DSP Gaming

Random Thoughts 4.0

Icureditwithmybrain

Why did Phil say that he never got a gaming-chair?

I'm not even going to go into "advertising it" because I know the technicality we're getting, but he did get a chair. There's footage of it.

So, is the argument that maybe he didn't get the chair he specifically asked for? As in, maybe he asked for one that was purple/had whatever else but he got something slightly different?

6 minutes ago, MoraMoria said:

Why did Phil say that he never got a gaming-chair?

I'm not even going to go into "advertising it" because I know the technicality we're getting, but he did get a chair. There's footage of it.

So, is the argument that maybe he didn't get the chair he specifically asked for? As in, maybe he asked for one that was purple/had whatever else but he got something slightly different?

maybe he got so mad, he thrown it in the trash.

20 minutes ago, Darksphere992 said:

so i finished Spider-Man Miles Morales, Marvels Guardians of The Galaxy is half way done, i am probably going to wait on playing more Nier 2.

NI No Kuni is taking longer than i thought it would.

Death's Door i may play more soon idk.

Dang, that's a lot of games.

I just reached the Heavensward expansion, first one for FFXIV after some 200 hours of playing this damn game. Really nice to see the quality shoot up like crazy, even the VAs are all new.