DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

i give Pikmin 3 (Switch) a 8.5 for people who say the game doesnt have much content or replayabilty are wrong, and for those saying Pikmin 3 is easy they should try Mission mode (which i bet most reviewer skipped, because they got their ass whipped by the timer).

The Switch Port of Doom Eternal (still playing) i give an 8.3, Run pretty good for a current Gen Game on a underpowered Tablet, running mostly at a locked 30FPS, looks decent also (sometimes ugly), it having Gyro controls is a plus also. kind of makes me want to play Doom (2016) soon on the Switch.

--------------------------------------------

Games im still playing

Luigi Mansion 3 (on Hold)

RDR2 (2nd Playthrough trying for 100% might not happen)

Doom Eternal (Switch) of course 

41 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

i give Pikmin 3 (Switch) a 8.5 for people who say the game doesnt have much content or replayabilty are wrong, and for those saying Pikmin 3 is easy they should try Mission mode (which i bet most reviewer skipped, because they got their ass whipped by the timer).

The Switch Port of Doom Eternal (still playing) i give an 8.3, Run pretty good for a current Gen Game on a underpowered Tablet, running mostly at a locked 30FPS, looks decent also (sometimes ugly), it having Gyro controls is a plus also. kind of makes me want to play Doom (2016) soon on the Switch.

--------------------------------------------

Games im still playing

Luigi Mansion 3 (on Hold)

RDR2 (2nd Playthrough trying for 100% might not happen)

Doom Eternal (Switch) of course 

Pikmin 3 was a very fun game

• Like 1

Here are this weekends box office numbers 

1. Encanto - $27 Million 
2. Ghostbusters: Afterlife - $24.5 Million
3. House of Gucci - $14.2 Million 
4. Eternals - 7.9 Million 
5. Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City - Flops with $5.2 Million 

Predictions for next weekend 
1. Encanto 
2. Ghostbusters: Afterlife 
3. House of Gucci 
4. Eternals 
5. Clifford the Big Red Dog

Edited by sateler96

12 minutes ago, sateler96 said:

I work till 6 on Wednesday SMH especially on Stone Ocean day 

That's just every weekday for me, I'll probably wait until the weekend to watch them all. I'm assuming they are going to release a batch of them all at once.

Oh hey, youtube seems to have finally removed dislikes. I don't see dislikes anymore on a number of channels including Phil's dspgaming channel. Guess people will be laying off the downvote bots now.

2 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

That's just every weekday for me, I'll probably wait until the weekend to watch them all. I'm assuming they are going to release a batch of them all at once.

Oh hey, youtube seems to have finally removed dislikes. I don't see dislikes anymore on a number of channels including Phil's dspgaming channel. Guess people will be laying off the downvote bots now.

Their releasing just the 12 on Wednesday then i heard a rumor we might have to wait till March for next 12