Recommend a YouTuber

Static Veins

SplatterCatGaming - He will probably explode in popularity within weeks but he is a really great guy at heart and does great lengthy personal blogs weekly like Phil that get quite deep and heartfelt. Sharp wit and plays a lot of survival games. Mostly Indie and early access so sometimes you might see something shitty or interesting. https://www.youtube.com/user/SplatterCatGaming/videos

Dilandau3000 - This one is a longtime love (almost since I started watching DSP) and still a semi-hidden treasure but he has earned what he seems to want. A hobbyist and legend. Adventure games can't be done better IMO. Sierra Online Library + Myst done with absolute care and respect...and another genuine and honest dude. I hope someone enjoys his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClIzxxkJ1GexBd6GwyacNGw

I recommend Qaaman and Blackenfist. Most of their content is analysis-based Dragonball content.

Qaaman focuses more on theoretical-based topics (i.e What if Goku never caught the heart virus?), while Blackenfist focuses more on factual information and the analytics of Dragonball(i.e What is the Kamehameha wave?). They are video partners so you will see them collaborate with each other a lot on topics.

Alpha Omega Sin - I love his hot topic and rant videos.

Also Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, which someone has already mentioned. These two are class acts and really know how to treat their fans. Hence the reason their numbers are so high. Some people could learn a few things by watching their videos. I love Mark's fan appreciation videos. That's how it's done,  :)

• Upvote 1

Here are a few I particularly like:

Markiplier:

Fun loving guy. A bit obnoxious at times, but not to the extent of someone like PewDiePie, and it's all in good fun anyways. He's also a really nice guy in person, met him at PAX South. Love him for his indie/flash gameplay.

​Markiplier is definitely one of my favorites. He's kind of like the more "mature"/friendly version of PewDiePie. I think what I like best is that he really seems to care about his fans and truly appreciates them. He knows that he's lucky to be able to do this for a living, and plays games to have fun, even to the point of doing things for Charity.

Unlike PewDiePie, I think that he has the potential to keep going strong and have a good constructive fanbase.

• Upvote 1

Just don't watch the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance playthrough. That could be considered a DSP detractor series.

​Ehhhh. I wouldnt say its detractor series, all they made was 2 references. They dont talk that long anyway they just talk for almost 30-40 seconds about how he was trash at the monsoon fight and made a funny description.  

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

TheRPGChick
https://www.youtube.com/user/AmethystLunitari/playlists

i found her from looking for people who never played planescape torment because i love blind reactions. the game is also one of my beloved xD take a look at her playlists, she mainly plays computer roleplaying games.....i'm surprise that i don't see baldurs gate there but i'm gonna assume that she's played it already

she has a nice voice, friendly, and some of her choice of strategy makes you wanna facepalm...sometimes. she's a cool chick, she good folk

• 2 weeks later...