DSP Gaming

2022 NFL Draft & 2022-2023 NFL Season

sateler96

5 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Yeah sadly 

Sad thing to in that interview in 2006 i think he even admitted to being there of the murders but blacked out holding the knife 

Last time i know someone blacked out killing loved ones was Chris Benoit, but that was all the doctors fault with that one cause they knew how damaged hos brain was which was basically a brain with Alzheimers 

That's interesting.

I also wanted to point out that witness testimony isn't always 100% accurate.  

Now, I am not saying Watson is 100% innocent at all.  So far, no legit evidence was found linking him to those sexual assault and misconduct allegations.  He is still going through 20+ civil lawsuits about this crap.  However, if the police do happen to legit evidence down the road, then Watson's ass deserves to go to prison and burn in hell.

Edited by MDCFAN101

4 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

That's interesting.

I also wanted to point out that witness testimony isn't always 100% accurate.  

Now, I am not saying Watson is 100% innocent at all.  So far, no legit evidence was found linking him to those sexual assault and misconduct allegations.  He is still going through 20+ civil lawsuits about this crap.  However, if the police do happen to legit evidence down the road, then Watson's ass deserves to go to prison and burn in hell.

If he gets suspended i heard he doesn't get all his money or something 

30 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

For his sake, he better pray his crap comes back clean if he wants that money.

That money just gonna hurt in the long run since you need that for weapons, browns will be prob decent this year possibly 

No way their gonna be worst than the steelers who have 4 reject QBs

23 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

That money just gonna hurt in the long run since you need that for weapons, browns will be prob decent this year possibly 

No way their gonna be worst than the steelers who have 4 reject QBs

The Steelers desperately need a legit QB.

3 hours ago, sateler96 said:

I highly predict Watson gets booed alot come this season from Browns fans cause they are definitely not happy hes on the team

Same here.

Also, Matt Ryan has been traded to the Indianapolis Colts in exchange for a 3rd round pick.

On 3/19/2022 at 12:00 AM, sateler96 said:

If he gets suspended i heard he doesn't get all his money or something 

On 3/19/2022 at 12:02 AM, MDCFAN101 said:

For his sake, he better pray his crap comes back clean if he wants that money.

He's actually protected from this as he's set to only make $1 million for 2022 in case he does get suspended. Also, all of his money is guaranteed

24 minutes ago, SilentWarrior25 said:

He's actually protected from this as he's set to only make $1 million for 2022 in case he does get suspended. Also, all of his money is guaranteed

I know that.

Say, your Bills signed Jamison Crowder to a 1 year deal.  You guys got yourselves a pretty solid receiver.

36 minutes ago, MDCFAN101 said:

The Kansas City traded Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for a 2022 1st round pick, a 2022 2nd round pick along with a 2023 4th round and 6th round picks.

Didnt want to deal with Til Tok Juji and Mahomes brother XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MDCFAN101 said:

Tonight is the night true believers.  Tonight, in Viva Las Vegas, Nevada, is the 2022 NFL Draft.

Are you hyped? Cuz I sure as hell am!

Not really lol cause knowing who ever the Packers draft won't matter cause Rogers is a greedy Choker lol

8 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

Not really lol cause knowing who ever the Packers draft won't matter cause Rogers is a greedy Choker lol

SMH in disappointment with you man.

You know who also struggled in the playoffs?  Peyton Manning, yet is still universally regarded as one of the all time great quarterbacks.

Aaron Rodgers was not the reason ya'll lost to the 49ers in the playoffs last year.  It was your special teams.

Just now, MDCFAN101 said:

SMH in disappointment with you man.

You know who also struggled in the playoffs?  Peyton Manning, yet is still universally regarded as one of the all time great quarterbacks.

Aaron Rodgers was not the reason ya'll lost to the 49ers in the playoffs last year.  It was your special teams.

Yes but Peyton takes pay cuts to keep players same with Brady, and now Derek Carr is learning that 

Plus Peyron has been tp 4 SB's Rogers can' even make it to his 2nd 

At least the Bills who have lost 4 SB's in a row made it that many times