DSP Gaming

Bank Account Leaks

MoraMoria

A moderator has given permission to make this thread as long as images are not posted.

Chances are, people have already seen the receipts and know where to get them. This is Phil's response to that:

Spoiler

The problem is, I don't think this clears anything up, and because of the seriousness of the accustion I would say that you have a responsability with your fans. People can also post their opinions on this if they want.

Let's just get this out of the way: Did the leaker obtain this information through questionable/illegal/"immoral" means? We can agree on that if you want, now let's go to the actual facts.

Are those transactions accurate, (numbers & destination)? Seems like they are if people managed to commit identity-theft and just get the data via phone-call, apparently anyone could do that at some point. If the numbers are fake, please go ahead and tell.

So assuming real information got leaked, can you explain why are there thousands of dollars in Apple Gift-cards, PayPal & liquor?

Ok, just hundreds in liquor. I can nitpick here, but I want to keep it simple to avoid red herrings. Why are there several thousands of dollars on Apple & PayPal payments, (over 8K in a relatively short period of time), when you claim you're in a bad financial situation?

This is not "trolling", you say people take a "nugget of truth" and then use that to create a flood of misinformation, what legitimate use could you possibly give the things mentioned at such high expenditure? It's not rhetorical, and your answer doesn't put you in "danger" if what you do is acceptable, I'd say.

I don't think this thread gets to live long enough for more specific questions... the conversation might be interesting, though.

Edited by MoraMoria
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I think it's obvious the leaks are real, we all knew something was going on. There's no logical reason that 2 working adults making at least $120k a year (just from Phil) were constantly struggling with bills.

Phil is addicted to mobile games and has no idea on how to budget. I'm sure there are a lot of people who gave Phil money here and there who are upset to discover phil hood winked them with false stories of not being able to pay bills, even basic stuff like "I have no money for groceries tomorrow"... Come the fuck on. How can you make $100k a year and have no money for food.

Well know we know... There were occasions (thanksgiving last year) where Phil spent over $2k on itunes in a SINGLE DAY.

Think back at every time he called the WWE Champions thing a conspiracy, even comparing those people who believe it to Q Anon believers. They were right all this time and Phil was just too ashamed to say it.

The most worrying thing about this though is Phil doesn't save anything, the payments he makes for his taxes are for previous years. Phil is making 6 figures each year and is putting nothing aside for taxes... While Phil is paying off previous years of taxes he's actually falling backwards because he's paid off nothing for this year.

Eventually this is going to catch up with him and when Uncle Sam wants his money good luck. 

Phil if you're reading this get help.

Tell you family, tell your wife, tell your friends. They will support you through this, it won't be easy but nothing worth doing is. You have a problem, it's not your fault but you need to do something about it as this isn't sustainable. It will cost you your life, your home and possibly your family.

There was $20k in 1 year spent on itunes, think about the vacation you could have had or the honey moon. Think about the days off you could have taken and spent time with your wife... You must know this can't continue, you need to get a grip on your addiction and confront reality. You can't expect strangers on the internet to fund this lifestyle forever.

You could have $20k in savings from just 1 year... If not more if you budgeted properly and stopped ordering doordash multiple times a day. 

You're going to hit retirement age and have nothing if this continues, that is absolute insanity for someone who has had a 13 year career making over $100k/year.

@KGhaleonhopefully mentioning approx. amounts like this isn't personal information or doxing, I want phil to get help. He has an issue.

Edited by DrDisRespect
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TLo said:

That would be admitting to his fans and the government that he completely lied about his bankruptcy and every fundraiser he's ever had. That's never going to happen. You heard his Plan B. There isn't one. He's going to ride this train until the wheels fall off and make sure Noone ever finds out how the truth of why the wheels are loose in the first place.

Phil must know that is not a real option, the end result of this is him streaming from his parents house because he defaulted on his mortgage again or the government took all his property as he continued to not pay taxes.

He must know inside that he can't continue to do this, all addicts know they have a problem. He's just too weak to do anything about it, that's why he needs to know those around him will help him. This could happen to anyone but that doesn't change the fact he needs to face this and fix it because one day it will be too late.

• Like 1

It's obvious that he hasn't been entirely honest about his financial situation. He makes a lot of money, his wife has a part-time job, and yet somehow things have been dire for years on end. With the bankruptcy, many/most of his debts were forgiven yet the situation hasn't seemed to improve much, at least according to him. 

Phil is a grown boy so he can spend his money how he pleases. No rational person has a problem with this. The issue lies in how he presents his financial situation and how he uses it as a tool to get more money. I've watched loads of streamers of all sizes and I have never, ever seen anyone use pity for donations to the extent that he does. Sure some streamers may run into some financial issue and do special goals/fund raising streams but nothing on the level of consistently doing it like DSP. For years he's gone on about how he doesn't have any money, how he doesn't know if he can afford his bills, etc etc etc. Yet despite that, he, undisputedly, is making thousands of dollars a month. 

It doesn't help that Phil deals with these issues poorly. Dismissing reasonable questions as conspiracies, insulting the intelligence of anyone who asks them, and insisting that logical skepticism is stupid/trolling/insane is exactly what someone who is lying does to dismiss valid concerns. If I see someone react this way to rational criticism, it raises red flags. Funny enough, when nonsensical criticism/theories are addressed by Phil, he handles those pretty well.

As to the leaks, if they are even half true it's confirmation of where the money black hole empties into. If the leaks were false, I don't see why he'd be advised to not talk about it and not be allowed to say "This information is mostly fake. I'm speaking with parties behind the scenes regarding possible legal matters so can't say more than that." Instead it's the usual "Grain of truth" speech.  Also, if fake, I feel like whatever crime(s) this person committed would be significantly less than identify theft and making private information public, making it less worthwhile to track them down and take them to court. Also also, why would he be going on about lax security measures of these institutions if these people just made all/most of it up?  Even if the leaks were entirely fake, the question still remains; where is all that money going? 

In the end, I don't think it matters all that much. I'd imagine the majority of people who are big spenders either 1) Will always believe Phil uncritically 2) Are giving money just to "own" the trolls (which is a whole idiotic topic in itself) or 3) Doing it for attention. While this new info is pretty damning, I'd not be surprised if most of his fans dismiss it out of hand, ignore it, rationalize it away or suspected it already.

In the HIGHLY unlikely event Phil is reading this, I want to say this. **IF THE GAMBLING ACCUSATIONS ARE TRUE, YOU NEED TO SEEK HELP.** I know someone who almost destroyed her life, her finances, and her career over a gambling addiction. This shit can ruin you. You don't need to bring it up on stream or whatever, but talk to a professional. There is absolutely no shame in talking to someone who can help you with this and keep it from fucking up your life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VertigoTeaparty said:

As to the leaks, if they are even half true it's confirmation of where the money black hole empties into. If the leaks were false, I don't see why he'd be advised to not talk about it and not be allowed to say "This information is mostly fake. I'm speaking with parties behind the scenes regarding possible legal matters so can't say more than that." Instead it's the usual "Grain of truth" speech.  Also, if fake, I feel like whatever crime(s) this person committed would be significantly less than identify theft and making private information public, making it less worthwhile to track them down and take them to court. Also also, why would he be going on about lax security measures of these institutions if these people just made all/most of it up?  Even if the leaks were entirely fake, the question still remains; where is all that money going? 

This is what made no sense during his explanation, where phil claimed both "identity theft" and "slander".

1. If there was identify theft then the information must be real so it can't be slander
  2. If the information wasn't real and this is slander then where is the identity theft if it was just created by trolls?

Phil also went on about how he knows how to lockdown his account talking in depth about 2FA... But last month when he talked about the Line App he acted like an idiot pretending to not know what 2 factor authentication was.

:KGhaleon: If you want to link to things Phil said, use his videos. I don't want to see detractor channels posted here.

He also builds strawmen arguments and debunks those, wildly misrepresenting what the actual problem was.

He does this again in the Line App video.

"There's this line app thats linked to my phone number that was doxxed years ago and because I have a line app number it means I've been playing mobile video games".

No one said this, this is easy to debunk... The problem people had was Phils actual Line App account with his phone number was found in a WWE Champions clan group chat and no one could have opened the line app account without Phil confirming the account was his because Line App text you a code to your phone number. It's an asian version of WhatsApp.

It's so easy to see through this stuff.

• Upvote 1

There's 0 chance he's answering this. I thought it would be 1/1000000, but clearly the M.O. has changed for even worse.

Completely sheltered, YouTube, Twitter & even his own Forums. No way to have anything that resembles a conversation or him addressing the lightest of critics, or respond to anything that is not a bottom-of-the-barrel-lowest-of-tiers "troll" tips, over the top sycophants/yes-man LARPers, or the laziest of insults easy to counter.

That Pre-stream was the definition of a non-answer, and that's all he'll give. That right there is the culmination of all "drama", where does the money go, everything circles around that question and he has no answer.

The safe-bubble is complete now that things got to this point, I don't see any reason to further question him on anything. Red-herrings, straw-mans, silence, or "if you're a fan, you'll believe me without questioning", that's all that's left, he won't take the challenge of providing an actual argument.

It's a shame that this website is called "The King Of Hate", the state that is in is the opposite of what those words were supposed to convey.

I believe I was fair in the OP, if not, tell me how so.

If any moderator is reading, I'll rather keep this thread open, please don't lock it even if all of this is dead.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Honestly even just his transition from Twitch to Youtube should have shown everyone he's not as poor off as he wants people to think he is. From his own words, he was/is making thousands of dollars less on YT than he was on Twitch even just through subscriptions alone, but he's doing just fine... yet when he was on Twitch, it was the same story, needing to hit every tips goal or he'd be screwed, even though by his own admission he was making thousands of dollars more during that time.

Phil's income in a 2-person household without any children to take care of is what a lot of people would consider "Fuck you money" and it had to have been going somewhere. The fact he is dishonest about it is what's disappointing rather than the fact he's spending frivolously on leisure & entertainment.

• Like 1

People have made some really great points in here that are all worth addressing. Mainly that all we've ever received are non-answers, ignoring things, and that none of what we actually have been told makes sense.

To the point of the original post, even if the transactions weren't true (but the identity theft/slander paradox, 2FA LINE ignorance/current knowledge make it seem very plausible and true) it still begs the question of what is going on. Phil has said in the past that people who try to talk to him about this aren't adults and don't pay bills but I suspect many of us operate a household or manage their own budgets. As wheredoisignup mentioned, he is making thousands of dollars less and still surviving. So all that time on Twitch must have been supplying a lot.

Phil not too long ago said he can't survive on $3000 a month (many people survive on much less even near his area) so he must be making pretty good money. A DINK (dual income, no kids) situation is pretty good and the money piles up quick. The bankruptcy removed loads of debt off of his plate. So you have to wonder what could possibly be eating all those funds up.

@MoraMoria I believe it was you in a deleted post that talked about the line app, phone number, and discord information. This is another thing that lines up well and the only answer to it right now seems to be that someone created a fake automated line exactly like a legitimate bank or somehow hacked it and had it read out replies that match up perfectly with things over the last year and more. Or that they had perfectly been charging his account without him knowing. Every single question in your opening post is worth answering.

There are just too many things that are answered with the pieces of information that have leaked out overtime in corroboration with what we know straight from Phil telling us VS an extremely perfect and sophisticated take down using an incredible amount of hacked information and vulnerabilities in companies.

Reference:

- Can't live off $3,000/month

On 9/30/2021 at 8:33 PM, MoraMoria said:

There's 0 chance he's answering this. I thought it would be 1/1000000, but clearly the M.O. has changed for even worse.

Completely sheltered, YouTube, Twitter & even his own Forums. No way to have anything that resembles a conversation or him addressing the lightest of critics, or respond to anything that is not a bottom-of-the-barrel-lowest-of-tiers "troll" tips, over the top sycophants/yes-man LARPers, or the laziest of insults easy to counter.

That Pre-stream was the definition of a non-answer, and that's all he'll give. That right there is the culmination of all "drama", where does the money go, everything circles around that question and he has no answer.

The safe-bubble is complete now that things got to this point, I don't see any reason to further question him on anything. Red-herrings, straw-mans, silence, or "if you're a fan, you'll believe me without questioning", that's all that's left, he won't take the challenge of providing an actual argument.

It's a shame that this website is called "The King Of Hate", the state that is in is the opposite of what those words were supposed to convey.

I believe I was fair in the OP, if not, tell me how so.

If any moderator is reading, I'll rather keep this thread open, please don't lock it even if all of this is dead.

11 hours ago, wheredoisignup said:

Honestly even just his transition from Twitch to Youtube should have shown everyone he's not as poor off as he wants people to think he is. From his own words, he was/is making thousands of dollars less on YT than he was on Twitch even just through subscriptions alone, but he's doing just fine... yet when he was on Twitch, it was the same story, needing to hit every tips goal or he'd be screwed, even though by his own admission he was making thousands of dollars more during that time.

Phil's income in a 2-person household without any children to take care of is what a lot of people would consider "Fuck you money" and it had to have been going somewhere. The fact he is dishonest about it is what's disappointing rather than the fact he's spending frivolously on leisure & entertainment.

Very well said, both of you. And honestly, everything I've read in this thread has been well said.

• Like 1

there’s really only one simple view I take on it….EVERYTHING he’s EVER said about his finances/financial situation is called into question. 
I’ll honestly be surprised if we ever see a fundraising stream or marathon again. The corner he’s backed himself into has gotten remarkably smaller.  

8 hours ago, WorthIts said:

If there into doxing theres a good chance they're also good at doctoring screenshots "as proof". Screenshots are easy to fake especially if its just text, should be common sense really.

But even if it isn't I find the curiosity to invade on his privacy very disrespectful.

To my knowledge there's also a recording of the phone call they used to get his bank statements. That's probably a little harder to fake, but believe whatever you want.

9 hours ago, WorthIts said:

If there into doxing theres a good chance they're also good at doctoring screenshots "as proof". Screenshots are easy to fake especially if its just text, should be common sense really.

But even if it isn't I find the curiosity to invade on his privacy very disrespectful.

The fact Phil says this is real is proof, stop living in fantasy land.

Phil has spent years pretending to be broke while spending $40k+ a year on microtransactions, total wine and door dash.

57 minutes ago, DrDisRespect said:

The fact Phil says this is real is proof, stop living in fantasy land.

Phil has spent years pretending to be broke while spending $40k+ a year on microtransactions, total wine and door dash.

I didn't say its fake, I'm not interested in looking at it. But people owe him an apology if we're saying its legit, proves DSP has been spot on about his financial situation and not lied. The haters always said he's been rolling in money.

4 hours ago, WorthIts said:

I didn't say its fake, I'm not interested in looking at it. But people owe him an apology if we're saying its legit, proves DSP has been spot on about his financial situation and not lied. The haters always said he's been rolling in money.

Are you trolling?

DSP makes about $10,000 per month.

The leaks prove Phil has wasted a lot of this money on microtransactions for WWE Champions. Over $40,000 just on this last year alone...

How does this prove Phil was correct about anything? He's in the financial situation he's in because he wastes his money on Door dash (ordering multiple meals a day sometimes) and spending way too much on WWE Champions (over $2000 in a single day last november).

He is rolling in money, he's just spending it all on dumb shit because he's addicted to mobile games.

He spends $1000 a month at Total Wine, do you really do that if you're broke?

This is literally Phil:

external-content.duckduckgo.thumb.png.7714178b0ee557abe0783883b86a1c81.png

Except he's managed to convince a small number of strangers on the internet to keep giving him money.

Edited by DrDisRespect

4 hours ago, esi said:

Deleted my responses. No shot people aren’t catching bans over this…lol…this post is a dam trap. 

It says you edited them.

Only one or two people got banned for attacking Moria.

At this point as long as you aren't posting specifics about his finances, then I don't care. Guy above me is dangerously close.

I haven't seen any receipts or bank statements, so I don't know if the numbers are even accurate. Sounds like people are getting the numbers by calling the bank and pretending to be Phil using his information, and that's a line I'm not crossing.

41 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It says you edited them.

Only one or two people got banned for attacking Moria.

At this point as long as you aren't posting specifics about his finances, then I don't care. Guy above me is dangerously close.

I haven't seen any receipts or bank statements, so I don't know if the numbers are even accurate. Sounds like people are getting the numbers by calling the bank and pretending to be Phil using his information, and that's a line I'm not crossing.

I didn’t see a delete option…so backspaced everything. 

The numbers are accurate…absolutely obtained in an illegal way…but accurate nonetheless.