Why has Censorship Become so Ubiquitous Amongst these Forums? Or, the Reason my Much Yearned for Flag Thread was Deleted.

dashurkaliderri

A scene of despair is unfolding before your very eyes! Please, people of the forums, don't be fooled by the silver tongued talkers hiding in janny's sheep's clothing, professing to respect the word of Phil. Phil wisely knows that undue and unjust censorship only serves the cause of the detractor by shutting out all legitimate avenues of discussion. Yet, some janny decided to delete my much acclaimed post establishing an ensign for the Kingdom without reason??? This must be amended at once.

Sir Dashurkaliderri, Knight of the Kingdom of Hate, Commander of the Grand Inquisition against Detractors

Voices have been silenced for no valid reason more often that you'd think, but Phil allowed this by allocating the power to do so to those that don't care about discussion. They don't have a silver tongue, but an iron fist, and they won't hesitate to bend the rules at convenience while professing to be just.

This "Kingdom" is a corpse of what was already dying, and not a venue for discourse, but it's just a place for the one you speak of to poke at random farmers on other regions.

Because of this, I'll consider to take my leave in the future, godspeed to you. I didn't get to read what you had to say.

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

Voices have been silenced for no valid reason more often that you'd think, but Phil allowed this by allocating the power to do so to those that don't care about discussion. They don't have a silver tongue, but an iron fist, and they won't hesitate to bend the rules at convenience while professing to be just.

This "Kingdom" is a corpse of what was already dying, and not a venue for discourse, but it's just a place for the one you speak of to poke at random farmers on other regions.

Because of this, I'll consider to take my leave in the future, godspeed to you. I didn't get to read what you had to say.

I created a state ensign for the Kingdom of Hate.

spacer.png

Blazon: Gules, a bend sinister cottised Or, a Boar passant sinister Sable.

Red represents the blood of the fallen soldiers of the Hate Army fighting detractors

Gold represents the prosperity and upward trajectory of Phil's stream

Black represents the righteous anger of Phil and true fans against detractors

The boar is a symbol of determination and tenacity against all odds. He is walking, symbolizing Phil moving forward no matter the difficulties.

• Like 1

I deleted your thread because a "flag" of a pig/boar is hardly appropriate. You aren't being clever.

I'll lock the thread this time instead of deleting it entirely.

3 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

There's no censorship. Only troll threads are removed like this one.

Also OP, you're suspended for a while since you decided to just repost the thread after I deleted it this morning.