DSP Gaming

We gonna talk about it???

esi

Camera caught a glimpse of Phil’s phone. Looks like a particular mobile game was on the screen…a game he has repeatedly denied playing. 

KGhaleon: Added the video, since OP didn't link it. So people know what you're talking about.

• Like 2

Hello, ive been a lurker of Phil for a while and i coincidentally play a certain game that he has denied 1000 times of not playing. I dont pay attention much to the trolls but i saw his Daily Wrap video and i immediately recognized WWE Champions on the screen. To be honest i dont care about the guy wasting donation money on that (Its his money, even though he begs for it and people seem to be keen on wasting theirs), but he lied. He lied to people for the last 4 years that ive been watching his content. To think i was gonna donate to him like 5 bucks as a one off thing, no way im giving him money now.

Btw i play WWE Champions and spent 20 dollars total on it, its the game i play between work breaks, and there is no doubt 100% that is Champions. I knew Phil was a liar, but now im disgusted by it.

And @esi, Yes, it is.

• Like 1

Tagging Phil? Lol…we’re all getting banned. Idk why he just doesn’t come clean with stuff like this…the leaks showed that his main supporters could care less. He gives trolls so much ammo it’s almost sad. 

It's been a year since people were posting about those bank leaks and yall still harping about that WWE mobile game?

Literally nobody cares if he plays the game or not, outside of a group of people who are obsessed about the topic.

Phil doesn't even post here anymore outside of his channel polls.

:edit:

Oh and just so we're clear, check the forum rules and be sure to follow them. Topic is getting locked if you guys can't keep it civil in here.

If you start insulting Phil or other forum members that ass is getting suspended.

https://dspgaming.com/forums/topic/247-forum-rules-regulations/

Posted (edited)

People still talk about it because for whatever silly reason, he repeatedly denies it. I only brought up the leaks because it SHOULD be obvious to him that his main supporters don’t care. His denial of certain obvious things…just keeps all this shit alive. I hope this isn’t taken as an insult…but whatever. 

Edited by esi

33 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

It's been a year since people were posting about those bank leaks and yall still harping about that WWE mobile game?

Literally nobody cares if he plays the game or not, outside of a group of people who are obsessed about the topic.

given the evidence, do you recognize that he blatantly lied to his fanbase?

he's wasting the contributions people give him to supposedly pay for necessities, on a useless mobile game he says he doesn't play... he is feigning distress. can't you see how sickening that is? the donor's money wasn't supposed to go to that, he lied

it's so sad, for his actual fans

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Oh and just so we're clear, check the forum rules and be sure to follow them. Topic is getting locked if you guys can't keep it civil in here.

If you start insulting Phil or other forum members that ass is getting suspended.

That's not the point. The point is the lies. If he had just said "Hey i spent 10k on WWE Champions" and be done with it, whatever, its your money. The problem is the lying added to the constant begging that is just wrong on so many levels. He spends money on a game and then cries poor? That's fucked up.

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

If "no one cared", he wouldn't have to fervently deny and censor the topic all this time. For something that's perfectly fine to admit to, he sure spent a lot of time banning people for bringing it up today.

I'd just like to hear from you or anyone else why it's okay for Phil to talk about "My financial situation's been tight this, I really need the help today guys that" when it's been factually proven that he wastes ludicrous amounts of fan donations on gacha. 

Edited by CoolDan

1 hour ago, CoolDan said:

If "no one cared", he wouldn't have to fervently deny and censor the topic all this time. For something that's perfectly fine to admit to, he sure spent a lot of time banning people for bringing it up today.

I'd just like to hear from you or anyone else why it's okay for Phil to talk about "My financial situation's been tight this, I really need the help today guys that" when it's been factually proven that he wastes ludicrous amounts of fan donations on gacha. 

If the dude cared he would have taken the video down, but no, it's clearly still up and visible on his channel. He even uploaded it to begin with.

Hell his phone is centered right there in front of the camera almost like he did it on purpose to set you folks off.

13 minutes ago, KGhaleon said:

If the dude cared he would have taken the video down, but no, it's clearly still up and visible on his channel. He even uploaded it to begin with.

Hell his phone is centered right there in front of the camera almost like he did it on purpose to set you folks off.

So we've gone from "Trolls are doctoring everything" to "nobody cares" to "Phil actually wanted this to happen"

Circling the drain of coping. 

You dodged the question, too. Why are you okay with Phil constantly claiming to live in financial duress when it's confirmed he sinks his money into mobile games? 

The closing statement here is that Phil lied about financial distress to get money out of his donators to play WWE Champions. That's it. He lied about playing it and said 'ive never played it' many many times only to ban people on his last stream talking about it. To whomever wants to donate money to him, i wish you good luck and hopefully you dont.

1 hour ago, CoolDan said:

You dodged the question, too. Why are you okay with Phil constantly claiming to live in financial duress when it's confirmed he sinks his money into mobile games? 

I don't watch Phil's streams, bud. Nor do I donate. I think you're arguing with the wrong person.

If you're implying that Phil has never lied about anything then you clearly have never heard of Project 7.

So far this thread has just been a back and forth of "Phil lied!," ok now what? Phil isn't going to respond to this thread. His fans are clearly still tipping and supporting his streams. This thread has been open for 16 hours and I only see are a few new accounts posting anything in here. No actual fans discussing this.

Unless there's some new development to this year old drama, this topic can be locked.