DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

7 hours ago, KGhaleon said:

Been playing FFXIV for like 10 hours.

It's insane how much stuff you have to get through to even reach the first expansion.

It does get easier once you get to the expansions since it only covers 10 levels and they learn to condense the story a little better imo throughout the expansions

• Like 1

Here are this weekends box office numbers

1. Spider-Man: No Way Home - $81 Million 
2. Sing 2 - $23 Million 
3. The Matrix Resurrections - $12 Million (Flop)
4. The King's Man - $6.3 Million 
5. American Underdog - $6.2 Million 

Spider-Man: No Way Home is at $1 Billion 

Eternals is now at $400 Million 

Here are my Predictions for next weekend 

1. Spider-Man: No Way Home 
2. Sing 2
3. The King's Man
4. American Underdog 
5. The Matrix Resurrections 

i am not going to list why i dont like the game as much as the other Spider-Man game that was released on PS4. the game is not as good as the first one on PS4.

the game i am talking about is Spider-Man Mile Morales, its just so bland compared to the first game. its like the charm wasnt there when it was made. would i ever play this game again probably not, would i ever play the first game again hell yes probably so!

i am going to give Spider-Man Miles Morales a score of 7.0 out of 10, i am just going to play through the story missions and be done with it. i really hope the 3rd game is better.  i have no desire to 100% this game.

19 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

i am not going to list why i dont like the game as much as the other Spider-Man game that was released on PS4. the game is not as good as the first one on PS4.

the game i am talking about is Spider-Man Mile Morales, its just so bland compared to the first game. its like the charm wasnt there when it was made. would i ever play this game again probably not, would i ever play the first game again hell yes probably so!

i am going to give Spider-Man Miles Morales a score of 7.0 out of 10, i am just going to play through the story missions and be done with it. i really hope the 3rd game is better.  i have no desire to 100% this game.

Well the game is an expansion basically lol so idk what you were expecting its the same mechanics just more touched up, i loved it for the story and obviously the next game will be better since Insomniac will put their full effort into it since their full effort was not on Miles it was on Ratchet and Clank

1 minute ago, sateler96 said:

Well the game is an expansion basically lol so idk what you were expecting its the same mechanics just more touched up, i loved it for the story and obviously the next game will be better since Insomniac will put their full effort into it since their full effort was not on Miles it was on Ratchet and Clank

i forgot to mention the game freezes every now and then.