DSP Gaming

2022 NFL Draft & 2022-2023 NFL Season

sateler96

2 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

The Seahawks are gonna be such trash this year tbh 

Yeah most likely.

However, I am most concerned about my NY Jets moving forward to a more positive direction.

I mean, Joe Douglas has been a doing a great job bringing quality talent and character to the team these past 2 days.

I mean, he brought in Laken Tomlinson from the 49ers, CJ Uzomah from the Bengals, DJ Reed from the Seahawks, and the cousin of Darrelle Revis, Jordan Whitehead from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

This shocked the shit out of me.  The Raiders just acquired all pro wide receiver Devante Adams from the Green Bay Packers via trade.

Yup Packers are dumb and Rogers is to be blamed he knew him getting his big contract would be for Adams getting traded 

Fucking bastard 

2 minutes ago, GuessWhat said:

I don't know how D Wat got that contract. I'm guessing he propositioned that deal to the other teams but they said "Nah, Im good"

My thoughts exactly.  However, I'm also thinking that the Cleveland Browns were so desperate for consistent quarterback play due to the fact that Baker Mayfield has not been very consistent for them.

Speaking of Baker Mayfield, he wants to be traded to the Colts.  TBH, I don't think he would due that much with them that he has with the Browns.

1 hour ago, MDCFAN101 said:

My thoughts exactly.  However, I'm also thinking that the Cleveland Browns were so desperate for consistent quarterback play due to the fact that Baker Mayfield has not been very consistent for them.

Speaking of Baker Mayfield, he wants to be traded to the Colts.  TBH, I don't think he would due that much with them that he has with the Browns.

He was also hurt last year tbh 

But hes been a whiny bitch 

Theres too much cry babies in the NFL tbh 

5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

He was also hurt last year tbh 

But hes been a whiny bitch 

Theres too much cry babies in the NFL tbh 

LOL!!!  You're telling me.  I wish a lot of these players would just up and play even when they are hurt to a degree.

6 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Jesus Christ!!! He was found not guilty.  I can't stand the fact that people think people like him are guilty when they weren't there to witness the act nor when no evidence was found.

Lol its just a meme calm down 

you know who else was found innocent? 

OJ Simpson XD 

Same with Bill Cosby and Kevin Spacey 

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Lol its just a meme calm down 

you know who else was found innocent? 

OJ Simpson XD 

True, but OJ was found guilty on another crime.

Anyways, my apologies.  I wasn't aiming my anger towards you at all.  I was just saying it in general.

3 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

True, but OJ was found guilty on another crime.

Anyways, my apologies.  I wasn't aiming my anger towards you at all.  I was just saying it in general.

Yeah sadly 

Sad thing to in that interview in 2006 i think he even admitted to being there of the murders but blacked out holding the knife 

Last time i know someone blacked out killing loved ones was Chris Benoit, but that was all the doctors fault with that one cause they knew how damaged hos brain was which was basically a brain with Alzheimers