DSP Gaming

New jrpg suggestion after done with judgement

Cappuccino

I'm not too familiar with those JRPGs, but I'd like him to play "Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses", which is kind of an RPG. There's probably a 0 chance he's playing it, since it's for PS2.

Maybe a Pokémon challenge/nuzlocke with modded stuff, you don't need anything fancy for that.

Another game I'd like to see him play is "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky", (not that Team DX-demo or whatever it was).

I'm sure I have more, but I'd have to remember because they're not new games.

I would recommend staying away from the actual mainline Shin Megami Tensei series. It is either too difficult, or crap, or both. The games that take place before Nocturne were not good. Nocturne and newer were too difficult, even for people who like JRPGs. I don't know of anyone in the right mind who would recommend these games.

I could recommend Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army, even though I didn't enjoy that game. Maybe Phil could see something in the Devil Summoner series that I don't.

The JRPG Phil should play if he hasn't already is Hyperdimension Neptunia! I don't know if Phil played it yet, probably hasn't though. I don't want to have to check all the way back through his archives just to find a playthrough that may not exist. He should play through the whole series! I would definitely watch that! YouTube may not allow it, but screw YouTube. If YouTube doesn't allow it, then just do the playthrough on StoryFire or archive.org or something!

18 hours ago, MoraMoria said:

@Cappuccino

Oh yeah, in what year is he finishing Judgement?

Is that a trick question? I have no idea since i barely watch the playthru.

14 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

I would prefer he stream shorter 10 or less hour games, stuff like Outer wilds or other indie games. It's clear that people don't care for really long playthroughs and shorter ones have always been his specialty.

He's also got The Witness.

It was not always like this tho. He used to play alot of long playthru even with his 10-15min vids. But he changed. So ppl who care for it left.

btw off topic: now that he does game nominees and polls on his youtube channel, does he even come here anymore?

6 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

Is that a trick question? I have no idea since i barely watch the playthru.

Normal question if you know, rhetorical if you don't, since I believe Judgement is painfully long so by the time he finishes it, the world as we know will be shaped very differently.

Who knows if by the year AD-30447XC33 this thread will exist.

6 hours ago, Cappuccino said:

btw off topic: now that he does game nominees and polls on his youtube channel, does he even come here anymore?

After he decided to not come here more as much, he exclusively logged for ATK & little more.

And around a month prior to today he disabled his "online activity" option, so you won't be able to tell if he logged recently under normal circumstances, but expect him to not pay attention to this thread, unless he sees this comment and goes full contrarian.

• 5 weeks later...