Let chat have fun!

JidozeKichimonimi1

8 hours ago, JidozeKichimonimi1 said:

Hmmm, so opinions on dsp berating tippers/superchatters for not donating earlier? In the recent arceus legends stream he raised his voice and demanded to know why a person donated so late.

I think phil feels he is entitled to tips, not that people are gonna donate out of the goodness of their hearts.

When these things are discussed I try to be careful, because Phil will defend it by arguing that the full context, real reasons or facts of the matter are being misconstrued, so can you embed the video to that?

If you want.

7 hours ago, JidozeKichimonimi1 said:

Should we only link to his channel or are we allowed to link to highlight channels?

Experience has shown that when it comes to Phil's content, you should try to embed his videos, otherwise it may be regarded as an offense to the rules.

(I don't agree with this, by the way, and this is my opinion.)

If there's something you'd wish to comment that he has said, it's always good to present the context/video regardless of the source.

That way there can be a meaningful conversation instead of shooting in the darkness, not knowing the details.

• 3 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 7:27 AM, Marthawho said:

Exactly my point. Kg says its supposed to be trolling if i ask a person to confirm a statement he did/said. Its not, its a simple debate. I dont expect to go around telling people lies and not get called out for it. Just the other day he got angry at someone in chat for asking him what happened with the shower that was broken and had to get it fixed for 1000$ (another blatant lie by the way, 100 dollars at most) and he literally said "I dont know what the fuck you're talking about, you're an idiot, banned". How is that not gaslighting?

Not to mention the massive hypocrisy of saying constantly "chat is dead, noone is talking" and then when someone talks he ignores it or bans them.

Im not, nor will i ever, subscribe to his channel.

Ah so your a detractor bringing your nonsense over a forum to get others to hate on him.