DSP Gaming

DSP and time

JidozeKichimonimi1

Anyone find it odd that phil keeps saying he has no time for anything? He works from home so he doesn't need to commute, that's already a lot of time taken off. His streams are usually 3 hours each, with maybe an hour of pre stream then less than 2 hours of game time. Most work days are 8 hours, Phil has plenty of time.

He even says he stays up way late so it's not like he's out for the count when the night stream is done.

I think he's just stuck to this imaginary schedule where he thinks he doesn't have time.

1 hour ago, JidozeKichimonimi1 said:

He even says he stays up way late so it's not like he's out for the count when the night stream is done.

So what do you think he does way late at night?

He has a schedule, that's all that means. He plays games for 6-8 hours per day if he streams twice?

He wants to finish the stream so he can have his personal time.

I work 10 hours each day and I'm ready to kill someone if they ask me to work another hour or two.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JidozeKichimonimi1 said:

He's just not good at time management.

I watch a bunch of other streamers who stream every day, and they all have time to visit friends, go to the movies, shop, etc.

I don't believe Phil "doesn't have time" especially when it comes to doing something fun for viewers.

That would require Phil having any form of a social life. He doesn't have friends and doesn't go out. He says he never has "time" because it justifies his weird hermit lifestyle. 

He doesn't go out because we're in the middle of a pandemic. If he gets covid he might be able to stream for a day or two that he cannot afford. The other streamers probably don't stream and upload video as much as DSP does. When he's not streaming he watches the uploads incase they get stuck in processing and he manually approves comments on his youtube videos so they get higher rankings. 

On 1/27/2022 at 12:39 AM, JidozeKichimonimi1 said:

He claims he hangs out with his wife, watches tv, has a drink, plays games on his own.

???

What do you mean by "plays games on his own"? I thought he said that he doesn't, when outside of streams.

On 1/27/2022 at 1:48 PM, Tahdel said:

He doesn't go out because we're in the middle of a pandemic. If he gets covid he might be able to stream for a day or two that he cannot afford. The other streamers probably don't stream and upload video as much as DSP does. When he's not streaming he watches the uploads incase they get stuck in processing and he manually approves comments on his youtube videos so they get higher rankings. 

lol....oh you bots....simple simple bots

On 1/27/2022 at 10:00 AM, esi said:

That would require Phil having any form of a social life. He doesn't have friends and doesn't go out. He says he never has "time" because it justifies his weird hermit lifestyle. 

He does stream more than normal streamers and work more than full time. The Main stream is around 5hours, and late stream is 3hrs so he streams total of 8hrs. That's 48hrs a week of just streaming, not including stuff he does off camera like emails, youtube uploads, twitter, youtube comment approval etc. So him saying he doesn't have time is some what justified, but he's his own boss so if he has the capacity to change it. In my opinion 2hrs for podcast is too long and i'll much prefer 30minutes and jump into the gameplay.

Regarding him not going outside, if he's happy with his life, I don't see what the issue is. If he's content staying home with his wife and his cat, what the matter?

1 hour ago, Higgs said:

He is truly a blue collar worker of the video game streaming industry, not like those other lazy streamers. It's a very stressful job, he only manages to do 3 hours of progress in those 8 hours, because he constantly interacts with his fast moving chat. Phil also needs some time for his hobbies after the stressful streams.

Some streamers are really lazy for sure. They just watch TV shows or Youtube videos with very little commentary.