (should of won the oscar for that) and Titanic