Forum Improvement Suggestions

Phil

On 7/6/2019 at 6:36 AM, DownTheLever said:

This proves my point. (...) Dude is gone like the hundreds of other people that left. Accept it.

On 7/7/2019 at 1:00 AM, DownTheLever said:

And you have yet to provide any evidence that he's still here.

@KGhaleon

Inductive reasoning, it doesn't prove your point.

Even if your conclusion was correct, (which now has been refuted), my argument would still hold because it was about your argument being flawed, (regardless of the conclusion), like I was saying all the time. This was over since the beginning, by the way.

Onyx.png

Onyx2019.png

7 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

@KGhaleon

Inductive reasoning, it doesn't prove your point.

Even if your conclusion was correct, (which now has been refuted), my argument would still hold because it was about your argument being flawed, (regardless of the conclusion), like I was saying all the time. This was over since the beginning, by the way.

Onyx.png

Onyx2019.png

This means nothing other than you should be thanking me. I said from the beginning that TheMightyOnix moved away from DarkSydePhil's content, im not sure his obligations to Phil. It took an email from either you or KGHaleon to get this dude to log in and update the website after 6 months just to win a petty argument. An argument I brought up. That is both sad and enlightening.

So thank me for getting both of you so mad that you dedicated yourselves to contact this incompetent administrator to actually do something this year. I dont know TheMightyOnix im sure he is a good guy, but that is the definition of incopetitence. 

I still won.

Just now, DownTheLever said:

So thank me for getting both of you so mad that you dedicated yourselves to contact this incompetent administrator to actually do something this year. I dont know TheMightyOnix im sure he is a good guy, but that is the definition of incopetitence. 

I still won.

If it makes you feel better.

Undeniable truth is that you had no clue about what I was talking about, you still don't, and you learned nothing about it.

7 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

If it makes you feel better.

Undeniable truth is that you had no clue about what I was talking about, you still don't, and you learned nothing about it.

I knew exactly what you was talking about but I didnt care because you had nothing to counter my point. It took either you or your friend to email the dude just to win an argument. That right there is a win for me. Among the other things I was right.

Anyways according to your friend we are derailing, so this conversation is over. Talk about suggestions, not on how I won.

Just now, DownTheLever said:

I knew exactly what you was talking about but I didnt care because you had nothing to counter my point. It took either you or your friend to email the dude just to win an argument. That right there is a win for me. Among the other things I was right.

Anyways according to your friend we are derailing, so this conversation is over. Talk about suggestions, not on how I won.

Everything I've said was complete and true from the beginning, to the very end, and you still have no clue about what I'm saying. Like I said, from the first page, you've been failing to comprehend a single thing, which was fairly well expected.

9 hours ago, DownTheLever said:

This means nothing other than you should be thanking me. I said from the beginning that TheMightyOnix moved away from DarkSydePhil's content, im not sure his obligations to Phil. It took an email from either you or KGHaleon to get this dude to log in and update the website after 6 months just to win a petty argument. An argument I brought up. That is both sad and enlightening.

Sorry but this doesn't mean anything, Onyx is still clearly around so your assumptions from before were never accurate.

Move on folks, this is a pretty dumb argument.

On 7/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, DownTheLever said:

I still won.

On 7/9/2019 at 7:16 PM, DownTheLever said:

Talk about suggestions, not on how I won.

2 hours ago, DownTheLever said:

That I won.

L.jpg

3 hours ago, BlueEyesWhiteDragon said:

Onxy visited the forums for the first time in 8 months because the forums were vulnerable to people signing up for hundreds of accounts from the same IP and voting in a poll repeatedly from that same single IP.

Cool

It doesn't have to be from a single IP, but other than that, you're correct, pretty cool, right?

26 minutes ago, GuardianApe said:

Would you all be opposed to opening a Reddit? The detractors already have like 3 reddits.

It would be good to have one run by genuine fans to help new people into the community.

The app would make it easy to moderate on the fly.

There is already a topic on it:

https://thekingofhate.com/forums/topic/4470-support-phil-on-reddit/

It wouldn't matter anyway, because when you present an argument against their lack of evidence, the response is that you also lack the evidence, even if what you're trying to say is that their claim is based on an assumption. And then of course they, (some), accuse you of white-knighting in order to become a moderator or something, like someone told me.

Even if you try to be as neutral as possible, and try to make them see that their inductive reasoning might be flawed, (because it definitely is in some cases), or some statements in general, it all comes down to the fact that they dislike Phil to the point where some bias will be present.

Phil is the only one than can clarify things, until he does, any attempt to sway people into being more skeptical will be most likely futile. (Although I won't stop you, because I myself have tried to do this.)

Edited by MoraMoria

• 1 year later...