Would Phil ever do this

IcyCrowbar

Wait, what went viral? Was it the sandwich that looked like it came from a LiveLeak video? (I'm just joking)

I don't ever take Fast-Food anymore, so I really can't say if it looked that bad... isn't that how it's supposed to be? I don't know.

As for the thread's topic, I'm not sure what you want to do. Show an image of it every 10 dollars he gets?

It would be better if he dabbed like a Fortnite enthusiast instead, that would get people to contribute, (if we're talking about business strategies, that seems more viable).

I just saw this meme:

It's not scary at all, what a cutie.

MCX.thumb.jpg.0509d4a1dbc669cc387b86eee0e8131c.jpg

On 10/14/2021 at 11:16 AM, MoraMoria said:

Wait, what went viral? Was it the sandwich that looked like it came from a LiveLeak video? (I'm just joking)

I don't ever take Fast-Food anymore, so I really can't say if it looked that bad... isn't that how it's supposed to be? I don't know.

As for the thread's topic, I'm not sure what you want to do. Show an image of it every 10 dollars he gets?

It would be better if he dabbed like a Fortnite enthusiast instead, that would get people to contribute, (if we're talking about business strategies, that seems more viable).

I just saw this meme:

It's not scary at all, what a cutie.

MCX.thumb.jpg.0509d4a1dbc669cc387b86eee0e8131c.jpg

Nice meme, you have some fun image searching skills.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't think people that eat fast-food care much about how unhealthy it is.

"Oh, c'mon! It's just one day Janet! Live a little, will ya."

And so Bill went on to Burger King, unaware of that demon growing inside him and feeding off the devil's banquet.