DSP Gaming

Introduce Yourself

RustyShackleford

Umm hi. I'm Soleil. Some of you might recognize the name. I'm a gamer not an elitist. Honestly I just want Phil to do much better than the potential he wastes every day. So I'm not against him or for him but I will critisize him.  Back to me, I love anime and video games. And I just love to see new stuff to both. I also like to draw

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, Syd here. Was never a normal girly girl like the rest of my class. Been watching since jr. High and I'm 22 now. Love the game playthroughs and the way Phil can make me crack up after a shity day. Also, can anyone tell me how to get to the patreons forum for nominating games and such? Can't find it anywhere.

24 minutes ago, SydtheSquid said:

Hey, Syd here. Was never a normal girly girl like the rest of my class. Been watching since jr. High and I'm 22 now. Love the game playthroughs and the way Phil can make me crack up after a shity day. Also, can anyone tell me how to get to the patreons forum for nominating games and such? Can't find it anywhere.

Welcome to the forums. You have to give Phil your patreon information first, then he'll upgrade your account so you can interact in the patreon exclusive threads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im new here but been posting a little. found phil cuz of dead space 2 tho i think i actually watched some of his stuff on youtube over the years, been having a lot of fun watching the streams so i figured id check out what else phil was doing and found everyone here. very cool!

edit: oh and im from the pacific northwest, i game on a 7700k @ 4.8ghz with a GTX 1070 but also own a PS4 and XboneS and Switch and 3DS. I collect all sorts of video gaming stuff, my best find i think is a sealed pokemon snap for the n64 LOL but i have tons of old stuff too even if i cant figure out how to make it all work on my LCD TV

Edited by ISP
clarkifrication